Mahouka

When is this getting the obligatory all girl spin-off series?

Failures of TV series and now movie clearly show that with Tats as MC it will always remain a niche outside tiny LN market.

What? Movie was a failure?

No, he's talking out of his ass.
The all girls series is Yuutosei.

500 million box office. For comparison GuP made over 2.5 billion.

>crappy retelling of same shit with most boring girl in the series as MC

Poor thing

Look at the difference between the number of screenings for the two movies before saying if it's a flop or not.

Mahouka opened on 59 screens GuP on 32.

personally i want more mayumi.

Sometimes i wonder how shizuku is the most popular in general for mahouka, but i do believe she deserves a spin off for it.

When is movie BD even coming out?

Shizuku is fucking amazing. I loathed the anime while watching it but loved her.

She really needs a Railgun style spin-off with her cowtit girlfriend. Mahouka setting is very good. Magic is pretty damn good too. It gets ruined by Tatsuya and his boring as shit sister.

I don't understand how anyone can like any character besides Onii-sama.

Choke on a gaijin cock Miyuki.

Just laying down the facts

Soon.

she spent the majority of the chapter with Juumonji but its Tatsuya that gets her wet.

I'm guessing your talking about the manga right?

Shizuku is basically fem Tatsuya, why would anyone want a spin-off based on another boring robot Rei-clone?

GuP was out for 90 weeks. Besides not fair to compare a LN adaptation series to an original anime series.

>GuP was out for 90 weeks

Because it was so popular and still making money. They extended the run a couple of times.

Mahouka movie underperformed pretty hard. It's obvious that there is a small dedicated fanbase that likes it but it can't expand beyond that.

For the starters she's not a super perfect Mary Sue that wins everything without even trying. And she may be silent but she's not a boring robot like Tats.

She has no personality either, just like Tatsuya. Not saying Miyuki is good, but there's no reason to care about Shizuku in the story. She's Honoka's cheerleader/yuri partner.

>She has no personality either

She has like 5 times more personality than Tats. Just stop dude, people love her.

Shut your mouth, heathen. She is love and is popular enough to warrant a spin-off.

Best.

So it;s confirmed Shizuku spin-off?

>Complaining about Tatsuya doesn't have personality even though THAT WAS THE MAIN PLOT
I like Shizuku too but can't believe people are this retarded.

I wish.

>It gets ruined by Tatsuya and his boring as shit sister.

Who the hell made that monstrosity?

Best wives.

Manga, anime, novel, its all the same.

But since the anime hasnt gotten its second season, the manga will do for visuals for the time being.

This is perfection.

Agreed; everyone else can suck it.

What of hers am I sucking?