Orange County Says NO SANCTUARY!

ocregister.com/2018/03/26/in-response-to-california-sanctuary-law-orange-county-sheriff-makes-public-inmates-release-dates/
archive.li/zE1La

The Orange County Sheriff, who represents a population of over 3 million Californians, just gave the middle finger to Gov. Moonbeam.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Department, whose leadership opposes the new California sanctuary law that limits cooperation with federal immigration officials, announced Monday that it is now providing public information on when inmates are released from custody.

As of Monday, March 26, an existing “Who’s in Jail” online database includes the date and time of inmates’ release – a move agency officials say will enhance communication with its law enforcement partners.

The release date information applies to all inmates, not just those who are suspected of being in the country illegally. But the goal is to assist agents with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE.

The new state law, dubbed the California Values Act, has recently seen a backlash from some Orange County communities. The City Council in Los Alamitos voted last week on an ordinance to exempt the city in northern Orange County from the state law.

A few other Orange County cities are considering resolutions and other moves to voice their opposition to the law. The Yorba Linda City Council, for example, agreed to file an amicus brief to a lawsuit filed by the Trump administration against California and immigration-related laws the federal government alleges are unconstitutional. And on Tuesday, March 27, the Orange County Board of Supervisors is scheduled to consider a range of possible actions: from a resolution to pursuing litigation against the state.

Attached: -orange-county.png (650x430, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally some common sense out of California

Attached: 2ffb3a932768c8b378be3de1f23782475f686866c7a908d96c12bf93c8718f2d.gif (620x775, 419K)

Attached: 0940f9c65713d34e54a65dc71df560add3042209b33bc4d141611100c892d64c.jpg (2187x2885, 606K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_False_Flag.jpg (958x538, 383K)

>Manhattan is 56% white
Is Manhattan /our borough/? In some neighborhoods all I see are white people

Attached: EricSwitch.png (800x642, 415K)

Support Orange County!

That must be the same based Sherif that almost turned OC into "shall issue" county. May be some hope is left for us here.

???

Is orange county basically LA before the el goblino storm?
OC anons, is it worth living there?

lol, of course! We don't wan't our beloved THOTS raped by shit-skins do we?

Attached: ahhh hot.png (387x433, 302K)

Very expensive. In fact the whole state is. Its all rich and very poor. There is no middle. (Except for the North.)

Ignore that shit, I'm just being fucking autistic that an urban area in the US is half white
That's my main problem with LA and California in general
There's no white middle class, the ones with sense
Migration of white people to California like during the dustbowl when?

Attached: to california.jpg (956x1001, 238K)

Everything North of Sacto is mostly white, but the closer you get to Redding the hotter if gets. There are nice mountain areas, and the far North is ranching. Forget the coasts and large urban areas.

Yeah, but Southern California is more beautiful in my opinion and has better weather, too bad its residents are either el goblinos or pedophile film producers

Attached: hollywood sunset.jpg (960x641, 42K)

finally my county is doing something about it. I FULLY SUPPORT THIS.

Attached: Newport_Boulevard,_Costa_Mesa,_1950s.jpg (1890x1173, 1.35M)

Its a time gone user.

Attached: e0f068170e55d95ddf2d5735935cb6963d1cc9568575c9ce780427117875dc6b.jpg (600x525, 73K)

Why did (((they))) make cities so FUCKING UNLIVABLE
The average middle class man (who only has a high school diploma) used to be able to afford a house in Los Angeles, now a house the size of a one bedroom apartment is like 500k for a house in the ghetto

Attached: Los Angeles in 1952 (1).jpg (1000x693, 151K)

In my central CA area the average house is 700K. The only thing that has saved the state is the tax structure. If you purchased a house long ago, your taxes are still low. But this is not enough. The commies must go.

Attached: 600px-Hammer_and_sickle.svg.png (600x600, 11K)

bump

Good. It's not enough, though.

Jefferson shall be free within our lifetimes. And so help me if a single illegal jumps up here they'll find themselves down the wrong mountain road with no way out but six feet down. They can have everything south of Mendocino, lost cause anyway.

Is Klamath County part of you guys?

It declared in the 40s but so far no Oregon counties, including Klamath, have proclaimed support for the modern day Jefferson state. Which is a shame, because they'd be very welcome.

yet they will still vote democrat in 2020

Not if the solve the illegals voting problem. Orange County is red

>including Klamath,
Well that's just stupid. They are as red or even more so than Yreka. The also could support one another, since Medford and that whole valley is fucked up.

Attached: 1521690759200.png (800x800, 63K)

Tell me about it. From what I can gather it's just the Klamath County board of administrators who are the problem because there's a lot of public support. They say they don't want to ruffle Oregon or California state feathers, but then at the same time say it would be nice to have closer ties with Siskiyou. They're just biding time and hoping it blows over probably, like most elected officials tend to do.

oc is for pussies

it was a meme 15 years ago for a year then all the newfags went there and it’s filled with yuppie posers

it used to be somewhat clean because it ain’t la, but now it’s dirty af and filled with the same yuppie newfag posers

yep

dead republic

like it or not, marin and sonoma are coming too
jefferson clay

rifle range right on the road.
the good ol days

Fuck that. The difference between Marin and Yreka, is beyond definition.

No way I'm sharing a state with Marin, those fucks share nothing in common with the rest of the north. Sonoma I'd take only if we meme Wayne Lambright into office.

Ah another CM user!

Attached: 1519704200303.jpg (727x946, 815K)

Glad I left California last month but turns out Kansas is becoming pretty liberal already because of the fucking University here. God damn it.

FUCK yes, OC user reporting in. I knew that Orange County would oppose these retarded liberal policies, there are many good conservative Christians out here still. We will convert California to the red from the inside out

Attached: 1491431099803.gif (480x480, 3.8M)

Orange County is where LA people go for gun shops

I’m gonna email this shit to my sheriff and maybe that cuck will grow some balls

All it would take is one illegal being released and killing someone again. Sheriff personally responsible. They are elected and sworn to the US constitution. They are liable.

Orange County user here, we've been a red state from reagan to 2016. The libs are invading our county :/

bump