WTF is up with Horse obsessed women?

I'm not against having a hobby or anything but some of these people are weirdly obsessed.

Attached: equineThot.jpg (768x960, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79tjHotvuy4
youtube.com/watch?v=kdrZfat-sak
derp.ibooru.org/1577505
higglytownhero.deviantart.com/art/Trixcyka-713261617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because horses are very emotionally sensitive, and women connect with them on an emotional level better than men do.

Horse chicks are fucking psycho though.

Horse chicks are fucking weirdos but im so wildly aroused by them for some reason.
help

So horses dig psychos?

Because horses are aloof and have huge dicks

>emotionally sensitive
at least my cat cant kick my teeth in

They like the big horse cock

niggers can't even compete

its a sex thing, women want to control a big strong muscular wild beast

There's a reason it was ladylike to ride sidesaddle.

They ride horses for the same reason they sit on the dryer.

T. TN walking horsefag

horsey chick are fucking nuts. all of them.

It's their first love. They popped their cherry and had their first orgasm on a horse. Horse girls will never love you like they do that animal. Stay far away from them.

I felt the same way about people and pet chickens till a family member bought a couple baby chicks.

Hnnng
Look at her ass. You just know she loves bending over for that BHC.

Yo. We always try to fuck horse chicks around here. They're all completely fucking nuts and love getting their guts plowed. 10/10

Same

Attached: 1521326884406.jpg (498x360, 35K)

Come on guys. She looks cute when she is with her favorite pony. \(^o^)/

Don't they tend to go through a sex phase because of that?

Abused as kids, don't trust humans, so they choose the safety of large muscular animals who are incapable of malice and confuse it for good will.
>Horses are so much nicer than people etc etc

A woman with 1000lbs of meat between her legs is a very happy woman

Attached: 1470160505803.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

I blame anime.

Attached: rapehorse.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

They love double penetration. I can confirm.

Okay snow nigger

there it is

That's powdered protein... Right?

This is a furry board you bigot

Attached: 1521068677564.jpg (480x451, 26K)

Okay maricón

Sane with dog obsessed, shits weird

Same*

same thing with dog or cat obsession, it takes the place of children. they are biologically driven to care for something, and when they have no babby, they find something else. horses are MUCH better than refugees so maybe try not to be so butthurt about girls cuddling with animals, because regardless whether they are cuddling with a horse or a babby, they won't be cuddling with you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 11.03.55 PM.png (453x640, 380K)

Yeah but she admitted to liking the genitalia of male horses and gets somewhat aroused by it but not enough to act out

A girl who loves horses is worth her wiefht in gold m8
Idk why either but they're the best and they won't cuck you unless you really deserve it

horses aren't supposed to lie down like that you dumb hole

no the best trainers are men because they can understand the animal's limited nature and communicate properly, women are prone to treating animals like children, trying to talk with them and such

also the usual emotional walls men have don't apply to animals, so women have no empathy advantage

Attached: martin tata960x540.jpg (879x540, 113K)

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=79tjHotvuy4

Attached: 1481026416375.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Can confirm. They know how to use their hips so fucking well. They're always spoiled and have daddy issues. Quite a recipe for some great nights.

Like blue hair and tattoos, it's just another warning sign to stay away from the crazy.

gives them good feeling in va-jay-jay when riding

They're emotional, usually quiet so bitches can mouth off, and have BIG HORSE COCKS.

White boys can't even fucking compete at all.

Attached: 121843.jpg (800x534, 94K)

Ladies ride sidesaddle because you can’t hike a hoop skirt up over your knees to straddle something you utter imbecile.

can confirm. literally...ALL of the horse girls i know are insane

I used to regularly fap to this hot french video.
Started out with a hot blonde fucking herself with a horse sized metal dildo.
Then she makes her way to the stable and starts putting REAL HORSE COCK in her greedy little snatch.
She fucked and sucked the horse for a while, then let the horse cream her pussy.
I actually got kicked out of high school for watching it on a school issued laptop.
Really wish I would find it again, I think the bitch had blonde braids
Wish I could find it again.

Attached: sleaze.png (500x805, 392K)

goodbye horses im flying over you

Attached: 1457180620476.png (1450x1638, 770K)

>Horses better than refugees
no shit faggot, answer my fucking question, WHY replace caring for your children properly with ANYTHING?

Completely fucked in the head, but with very muscular ass and thighs, and usually quite horny and kinky. I think most of them have fantasies of being fucked by a giant horse cock.

lots of females are raised on this stupid concept and because horses cost a lot of money some dont ever grow out of wanting one. from what i understand the cost id mostly in feeding the stupid things but its needless waste that shows wealth and females like that sort of thing. they like shinny objects like rocks that are polished as well. men trained women well. desire the stone and do what men tell you for it

You ever had your asshole eaten by a thoroughbred, OP? It's bretty sweet.

Attached: Compete.jpg (653x668, 68K)

search Cicciolina

All pets are substitutes for either husbands or babies. Small pets, like puppies and kittens, are baby-substitutes: the girl drawn to them really wants a baby. Large pets, like horses, are man-substitutes: the girl wants a man but can't bring herself to attach that kind of emotion to another human being. Hence that horse chicks are generally psycho bitches.

>Hot refueling

I saw this on Sup Forums a while ago and I can absolutely confirm that this guy nailed it on the head, esp. the "asshole" part. t. lifelong horsefag

Attached: anon on horses 2.jpg (986x283, 56K)

i think we can all agree, it's that big ol penis

Can comfirm.100% my mother loves her horses and just tolerates myself and my father.

it's all about their biology. Their survival mechanism is about looking for a big and strong male, and hoping to tame it, for the mans seed and protection. Women are wired to tame a strong beast, they want something bigger, stronger and harder to get than a human male, and horse is pretty much the only option in civilized world

That man is my hero

Hoofed!

Horse chicks are nuts.

Source: momma's a horse chick and we grew up breeding and trading Tennessee Walkers.

Damon that woman.

CAN CONFIRM. WHAT'S WITH THAT WHY IS THAT?

Attached: Spongebob sniff.png (600x445, 437K)

LIVING ON THE EDGE

Men love women > women love children > children love animals. Those women just don't realize children are better than horses yet.

(Nobody loves men. Get used to it)

Just think of them as rich cat ladies.

>incapable of malice
>horses

Wanna know how I know you never spent much time around horses?

>WTF is up with Horse obsessed women?
chicks are into big dumb animals that could crush them. That's why they are attracted to bad boys.

Witness

Attached: 2378403d794fa3903a980b40fe27d8df--mickie-james-james-darcy.jpg (236x265, 15K)

Huge cocks! How can Black men ever compete?

Some poor man is going to kiss those lips on his wedding day.

regular horserdiding makes a womans cervix rock solid

>school issued laptop

Attached: holupfren.jpg (640x929, 61K)

Attached: 1510392929707.jpg (408x543, 295K)

It was virtual school, because i was a social retard i did an online program.

>Horse chicks are fucking psycho though.
If I remember correctly, psychopaths can't recognize emotions in humans but they do in animals and that's why they get obsessed by horses etc. etc.

yes when they are in deep sleep or when they really trust a person
you cant force a horse down like that its free will

Crazy horse girls is a meme
My girlfriend and her horse have very healthy normal sex life. We get on just fine and shes not cray

I've got no fuckin' idea man. My sister had a horse for a little over 10 years; finally kicked the bucket this month.
>Took him to a couple shows, did well.
>Stopped showing him.
>Became glorified dog that was super expensive.
I'm glad he's gone, desu, but my sister fuckin' loved that thing.

>aloof and have huge dicks
this is how I would describe myself and have a horse rider gf. coincidence?

That or cave your chest in with a single kick, fuck horses.

its the unconscious longing for the thick long cawk

good ole rape horse.

That's not a rape face user. That's the face of a monster looking at food.

I always thought that shit was odd. I literally un-ironically think its because they have a buried fetish for huge cock.

Attached: 1444745377221.gif (260x195, 1.56M)

So?

Attached: 1498453283606.png (868x1019, 301K)

Attached: 1520499402965.jpg (540x303, 19K)

U wot m8?

because the 4x times superior BBC without having to deal with nigger

Horse people are crazy.
t. former night equine vet tech

i think im in love

He's still right you neurotic landwhale.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdrZfat-sak
Horses are based

Underrated.

Also kek bc she has a horse pucci

Horses are amazing pets. You can get every bit the amount of love and connection from a horse that you can from a dog. Horse enthusiasts argue a horses bond is more rewarding because its harder won and less interchangeable.

Attached: 149B4F99-044B-4C56-AA3B-9058C863E063.jpg (750x715, 152K)

KILL YOURSELF BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
derp.ibooru.org/1577505
higglytownhero.deviantart.com/art/Trixcyka-713261617

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

that's a big grill

>My girlfriend and her horse have very healthy normal sex life
B-b-but user. But but.

Cattle are about the same.
t. cattle rancher.

horses are smelly and annoying. they are gluttons and very greedy. they can kick for any reason. its extremely dangerous to walk behind them or end up behind them if they turn around. but they are strong animals. they stand still and take painful shots and brave through the pain if anything attacks them and hurts them. if youve ever dealt with wounded horses, you know those bastards stand proud regardless of what they went through.

they also have really nice cocks man like holy shit. and all that cum

Horse girls are generally thick and they are big coalburners.