An Armed White / Christian Citizenry is the Last Defense against Total Enslavement

So the schools have successfully weaponized our children against us. They are going to use them as political ammunition against liberty's last defense - an armed White / Christian citizenry.

The deep state sociopaths who run this mess envision a world where they live atop a pyramid of compliant brown imported from around the world. The only thing still getting in their way is us pesky whites and Christians. Make no mistake, however - they do not want to enslave us; they want to wipe us out completely so that they can get on unfettered with their vision of hell on earth.

So we need to keep arming and training ourselves until the day comes that we can finally justifiably shoot these people. It seems, of course, that they have to be the ones to come at us first - a Christian can never take the first shot.

But I am feeling more and more impatient. I wish these cowards would finally come and bring it so that we can get down eviscerating every last one of them.

I guess I'm just tired of standing by and watching the kike menace poison our children and rot our institutions. But I am a Christian first, so it's a burden of waiting that I have to accept.

Beware the wrath of a patient man.

Attached: Temp.png (706x462, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Denmark
hebrew4christians.com/Scripture/Torah/Ten_Cmds/Sixth_Cmd/sixth_cmd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mB2nI8XNsCI
youtube.com/watch?v=TOkAl2lLFSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 736h36.png (500x535, 60K)

Just embrace society and stop trying to be a special snowflake.

God wants us to pray the holy rosary for the consecration of Russia to his mothers immaculate heart, this will bring 25years of peace world wide, and killing satans rule.

shill

Attached: 66666667777777777.png (711x856, 400K)

>So the schools have successfully weaponized our children against us. They are going to use them as political ammunition

you mean they survived a shooting and they are sharing their experiences and pushing for gun reform? you fucks are so delusional, you think anyone who isn't right wing KKK is a jew or a paid secretive soros shill

Ah yes, the cuck approach.

Why didn't any of the other students carry a gun for self-defense?

Oh, because the kikes made it illegal to do so.

KKK's are heretics senpai

>jews run everything!!

I forgot that one too, thats like the funniest delusion you had

news flash retarded - there were officers on campus with guns and they were too stunned to do anything, you think a fucking kid could stay composed enough and go out of their way to shoot a madman? why the fuck should that be their responsibility? they are in school to LEARN

nazis are just as bad - they all use the same ridiculous logic to pander racism

"you think a fucking kid could stay composed enough and go out of their way to shoot a madman?"

Yes.

>they are in school to LEARN

Tell that to the kikes that are brainwashing them instead of teaching them much of anything.

putting your nation above god is condemned, god first then nation.

>hurr jews pay money to pander to kids obviously!

I mean, or there could just be something with getting a higher education that correlates to having a left leading political view? wait no - thats too simple

you know the only people who would benefit from selling more guns are the NRA, who are assuredly in your conservative representative's pocket. im curious, let me know the district you're in and I can show you myself - you are getting cucked

uhh? ok

>you know the only people who would benefit from selling more guns are the NRA, who are assuredly in your conservative representative's pocket.

Way to demonstrate the effects of public school brain-washing, champ.

Certainly, you are a persuasive example of why we should increase the voting age to at least 21.

>
>uhh? ok

He's right, you stupid, brain-washed atheist faggot.

>Way to demonstrate the effects of public school brain-washing, champ.

Way to demonstrate the effects of mental illness, buddy.

Certainly, you are a persuasive example of why we need to have stricter gun control.

Really grasping for straws with that age comment though, huh?

Try a little fuckin' gratitude, you millennial shit-eater. If it weren't for Christianity, I'd already be slaughtering motherfuckers like you by the dozen.

>cops had guns and didn't do anything.
You're arguing that guns.. are both dangerous and useless all at the same time? Is there some other factor involved that makes the gun in the school more dangerous than the ones the police had?
Besides, that Hogg kid looks like a real hero. Maybe all the kids should have been armed since they're the real heroes. Do you think if some of the students were armed they could have stopped it?

That's fine, we're already past talking anyways.

We've been waiting for an excuse to start shooting you, and it looks like you're going to give it to us the moment you come for our guns.

Please, I pray for the day you come to try and take them. We will kill every single one of you or die trying.

Kek you just don't get it. He's saying there are lots more people who benefit from the sale of the firearm. Like, the store owner that sold it and the manufacturer who produced it just to start with the most obvious two.
But I know that doesn't fit your commie agenda of "pretend to not get anything that doesn't inch my ridiculous bullshit ideology forward".

Why are you talking to yourself like that? I literally said that to the other user because his answer didnt make sense in the context are a reply.

>We've been waiting for an excuse to start shooting you

well atleast your honest.

also
>implying the only possible gun reform is "take all muh guns
as you basically implied, you wish it was like this kek

yeah okay the store profits too, the whole industry profits.. that literally is not a counter argument to anything I said - which is how gun lobbyists are making your representatives act like they love guns so much - the whole point is that its about money, not what is actually best for our country

like it literally makes no fucking difference

the phrase of ""pretend to not get anything that doesn't inch my ridiculous bullshit ideology forward"." makes me think you know exactly what you yourself are doing and simply projecting it
#NICE

>You're arguing that guns.. are both dangerous and useless all at the same time?

no, thats the strawman you just created. these shootings are more complex then your idealized "bang bang cop shoot the robber!" there is a lot more to take into account than you extremely limited hypothetical understanding.

> Do you think if some of the students were armed they could have stopped it?
perhaps, but I also believe if more kids had guns some of them might have said "fuck it" and just sided with the shooter too

> (You)
>>We've been waiting for an excuse to start shooting you
>well atleast your honest.

Yes, I am an honest man. And you can only piss off an honest man so many times.

Whether you agree or not is probably immaterial. I just hope you realize what you're really being pit up against by your kike masters. Save us all some tragedy and trouble and just back down on this contrived crusade.

If your master ever gets their way, more people will die than you can possibly imagine. If you really gave a fuck about human life, you'd consider that.

Respect our conviction, tell your master to go fuck himself, and save yourself from unnecessary tragedy.

How would me buying a gun not benefit me?

>So the schools have successfully weaponized our children against us.
The obvious solution is to gas the children, right guys?

A few well-placed backhands should
suffice.

I mean, what are the odds that you will seriously need to use it in a life or death situation (not 100%) VS how many times does the industry benefit by selling the weapons (100%, implying its a legal purchase)

I think there is both a left wing and right wing deep state competing for power. The battle is there but they control different sectors of society.

take off your meme flag

Sounds like there is a % of me needing it. Mutually beneficial transaction

>I just hope you realize what you're really being pit up against by your kike masters.

I just hope you realize you probably have psychosis and this website isnt helping that

>Save us all some tragedy and trouble and just back down on this contrived crusade.

speaking to yourself again

> If you really gave a fuck about human life, you'd consider that.
says the one whose desperately trying to discredit children who survived a fucking SHOOTING and are sharing their thoughts

Have it your motherfucking way, then.

I'll keep an extra bullet with your handle on it.

sure there is a % it may infact save your life

thinking critically about capitalism, do you think its more likely these people are providing guns more so because they want to save lives or because they just want to make profit at any cost (again see lobbyists paying our politicians) - im not saying all guns need to be banned, but with a critical eye you can see that guns are something that are being heavily pushed onto us

>your
Aren't you the same heeb who suggested that liberals are better educated than conservatives?

Nice LARP, I doubt you're even American - hiding behind a meme flag

Do the world a favor and just turn that gun around to your head and use that extra bullet now

no.. I suggested there is likely a correlation between higher education and political ideology

but come on, a typo - thats all you can come up with ? YOU'RE clearly grasping at straws

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_False_Flag2.jpg (1080x810, 242K)

Sorry, it's already got your number on it.

>the whole point is that its about money, not what is actually best for our country
A rightfully well armed citizenry is undeniably what's best for this country. If you're suggesting that certain groups are not responsible enough to have this right I'm willing to hear you out but there's no plausible argument that can be made in favor of disarming whites.

so it belongs to me then, i'd say its much better off being used on you

also you're not american so stop worrying about our politics

>and are sharing their thoughts
There's a reason nobody in the entire history of humanity has cared what children think. The opinions of children are ill informed, emotional, and are no basis for policy. This is precisely why we don't let them vote.

You are a transparent shill.

Have fun getting raped in prison while you rot away after you get RICOed for having your personal payroll data connected to a company associated with sedition and human trafficking.

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

>everything children say is invalid

come on, you sounded at-least slightly rational in your last post - now you're doing this?

also do some reading on psychology, with the myriad of biases we adults have - you can see how literally everyone is fucking ill informed and emotional

>Christian
>Last Defense against Total Enslavement

That's rich

Oh look its one of those

>someone with a different political view than me on Sup Forums must be a paid shill!

posts, you guys are so desperate to refute what I say without a counter argument you have to whine i'm a shill just to feel okay with yourself

>i'm a 98 pound pantywaist: the post

ahahahahahahahahaha

get a fucking job faggot

>you can see how literally everyone is fucking ill informed and emotional
And yet children even more so, all the more reason why they're to be ignored. If they want to bitch and moan about the rights of others (adult others mind you) they can go home and complain to their parents, at least they have the obligation to pretend that they care.

Let me put it to you like this. When a major political party in your nation, for years have been trying to take guns away from the citizenry, eventhough the US constitution clearly explains that it's illegal to do so (act of a tyrant to try to remove 1st and 2nd ammendment). You know they want to do something seriously bad to the citizenry if they ever succeded. Those who say civilians having weapons is somehow irellevant because muh tanks and my airplanes etc. They don't understand the dynamic of the professional military being very tiny in comparison, aswell as many of them having the luxury of siding with the armed civilians instead of with the tyrant, if the civilians are able to bear arms. Otherwise there's nobody to ally with so to speak. At any rate, gun control has a very nasty history and mao for instance said the following of it;
>“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.” — Mao Tse Tung
Or as the famous quote in the western the good bad and the ugly.
>there's two types of people in the world, those with guns and those who dig. You dig.
Socalled Democide, aka death by government have caused over 200 million deaths just the last century. This is not war or anything, but simply where governments, often following gunconfiscation, around the world have butchered their own populations using military forces. The 2nd ammendment is a safeguard based on that, so that this type of ugly history does not have to repeat itself in the US. So do not be fooled about these little children. What they are advocating is a hell of a lot worse than a bullied kid shooting up a school. This is also exactly why there is a stipulation in the 2nd ammendment that it SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. In other words it's simply not up for debate, because those who would debate such a thing would be a tyrant who want to do bad things after confiscating firearms.

Attached: 2nd_ammendment.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

honestly mate, when kids experience a fucking shooting I think its fair to listen to them.. these aren't just random toddlers, their brains are more formed

are you one of those people that think life begins at conception?

>denmark

>Civilians in Denmark aged 16 and above can acquire gun licenses for hunting or sport shooting. This requires passing a written multiple-choice test and a practical test, after which the police determines if the applicant is suitable to own a weapon. A license is usually provided if the applicant has no or only minor marks on their criminal record.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Denmark

so why havent you risen up in civil war yet?

As a Christian I agree with all of this. Keep training and prepping. God be with you.

Also, an unarmed populace is completely helpless in a civil war. If there is a different group of people in your nation who came in as immigrants or otherwise, and they figure out they want to wage war against the more long term ethnic citizenry that is the foundation of that nation. (like the muslims did in lebanon after being let in as immigrants, they started civil war against christian lebanese when the muslims became majority). Without guns and proper training, you are quite helpless. You cannot even defend yourself either in a crisis situation against bandits and thieves. And ofcourse in a nation with so many guns in the first place, gun control is near suicide, so the ones who desire this will definately argue for GUN CONFISCATION next if you let them try to ban posession of firearms. Since the posession of firearms is to defend against military usurpation, the US citizens should actually be able to buy higher caliber weapons. An assault rifle is tiny but it allows to take down multiple assailants so it's perfect for defensive option instead of having to reload. Also it's very clear that there are already substantial background checks and these things with regards to purchasing and carrying a firearm. Blaming the guns for murder is a nonsense and is simply an excuse for a more nefarious scheme behind the scenes. You can take a butcher knife from your kitchen and wack somebodys head off aswell. Or just stab someone.

Attached: Colt_2nd_ammendment.jpg (1600x1080, 1.59M)

Jesus clearly said in da bibble "let all da ppl have guns so they can shoot each other as I have clearly killed anyone who has ever threatened/attacked me"

hypocrites - you're the reason Jesus being crucified is a huge deal symbolically - because people like you took his "be a good person and focus on your own self" message and took it to mean "make sure you force others to be good people, focus on their sins"

BAKA

No fuck them. They're children and they should shut the fuck up and listen. Most of them can't even spell Constitution let alone understand the importance of it. Giving a platform to the terminally ignorant just because they happen to be pushing a malicious agenda that you share does nothing but make everyone else dumber. But then that's precisely the goal of all this, isn't it?

>so why havent you risen up in civil war yet?
Glad you know about our gun license rules. For us civil war is currently not necessary. It's not so bad here because we are 'racist'. This is what sweden tells us. They think we are very racist hehe. But anyways i am totally understanding that the 2nd ammendment is important for the US. It's also very clear that to majority of white people guns are for defense, because they understand not to fuck up their own societies. You see also this in the US, where blacks use them to attack people or for gangs or to rob etc. They don't have respect for the right to carry guns, so they use it for something else, and don't get a license either ofcourse. So since they don't follow that, the right for law abiding citizens to carry arms is even MORE important.

Attached: 1521763061006.gif (256x256, 1.77M)

Not our children, mostly shitskin spawns and shitlibs kids

>No fuck them. They're children and they should shut the fuck up and listen

Jesus user, its pretty obvious by now you've had shitty parents - but perpetuating the cycle isnt going to help, i think you should see a therapist and this by no mean me trying to make fun of you or anything - I think there's a lot of your childhood you need to work through

by the way, just because you call people "ignorant" and their ideas "malicious" without an argument, you aren't convincing anyone except those who already share your views

Well reasoned for a communist yuropoor. Good lad.

>Jesus clearly said in da bibble
In da bibble you say. Well let me quote you something from da bibble.
Luke 22:36
>Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Who said that in da bibble? Jesus. Seems like he's for weapons for self defense at the very least.

Attached: 1521893617534.jpg (453x439, 85K)

We are not communist nor socialist. And we are ranked 5th in global HDI. But thanks.

>they are in school to LEARN

Nice meme. Education is about brainwashing, not learning.

Nice projection faggot.

Here's my argument repeated since you seem intent on ignoring it: no society on the entirety of human history has ever made policy based on the collective opinions of a bunch of emotional children. Why the fuck would we start now?

>eu
Ok m8

>you live in europe so you're a communist cause EU
burger education, Where do i begin?
Why don't we get back on the topic instead. Pic related.

Attached: 1522102960002.png (550x512, 218K)

By American standards I'm afraid the EU is.

So are these faggot children while we're on the subject.

oh yeah, jesus was clearly saying we need to arm school children with fire arms

here since you managed to find one quote to support your view - i will too share some

Matthew 5:21-22 "You must not kill"

Matthew 10:28 (hes saying not to worry about your psychical body but rather your spiritual one)

Luke 23:34, the almighty jesus doesnt need to use defense (lets say, a firearm symbolically) to defend himself, even though he would have all the power in the world

and ofcourse fucking Matthew 5:39 - this one should be obvious

>Matthew 5:21-22 "You must not kill"
The Greek word is murder, not kill, you ignorant kike. Shut the fuck up.

white Christians are their own worst enemies, jesus was a jew and with jews you lose

Here's my counter argument: It is not just the opinion of children regarding gun control, it is more of an ongoing discussion, if something happens legislatively it will be by the decision of the adults elected into power

let me retort with an argument of my own: all children are human, we consider human's feelings to regarded when forming public policy, therefore childrens feelings are to be regard when forming public policy

I say the shitty parent thing because you are so bent on the fact that these are kids and have literally nothing else to argue with

Christianity won't save anything except itself.

Attached: christcuckfam.jpg (620x413, 112K)

In the mean spirited tone of your response, consider these

"Be compassionate as your Father is compassionate. Do not judge, and you will not be judge yourselves; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned yourselves; grant pardon, and you will be pardoned." Luke 6:27

"Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who treat you badly." Luke. 6.27-28"

now as for the logic of your response:

All murder is infact killing (the ending of a life), whether or not the context differs is irrelevant as the end product always results with someone being killed

I rest my case

>we consider human's feelings to regarded when forming public policy, therefore childrens feelings are to be regard when forming public policy
No we do do, we consider the decisions of voters. Children are not voters and they have no business in a discussion of voters.

Same thing with your pet bean niggers while we're on the subject: they are not citizens, they are not voters. None of their opinions on the governance of this country have any right to be heard.

That is irrelevant

Voters are people who can vote

Children are humans
Voters take human's considerations into feelings as well as many other things

Its impossible to separate humans (no matter the age) from the idea of politics. sorry

Why do you think child labor was abolished?

>All murder is infact killing (the ending of a life), whether or not the context differs is irrelevant as the end product always results with someone being killed
And not all killing is murder you stupid fuck. Murder is a sin, killing is not necessarily a sin. Now fuck off you lying, disingenuous, hook nosed rat.

Northern Michigan here. We will hold the line and fuck anybody up who tries to take our guns.

>butthurt pagan LARPers in this thread

All we need to do is ban abortion. After that, the black population will explode and we can interbreed with them because God created us all equal (except for Jews because they're the best). We will then create an army of biracial Bible believers who will fight to the death in order to ensure the existence of Greater Israel.

Yes, and those children are free to bitch and moan to the voters who are actually obligates to give a fuck about them: their parents. Their feelings are irrelevant to absolutely everyone else.

Ok so since you think im so slanted, I am going to use textbook definitions to show you why your mental gymnastics are simply wrong

the first definition of kill "1 a : to deprive of life : cause the death of a disease that has killed thousands He threatened to kill them."

The first definition of murder ": the crime of unlawfully KILLING a person especially with malice aforethought was convicted of murder"

Sixth Commandment "Thou shall not KILL"

You're terribly outnumbered my friend. Also you have absolutely no idea what's coming for you. I feel only sadness when all have turned a such blind eye to the real foe that awaits you. However with any hope I might just succeed in what I am doing.

>Their feelings are irrelevant to absolutely everyone else.

Really? Thats funny because it seems like a lot of adults are writing pieces on these kids, filming interviews with them, sharing both on social media

>obligated to give a fuck

Again, rough childhood alert, there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing therapy

Outnumbered, but never outgunned ;)

If you could only kill your foes solely with bullets.

Attached: 66338D80-67CA-4CF7-8C81-10BCA7BEFB1A.png (872x886, 220K)

those aren't adults, they're GenXers

Your headmates don't scare me, bro.

Hm, headmates?

Hey how about instead of posting an image you sum up the points, or make an arguement of your own so I can... you know.. argue with a person and not a fucking photo

thats a lot of text and I have zero obligation to sit through it all

Adults, according to the other user (SEEMINGLY) has referred of people of age to vote, your post however erroneous it is, is irrelevant

>Haha women will love our new unstable revolution state with no utilities and a horrible standard of living
>Wait, where's all the women?
>We're alphas! Why aren't women coming in?
>Women plz come
>Okay, non-white women are okay too
>wtf still no women
This kills the incel state

Sup Forums in a nutshell, atleast other boards on Sup Forums seem willing to learn

Cop was a fucking coward. He pussied-out like a little bitch. Don't make excuses for him, like he wasn't responsible for many of those deaths.

Attached: 1522093105030.jpg (925x514, 58K)

What I was saying to OP is, if we can't expect a fucking cop to be brave enough to fight a shooter - why the FUCK would we expect kids to do so?

"Real foe" " what awaits you".

What the fuck are you trying to say? This isn't a poetry class, bull dyke asshole. Speak plainly, quit hiding your stupid ideas behind pilpul, if you think your ideas are good.

Attached: 1522087105045.jpg (768x1090, 252K)

>Sixth Commandment "Thou shall not KILL"
It's thou shalt not MURDER you fucking liar. You expect me to believe for one second you don't understand Hebrew? Fuck off.

check the first paragraph

hebrew4christians.com/Scripture/Torah/Ten_Cmds/Sixth_Cmd/sixth_cmd.html

If you're one ace in the whole is the translation of a word, I think its a pretty good sign you're out on a limb

You honestly wouldn't understand which I don't expect you too either.

youtube.com/watch?v=mB2nI8XNsCI

but that's nonsensical. there are plenty of racists in the US too. certainly no more than denmark. your society hasn't "collapsed". you type like you have down syndrome you fucking moron, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=TOkAl2lLFSo

You will be first kike