HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

this person is so memeable

Attached: 29512516_1512272198871217_328002288708747264_n.jpg (929x960, 99K)

>I'M PRISON JUSTIN

We have the cutest head of state. It's not even up for debate

isn't he culturally appropriating?

why don't the SJW fags call him out on this?

Attached: gay cow boi.jpg (905x768, 188K)

>having a bit of fun and showing respect for others' culture is a bad thing

Kek this is why right wing retards will never win

What gives you the impression that they dont?

Nobody likes justin

Obama was way more handsome

Stole this man act.

Attached: canada1.jpg (620x465, 166K)

>cultural appropriation
>respect for others' culture
Fuck off you literal fucking bigot. Seriously kill yourself, you fucking nazi in disguise.

Could of had more of this, Sad. seriously-if you are conservative and think things are any different then when Harper was in power you did not pay attention. Both sides are playing Canada like ass holes pretty heavily.

Attached: Stephen+Harper+President+Nicolas+Sarkozy+Hosts+rpgv34MWSQRl.jpg (594x432, 80K)

Trudeau is exactly the same as Harper except more incompetent, cowardly and totalitarian. Therefor they aren't the same, the cons are the lesser of two evils. Vote for smaller decentralized govt ie conservative.

Attached: faggot.jpg (2000x1000, 319K)

You guys need a métis PM.
They are the most redpilled people I've met in Canada.

I miss Rob ford

>Voting for the people that drink purell and vanilla extract to get fucked up

Good idea burger

>Vote for smaller decentralized govt ie conservative.

>smaller decentralized govt
>under Scheer's Tories

And maybe you'll next state that you should vote for the Liberals or NDP in order to implement tough immigration controls. Face it: the CPC base rejected Bernier and what he stood for.

he was a laughingstock when he went to india

rez indians aren't really the same

No shit. The cons are still for smaller and decentralized govt relative to the other parties you fucking idiot. I'm not replying to you anymore, since it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about and using a meme flag.

You need to stop thinking that the Conservatives are going to save you. They aren't. The Liberals aren't going to save you, the NDP isn't going to save you, and the Greens aren't going to save you. They're all the same bunch of fat-cat kleptocrats, dedicated to self-aggrandizement, bloated budgets for their pet projects, and petty fiefdom-building. That's the political consensus right now. Everything else is window dressing.

The *only* thing that can save you is kicking First Past the Post, implementing some sort of pro-rep electoral system, and then getting some genuine dissident - not watered-down "big tent" pisswater - voices into Parliament where they can have their say.

Incidentally, the fear of this happening is a not-insubstantial part of why the Liberals decided to scuttle the entire project.

@165659262
>I'm not replying to you anymore, since it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about and using a meme flag
Didn't even read his post, since he hasn't removed his meme flag.

>heterosexual

Attached: 1378237924880.jpg (214x236, 6K)

This is basically you right now, by the way.

Attached: 1453272900799.jpg (735x541, 35K)

>le multiculturalism

Attached: aristotle multi ethnic society.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

He was a drama teacher. You're surprised he likes to play dress up?

>culture
More than just a costume or food kiosk. Goddamn leaf.

Attached: culture.jpg (560x650, 49K)

>ice((Berg))

this is pretty retarded tbqh

>(((Burg)))ers

I don't even laugh so mcuh at YLYL, 10/10 guy.