How do you MGTOW without turning into a regretful old fart with no family who spends his last days inside the cold...

How do you MGTOW without turning into a regretful old fart with no family who spends his last days inside the cold corners of a nursing home?

Attached: IMG_5370.jpg (700x394, 56K)

By being a mgtow who the bitches love

You die fighting for something.

Disability?

by going out with a bang when you know its time.

Join the French foreign legion.
Serve long, well.
Retire at their base with the vineyard for old veterans.

I plan on OD'ing on all the hallucinogenics I can find. Might as well make a trip of it

MGTOW was created by (((them))) to prevent whites from procreating

Attached: CFC11DE0-40FA-490B-BAF3-2DB5AEBF48D5.jpg (1125x1342, 242K)

This. If you don't get executed by the ZOG-controlled fed then you're doing it wrong

I've worked in a nursing home, most people there had family and wives/husbands. MGTOW is not a group, it's a lifestyle that you tailor to help navigate modern society. It's like fitness.

Yes by a good goy, don’t have any white children and go fight for Isreal

Attached: 8732AAEA-93D1-41C4-B543-A75F65FABC83.jpg (220x220, 31K)

Suicide.

MGTOW at first was just about protecting yourself from the system. Like not marrying. It wasn't about avoiding women.

Kill yourself before you die of old age, without offspring. loser

Women are still dangerous though. False rape accusations, paternity traps, common-law marriage. I would marry a pure qt3.14 or stay away altogether.

Attached: 1513104372549.png (655x666, 94K)

sick bump dude, very meaningful contribution

How is making children the solution for anything?

Attached: 1521742664329.jpg (539x717, 105K)

WIFED

Attached: tradwifed.jpg (500x589, 35K)

your kids can't put you in a nursing home if you don't have health care. So we are getting rid of health care. Idiot.

Attached: MuellerMania.jpg (1776x1337, 657K)

I plan to kill myself before it gets to that point.
Probably go Full Compe'd before I go.

You have a strong core family unit with your other relatives. White people are complete strangers to their family it’s hilarious

Except fitness makes you healthier, stronger, combats depression, keeps you from isolation, releases endorphins, makes your heart stronger, conditions your muscles gets you outdoors, helps you sleep better......

Trad Ladyboys will save us

If I ever get to be so old I'm in a nursing home I'd probably just play vidya

> his last days inside the cold corners of a nursing home?
That's how you're going to end up regardless or in an early grave due to stress.

Families are great but with the right woman who makes a house a home.. Your refuge from the world and kingdom. Kids add another dimension. Don't be in a rush to do this just to conform to societal norms. The real pain is in having a woman tear this and you apart + having to bust your ass paying for it. MGTOW is a natural phenomenon and state of men, you're supposed to be journeying and building the future and the right woman is supposed to join you at your side.

>2 minutes of fucking a cunt brought me financial disaster
This is one of my scariest nightmares

>2 minutes
Your nightmare is cumming too soon?

Thats what i did

You have to give it more thought than that user. All people end up dying inside the cold corners of either a hospital, nursing home, or their increasingly neglected home that they can no longer maintain, or you can go out with a bang. Having family or a wife does NOT in anyway give you immunity to this sort of death, in fact it may make the pain worse due to separation. From what I've seen with my older coworkers this seems to be the case. You'll die alone and you'll be lucky if more than 1 or 2 people give a shit, harsh reality but deluding yourself won't help anything.

hope that helps.

Attached: 1521964766048.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>the right woman is supposed to join you at your side.
numerals noticed. problem is that most women don't activate as humans until 35+, too old to be useful.

Have a whore that you keep in another country. Visit 4 times a year. Use condoms. All problems solved.

This is EXACTLY what several old farts I know do in Bali, one in the Phillipines and two in tje Solomon Islands. They claim to be very happy.

With proper retirement planning you can live very well alone. You can afford aides to assist you while living a home.

Almost nobody does proper retirement planning, so most MGTOW fags will end up miserable.

pic related - read it.

Attached: index (2).jpg (277x340, 22K)

Stay active, grow your own food, you shouldn't need a nursing home. I hope to be like my grandfather, he learned how to live on his farm long ago, been growing his own vegetables since. Eats right, works on projects and stays active all day long, he's in better shape at 85 than a lot of young people.

Just because you go MGTOW doesn't mean you have to shun social situations. Cutting out flirting and trying to be a good choice as a boyfriend allows you to focus on meeting people that you might share other common interests with. If you got friends, great. Figure out how to be a better friend. If you don't have friends, challenge yourself by trying to build up casual acquaintances into friendships. If you don't even have casual acquaintances, go outside and see how people engage with each other. Not so you can copy them, and be someone else when engaging with others on a face to face basis, but rather so you can develop an understanding of what normal socialization in public seems to be.

At least that's what my approach would be. It depends on where you're at. My fear is seeing old people who have no one to talk to. The surest fix to that is to forge strong friendships early, and learn how to maintain them. You do that and then dying alone becomes a choice instead of a guaranteed future.

you always die alone, prepare for that, it's your journey, walk it yourself, people may walk with you up until a point but you need to prepare to walk alone, even if the whole world has abandoned you.
with that said, since you've successfully avoided divorce rape and other money trap, you should have spent your life making sure that at least your tail end of the journey wont be terrible. means you can afford the things you want, you arent starving, you arent cold, and there's a roof for you to die under.
dont pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to live through a tough one.

How do you think fagit? You become an hero while you still can.

me vs. mgtow

Attached: 1522192750106.jpg (900x516, 120K)