What do I do if I'm sexually attracted to men, but I don't want to be a filthy degenerate...

What do I do if I'm sexually attracted to men, but I don't want to be a filthy degenerate? Most fags are disgusting creatures.

Attached: EijpXh4.jpg (600x300, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Live-As-an-Antinatalist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's a differences between being gay ans being a faggot

DO YOU EVEN W-W-W-WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER THO

Fuck traps.

Masturbating to 2d traps

Attached: 1506190456169.png (308x326, 100K)

Nobody cares, being gay is inconsequential unless your relatives are cultist hicks.

Email AltHype, he probably has a couple tips

It is absolutely not, the majority of fags are disgusting hedonists that should be killed.

Simple, kill yourself

Stop being a woman by letting muh feels take over. There's not a single rational reason to kill people like that and you know it.

then be gay but don't be a faggot. Simple mate. Don't do the voice. Don't dress obnoxiously. Don't go to gay pride. Don't have lots of casual sex. Be faithful to your partner. And importantly; make sure the guy you pick does all of these things too.

It's not easy. Not only are most gays degenerate, they will actively shun you if you're not. If you don't want multiple partners then you've internalized homophobia and are enslaved to heteronormative mores. It can't just be because you value monogamy, nope.

I'm bi so it's not that big a deal for me, but my heart goes out to conservative/traditional gay guys.

I'm a conservative/traditional gay guy. As is my bf. I wouldn't say I've experienced being shunned by other gays. If anyone is doing the shunning it's me shunning them for being degenerates.

> be gay
> don't be a faggot

the absolute state.

in all seriousness before that, try taking 2-3 months, refrain from all sexual activity whatsoever (including masturbating), focus on meditation and prayer, and refrain from any vice at all (drugs, alcohol, etc) + try to spend some time in nature (go camping for a couple of weeks, say).

there's very good odds that you're not even actually gay (if you weren't abused as a child, etc.) but have hormonal/psychological/neurotransmitter imbalances which will be corrected by the above.

Have a gay guy in the family who's fairly moderate as is his boyfriend. They had a big falling out with another gay couple they had been friends with for a decade. All over Drumpf and faggotry

Honestly faggotry is the epitome of leftism. Be gay and act like a normal person and nobody (except assholes) will treat you different

find a woman and get married. it's what most faggots have done throughout the ages. at the end of the day what matters are your children and family

No there isn't.

You fucking faggot.

Ok this i would not recommend
Kids need a stable father figure

You’ll probably have better luck sucking the gay out of through his cock.

I'm not having kids, I'm 30 and I've been an antinatalist for the past 10 years. I don't think that belief is going to change any time soon.

I wish guys made me feel like girls do. That would be so fucking sweet. You have a gift. You don’t have to deal with women.

>antinatalist
Jesus Christ the absolute state of white people. Tell me, what's the terminal difference between that and active suicide?

Attached: 1521023621543.png (439x222, 137K)

Well stop being a faggot and go impregnate some desperate whore so you have the perfect cover to fuck other closeted family men on the down low.

You know, the American dream and all that.
It's not all it is cracked up to be.

Bang in dl. Don't get aids. Have normal gf

Oh, fucking spare me OP. You're acting like you were born acttracted to ANUSES and DICK. It's so obviously unnatural I am baffled people actually live like this and LARP that it's normal and inconsiquitial.

You need to SORT YOURSELF OUT. Address your mommy issues, address your self-esteem and bullying. Fucking fix yourself or kill yourself. Do not add to degeneracy

No there isn’t queer

I caught chlamydia from a chink slut the other day, I went to the doctor and asked about the antibiotic resistant gonorrhea.
She said it’s only prevalent in gay men who suck each other.
She then asked if I have sexual relations with men.
I said I don’t work for Google.
She didn’t laugh.

>t. Justin Trudeau

Antinatalist is code for raging fuckwitted spastic

Like women instead. Get confidence and realize that boipussy is gross and degenerate

Yeah I just did that. So what. Not like I had a retard attack or something.

that recent "study" is pure propaganda...homosexuals self identify as about 2%-3% of the population....1 out of 5 identifying as homo is 20%.....obviously the "study" is over stating the # of guys attracted to other guys crotches...if you're think you'd like to smell man crotch, then you're a man crotch sniffer.. you can't be half pregnant, if you know what i mean..

kill yourself

Tranny therapy worked for this guy.

Attached: 1506563671382.jpg (950x531, 204K)

Get a job and stop trying to be special and different. That's how you stop "thinking youre gay". Youre not gay, youre just bored and think being straight makes you boring.

Find a respectable monogamous one you tard. Gay culture and the LGBT movement are cancerous as fuck, but not all gay people buy into the bullshit. There are plenty of us out there but people don't realise it because we don't centre our entire identity and existence around our sexuality.

I was lucky in that me and my partner feel for eachother after being in the same friendship group and being more or less in denial/unaware about our sexuality and generally just avoiding relationships/sex because of that.

If you don't already know a guy you would be interested in then I genuinely suggest dating websites, because where else is there to go for a person that actively avoids being involved with the majority of their own demographic? Don't use shit like grindr, obviously.

Holy shit OP, I looked antinatalism up on the internet to see how exactly this disease has festered since I never heard of it before.

wikihow.com/Live-As-an-Antinatalist

Are you being ironic with this shit? Earlier I made a post equating antinatalism to suicide, but my knee-jerk half thought proved to be fucking spot on.

Attached: 1522200814178.png (791x426, 172K)

bang traps, they're not gay

Found the jew

>im sexually attracted to men
youre a filthy degenerate by that standard alone. homosexuality is a disease regardless of circumstance and you are no different from the human waste you despise so much. fucking faggot.

>sexually attracted to men
>don't want to be a filthy degenerate

Well, KYSing is the only option I'm seeing, since you are already a filthy degenerate. sorry man.

Are you using a VPN or something? I've never seen such coherent English come out of a huehue

Get help with local church, not a catholic one.

Many people are attracted to the same sex. You have to overcome your feelings and not act on them. So self control and discipline. And lower your gaze. Purify your mind.

That's funny since I learned English playing fucking video games.