Well?

no offense this is just a joke

Attached: freetargets4u.jpg (414x534, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

namethejew.com/book-claims-nazis-used-masturbation-machines-on-jews-and-a-wolf-saved-them/
itunes.apple.com/us/story/id1357352568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1508163764919.jpg (1080x810, 242K)

Attached: 1508180750238.jpg (1597x897, 727K)

this is just my sense of humor, nothing personal

Attached: shootingsportsmonthly.jpg (414x534, 92K)

well what can i expect from an american cuck

Lol

have some meta

Attached: 392ir9023ut02jg0i2.jpg (414x534, 100K)

This doesnt make sense because he was never a target.

This will help.

OP is mossad and they're pushing these memes in order to plant evidence to blame on Sup Forums and the right wing when they orchestrate their deaths

nobody ever cares when they do that though

tell the FBI it was just a joke when they force you to kill innocent people now that they have leverage over you for posting this. Expect a knock at your door.

someone should shoot him with an arrow.

Nobody from Sup Forums uses the word mossad. Your're glowing nigger. All the more proof the OP is on to something.

Attached: iRaisedAThief.jpg (998x801, 131K)

>nobody on Sup Forums uses the word mossad
You're not even trying anymore, are you?

why is this dweeb so fucking dead inside, ive never seen someone with such lifeless eyes such as this

Don't kill him with a gun you idiots! That will only strengthen their cause. Stab, run over, strangle, beat, electrocute, or poison. But do not shoot! That will be very counterproductive and will make it much more likely gun rights will take a hit. Hell I'm not even sure this little shit is worth it. We might be better off going after high level Democrats who fund this shit. We kill them anyway besides firearms.

Wouldn't he have to be at the school at the time for him to be a target?

Look at the hook at this bitch and tell me straight faced a Jew didn't make that poster you shill. Radioactive Nigger you are.

Attached: 1280px-Emma-gonzalez-protest-sign.jpg (1280x817, 288K)

6 million and 1 is a nice number

The proper method for dealing with him is the Nazi masturbating machine.
namethejew.com/book-claims-nazis-used-masturbation-machines-on-jews-and-a-wolf-saved-them/

Since you kikes are here maybe you can tell us what these runes mean?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (714x808, 119K)

To be fair, Apple has been promoting apps for making protest posters.
itunes.apple.com/us/story/id1357352568

It's perfectly okay so long it's for practicing self-defense situations.

>no offense this is just a joke

That's what you think. I have inside information that some clowns in America have orders to kill the cousins and blame white supremacists. I just hope the kids keep video surveillance going around the clock so that their murders will be exposed for the deep state plot that they are.

poor kids.

gas the goys

BUMP to show "Mossad" freaking out and trying to bury this thread. Where did you go shitlord? Don't feel like reading Hebrew for us?

Attached: 1358119538973.jpg (1500x2008, 2.49M)

idk, something jewy i'm guessing

This is a board of peace my friend.

Well, there should be some interesting headlines tomorrow...

These would probably sell.

It's annoying when (((journalists))) make stories of their own threads but at least you can identify them when they do it.

These faggot kids are almost out of the news cycle. People ITT seem to think you are implying implications. Don't do anything stupid to keep them in the news cycle and to invigorate the gun grabbers, OP.

I thought that you were just posting humorous shoops.

I would normally agree with this "let them bury it" attitude. But the is what (((they))) want and it's obvious. David Hogg has fabricated his story and the rest of the Parkland kids are toxic. Ripping up the constitution? Supporting Communism? Okay sure just let the news cycle die down now that it blew the fuck up in their faces. Who the fuck are you people suggesting that this story should just die off? RADIOACTIVE. Now is the best part of the story...Sorosniggers spent millions and now they look like the goblins they are. Now is the time to keep the fire burning. Lets get the hypocrisy on every major outlet. Let the world see who is behind these kids and what they stand for.

This is the kind of shit that gets used against the right. I have no interest in victimizing any of these kids.

Yeah they picked the most punchable fucker in the world so (((SOMEONE))) finally gets (((fed up))) and (((shoots him))).
It's over after that. Be ready.

This would be really bad. Just let them fade into obscurity, or expose the fraud that Hogg perpetrated. Violent reaction is probably exactly what his handlers are hoping for.