I would. Would You?

You don't stick your dick in craz-

moshi moshi

Is that Adam?

She's a little too flat for my taste.

Clementine is for hugs

This body is made for making high quality scroll materials.

I will

you should
but you never ever leave info/number/real name that could be backtracked to you

Does Skeletor ever stop winning? I got bored of the anime when it became apparent there were absolutely zero stakes, the NPCs are shallow puppets, and it basically became "an infinitely powerful being uses his infinite powers in tedious ways to take over an artificial world that doesn't matter and is populated by beings with no capacity for growth"

Log Horizon, for example, gets around all of that (but also has its own flaws): the other characters are people, they have back stories, they have a shared goal but yet they end up fighting among themselves. Even though they can't die, they can be hurt and hurt badly (and as we find out later even maimed), and the NPCs are like people from a different era that are able to understand that things have changed, they're able to grow, they have their own motivations but they aren't bound like some scripted game entity (even though some players treat them like that).
The main character battling against a number of other players to take over the world via politics, financial manipulation, co-operation, etc is actually interesting because his rivals are good at what they do (even if they aren't able to compete with the MC at strategy).

No, he doesn't. Several enemies that could, maybe, challenge him have been mentioned in the novels and there's always the possibility of other players showing up that could cause him harm, but nothing significant has happened. There's still the possibility that there are other continents with insanely hard enemies that just haven't been mentioned yet too. He still toys with his enemies in 1v1 fights and his servants are almost as overpowered as him in the meantime though.

The closest he's come to losing, sort of, was when the bug maid was almost defeated by some adventurers with magic bug spray. Naturally everything worked out fine in the end though.

She'd murder you before you could even stick it in though

>Filthy secondary thinks he knows it all without looking at the source material
First, it's a real world, not an artificial one. Second, the conflicts in this series is this series are the inner ones, it's not about fighting at all, but the inner struggles of a rather ordinary man trying to maintain his humanity while becoming a psychopathic monster bit by bit. It's more like Geek tragedy than your normies' standard battle shonens.

Don't try to convince the 'muh shounen and power level' normies

>normies
Stay on facebook and reddit normalfag.

>normies
Where do you faggots come from?

> yes nabe i figured out demiurge's plan

> but actually no

gets me every time

>Oops, my poorly thought-out orders/actions resulted in another edgy atrocity for the 100th time! How will I ever competently lead Nazarick?!
Wow, it's a modern masterpiece.

>Atrocities happen because of humans' foolishness
It is literally what happens in classic tragedies, user.

I think the only time he didn't toy with a New Worlder is when he fought Gazef. He hit him with one of his hardest combos - a time stop with a precisely-executed delayed death spell, which shows how much he respected the man.

Sorry, I guess you're too thick-headed to read between the lines and figure out that Ainz doesn't care at all about the bullshit he causes.
>Oops, just killed a bunch of people and I don't give a shit
>Oops, just genocided an entire race and I don't give a shit
Wow, what a tragedy, Ainz must suffer so much, am I right?

>stick your dick
>2d girl

I want to be swallowed into those slime titties

are you insane?

>his hardest combos
Nope. It's a trolling move, he was mocking the man to show how futile his effort was. Should Ainz fight seriously, he would have used TGoALiD.

>Wow, what a tragedy, Ainz must suffer so much, am I right?
No, you are wrong. Ainz does care. He is constantly horrified by how much of a monster he has become.

Spoiler me LNfags. Will anyone as entertaining as Clementine show up during Season 2? Because Season 1 got kinda boring after her death.

you know that thereĀ“s a manga right?
Also: L I Z A R D S E X

Of course, she's my crush

So-bin kept a secret stash of Clementine art that you will never see.

Get a grip! She's MY main squeeze!

So where I can read those fan fictions again?
I think I stopped at the Death Knights making tea chapter

Yes.

Is it okay to stick your dick in crazy if you yourself is crazy?

From a certain messiah mentioned a lot in overlord threads

"where's volume 10"

I would just for that voice

badonkadonks

>He hasn't transcended into glorious 2d realm
You filthy 3dpd

she was supposed to be a cat, but they made her a frog

cat frog