Why doesnt' this big-titted bitch open her eyes

Why doesnt' this big-titted bitch open her eyes.

She's asian

To stop herself from sucking the first dick she sees.

All of them are asian and all of them open their fucking eyes.

Kyo-ani doesn't have enough animators to keep them open.

Not really, only Kobayashi is asian. Lukoa is Mexican.

Sometimes I wonder if a magical being has ever tweaked mine.

She opens her eyes occasionally.

I thought Aztec gods lived in the cosmos or something like that.

how does her hat work...?

Through dragoncraft.

Nigga she's got like magic circles on her irises. Don't want her summoning some warlock shit keep them closed.

I'm glad they're closed; heterochromia is rarely a good look. Eye design plays a factor in a character's "default expression", and pupil size & contrast can determine how tense/focused or relaxed/calm they appear.
Lucoa has two very different pupils, which makes each of her eyes say different things. At worse, it almost looks like a Dreamworks Face or some crazy askew expression, neither of which add anything worthwhile to her. If you're going to make something look distracting and off, do it for a good reason.

Mexican is not a race

That's suppose to mean she's wise or something, right?

Titty magic.

Has this special been translated yet?

All of the fat in her face is forcing her eyes shut.

she is obese

Because she has a loving husband

Denotes a serene disposition.

Author wanted to give her canon heterochromia but then realized it looks awful and chuuni and tried to cover it up

does getting forcibly yuri'd by your friend count as serene

She does and every time she does she says something very insightful while rest of the time being total dork.

Love that feature.

The dragons aren't human, they aren't any of our races.

In her case, don't both the manga and anime adaptation mention that her eyes are narrow/thin?

Because all the mermen at the merfolk school were into her on that basis.

you are not supposed to look her in the eyes anyway

i didnt come to this thread for carpets

>Muromi, THICC elf, and Dragon Maid aren't in the monster girl alliance.

shes an ara ara character

well chorogons aren't monster girl, they are full dragon turned to human with magic
the character is cool but people notice only the tits

Does she even say ara, ara in any chapter?

Nigga, read more manga, and watch more anime

I don't know about Muromi, but the other two don't have any other kinds of girls than elf and dragon respectively, do they?

Because her eyes are hideous

Rude.

She's Mexican

She does though.

YEAH WELP HER CHEST IS TIDEOUS

Yes, we saw at comiket and Tohru stealing from some elves. That, Lucoa technically isn't a dragon

Quezalcoatls true form is CUTE

Her breasts are so large that they weigh down her eyelids. It's basic physics or some shit.

heterochromia is cool you fags

She was cursed for getting so drunk she transformed herself into a boy and fucked her sister, so she keeps her eyes closed cause they are a visual sign of her shame and wrong doing to others. How would you feel if I stamped your forehead with "Loser"? Same difference.

In japan, fucking your sister is considered an honorable right of passage

Really though, I came in here seeking sexy Lucoa, and am leaving empty handed. I just find it fun to discuss plot with PLOT, but there's none here. Such a shame.

>Quetzalcoatl
>Aztec god
>Asian

she's japanese