Fate/Apocrypha is ba-

Fate/Apocrypha is ba-

d

Naruto has sakuga too

A single scene doesn't make up for 2 cours of garbage.

It's pretty fucking bad.

>thinking one well animated episode redeems a shitty series as a whole
sorry OP but apocrypha is still shit no matter what.

not an argument

>don't even have to bother watching this shit because user delivers to me the only worthwhile moments for free
God bless you user

Why is the blonde girl using a tied up flag as a weapon?

-d.

There you go. You missed a letter. I got you.

She's French.

Of course!
Fucking wine drinkers

Because Jean never actually fought and was a flag waiving crazy women

waving a flag is french traditional weapon

Please go back to your sakugabooru circlejerk.

>waaaa how dare anime, a visual medium, have sakuga

A French weapon, used for generations, ask /k/

Sakuga is for plebs who want well animated shit because they have the attention spam of a 5 years old.
Liking sakuga is reddit as fuck.

Why do I still come to this board?

dude white flag lamao

>single scene

Too bad the characters and story are completely fucking shit. Sakuga isn't everything you shiteaters.

I remember another well-animated show. Bahamut S2, I fucking despised that as well by the end of it.

Apocrypha is ba-

Why couldn't the rest of the show be this good?

Why is Jamu so violent and angry? I thought she was nice.

>leave anime to me

This is nice and all but why didn't they just spread out the good animation through out the show? Because most of the episodes looked like trash.

dragon dick is one hell of a drug user

Extra will be the same

Sup Forums has been discussing sakuga long before r*ddit knew about it you newfag

WHEN IS MY ALTERA ANIME

Jannu sure talked a lot of shit before getting her ass kicked by an angry cat. I'm also curious as to how low class garbage like Shakespeare is supposed to be the greatest threat to her.

So I can fully experience Apocrypha by just watching this episode, right?

His NP.
>The ultimate drama that Shakespeare releases. Regardless of friend or foe, he institutes the target group as characters in a drama of his making.
An Anti-Heart Noble Phantasm that breaks the spirit of any and all great men.

Honestly yes. I literally watched ths garbage from 1 and the only episides worth watching are this and the one before it.

And there's a reason for why no one discusses it anymore outside of twitter circlejerks.

It will be worse.

Shaft is doing Extra.

Why did Achilles keep calling Atalanta sis

it is bad user
this 'fights' are pitiful, made by people who think that the only way to make an attack seem strong is to have fast and erratic movement or to have it cause ridiculous amounts of collateral damage before its even fired
You can have fights that depend on special power that are not this bad, all the other fate anime proved that already

Are people unironically saying this looks good? There was much better animation in shit like BNHA.

Extra doesn't have Sieg.
It will objectively be better.

It still might suck, but that one factor means it will be objectively better than Fate/derp Aposhit.

>forced animation

>BNHA
Nice one, user.

Not at all though, people on Sup Forums do discuss and appreciate animation even if not many bother with dedicated sakuga threads much.

>nobody cares about animation in anime
What am I reading

it's true though.

Speaking like a true filthy secondary.

oh bro, fgotards are as repetitive and predictable as his memes and shitposts

>if you don't like apocrypha, you're a shiteater who plays the shitty mobage
You're as bad as them.

>user seriously thinks this is already high quality animation

Tanpopopopopopopo-chang

The motions are decent but why is the art quality so low? Where has the budget gone to?

9.5 best girl

I wish Vlad was still here to see this.

its a good anime but a shit fate anime
Didnt even think that was possible, atleast the fights are cool

She's his senior as a Greek hero, his dad was a member of the Argonauts which she was a member of as well

How dare they have a different stylistic choice.

Tbh most people railing against apoc are fucking memes that haven't gotten over the fact that it wasn't the battle shounen shit they were expecting, and that it isn't even trying to be anything other than a bit of fun with some rather light touch themes of life, death and moving forwards in life and making a choice that's yours.

But I also expect half the people thinking that weren't offended when, someone apparently well versed in theology had a conversation that boiled down to "maybe murder isn't bad" "wtf I love murder now" which is an insultingly fucking stupid thing (like most of zero, there were only 3 actual fucking characters in that novel, waver, rider and Achibald)

This looks barely above DEEN's UBW movie.

>DEEN