Argentine women are trash

Argentine women are trash.

They are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. They are brainwashed since birth that "argentine women are the prettiest on the world" which makes they believe they are relevant and important. The behavior of most argentine women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This post is my attempt to explain why I feel argentine women are inferior to foreign women (non-argentine women), and why any men who have dignity and a sense of self respect should boycott them, and date/marry only non-argentine women.

They are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children (or want to have them as a tool for divorce and alimony), etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with argentine women?

None, nobody. Only retards, white knights and niggers

Attached: dead roasties.jpg (759x427, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9Yn3i-DMKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here... watch this and enjoy a good comedy!!

youtube.com/watch?v=j9Yn3i-DMKw

Yep, pretty much.

My ex gf is a piece of shit. She is one of the most racist and indignant people I've ever met but she was constantly accusing me of racism because I'm white.

She's a high school teacher and she's a fucking nazi to any kid that doesn't fall in line. She has clear, stark favoritism going on and her goal is to be worshipped by these kids. Whwn we were togwther she was always binging Netflix instead of grading papers, then would enlist me to help her push grades put in a hurry on a Sunday night.

She buys and gives away pets because she wants something to subjugate and most humans won't listen to her, and if a fucking dog won't give her the respect she so richly deserves she gets rid of it.

She is obsessed with looking dignified. It is not important to her that she be perceived as intelligent rather than contribute any thought that is actually intelligible and to that end she will engage in the most fucked up mental gymnastics when she's talking about something about which she has no fucking clue, which turns out to be a great many things.

And if you call her out she will desperately run through logical rabbit hole after rabbit hole in a pathetic attempt to avoid your point, all the while acting like she's so very bored with the conversation. It is an abso lute spectacle of smoke and mirrors, no fucking substance, not a shred of value. If you argue with her everyone loses because it's a clusterfuck of bullshit, wherein you wade through all of it just to find out there was nothing to unearth.

So basically, she's a female.

Did you just describe American women?

Did you just describe Russian women?

Did you just describe Canadian women?

user, did you just describe women?

Attached: 1522105729959.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Argentine women are barely women at all desu

yup , I agree 100%. Ive been here for 8 months and what ive seen here cant be unseen.
I work for one school here and its been a difficult journey.
12-13 year old girls walking around in miniskirts or tank tops, WTF, how is this even allowed by the parents. Most girls are exactly how you described and their brain is ruined by cultural marxism and all the feminists rights.
Like to add that the work culture is nonexistent, people are lazy and are continuously b egging for gibs...
Schools are terrible, students spend their time here like its a mall or something. Just few days ago i was examaning the class and they were given some bs feminist text that they had to read and fill questions to it.
Unironically most boomers ive seen are the most hard working, family loving people ive seen in a long time

Post her feet.

Where are you from

All women (really 85%) act like this if men don't force them to behave in a civilized manner. Keep looking for an Alpha bitch who was raised by a strong father figure and your golden.

estonia

Attached: Eesti leegion.jpg (350x495, 38K)

What in the fucking fuck are you doing here?? Were you scammed into coming here or something?

Attached: 1466310812331.png (842x702, 429K)

spanish and good weather, sadly been most of my time in rio fucking grande, This idea was given by my mother, she told me that my political views might change if i see more of the world, fuck no it didn`t. Now i just wanna get back, get a job, buy a house, car and settle down and make beatiful white babies

I'm sorry m8. Iktf, I'm planning to leave as well

Attached: iktf.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Unbearably hot
>Good weather

where you headed?

>can't get laid coz social retard / too ugly / small cock / insecure / poor / dumb / fetid / a faggot...
>whymen are the problem

wew!

Attached: crying_of_autism.png (296x378, 183K)

Ireland. I have family there and I'm citizen. I'd have to start from zero but at least have a secured roof there

Not even top three in Latin America, let alone the world.

Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Colombia, in any particular order. Even the most fervent Argentinian knows their women are second tier compared to the Caribbeans.

Holy shit this is way too obvious man.

Attached: AYYYY WE JIGGIN.gif (432x384, 3.54M)

>Argentina
No thanks.

Attached: 1522127998753.jpg (540x960, 114K)

puerto ricans are trash

I'm leaving this shithole as well once I get my Italian citizenship and learn some basic italian. I'm currently learning a trade (computer maintnance and repair) so I don't have to start from scratch.
We're gonna make it bro

buenos suertes

Also, why are you leaving?

Welcome to the west, enjoy your stay

>Also, why are you leaving?
Is that even a question at this point? I've lived 30 years in this country

Attached: 1482869403185.png (588x598, 402K)

Tänan

based

don't forget Cuban qt's

There are many reasons to leave this country. Most leave because of our shitty economy. I want to leave because I feel this country has become anathema to the european identity.

Ugly Rican Woman

Attached: URW01.jpg (1024x1449, 180K)

Rican Woman, again.

Attached: URW02.jpg (1000x1500, 167K)

I don't want to even die in this country. Even if I die at the airport or the plane crashes it would be enough for me

Ps: some advice, do NOT let anybody brainwash you with any of the following:
>if you're over 25+ you can't move anywhere
>if you're not an engineer you won't find a job
>if you don't have a degree you won't find a job
>you'll be treated like a sudaca
>it's the same shit or even worse in the rest of the world

Have EU passport? Behave like a human being? You don't muhheritage to every person you met? That's all, you'll be fine

t. Experience

It’s all first world women

All I have is my argentinian law degree (useless in italy) and a computer repair course I'm currently doing so I at least have a trade. Do you think I'll be fine?

No idea in Italy but in, say, Germany, yes.

>t. Experience
Explain