DEATH SENTENCE FOR ZUCK WHEN?

Attached: 1508290987090.png (1771x743, 501K)

NOW

Attached: THIS IS NOW.jpg (479x328, 33K)

Eric Schmidt. Zuck. Spez. Dorsey.

They all get the death penalty and it's going to be amazing.

maybe he'll just off himself and save us a whole lot of trouble.

We know this.
Especially with that video of a young could talking about "cat food" holding their phone for an entire day to get cat food ads on their Facebook.

They don't own a cat.

I get this same thing on adds on the internet on my phone and I don't use Facebook.

Eric is just a front man
The real treasonous criminals are Larry page and Sergey Brin

They get it too

bumpitybump

How many billions of dollars are wasted on untargeted ads? Is it better for all that money to go to Facebook so that a computer doesn't hear you?

How about we destroy these tech companies which were created solely to condition and change people as well as spy on them.

bump

>full on big brother is fine because it saves money somewhere

Are you insane?

Send them to Utah and line them up.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1599x1160, 501K)

Guantanamo Bay got a half billion dollar rennovation.

The social conditioning should be addressed. I don't really see the issue with cheap advertising, this would allow the number of self employed to double.

Big brother implies people accessing your life.

How do you think they were spying on Trump and his team???!? Literally through the social media apps on their phones.

Zuckerberg is what you get when you cross autism and evil genius. This might be the happening.

he was bred for the position and he is a NWO asset. His company was made so israel could spy on us.

How did people not know this? You literally give the app permission to access every part of your phone if you are stupid enough to install it. People are playing the victim, but it has been known for years and, once again, users literally give them permission to spy. How is this news? How did everyone not know already? Do people sleep walk through life.

I guess this is the same reason why they have to imprint "contents may be hot" on coffee cups.

Normalfags are fucking idiots.

If it turns out to be true that they were straight up bugging phones for AdWords then the Facebook company needs to be broken like ice in a blender

Give the app permission to access your microphone.

Hurr, okay.

Gee, I wonder why they would want that?

The more troubling thing is that Fagbook has access to microphones in general and know the ID of the user. Do you honestly think that members of the House Intelligence Committee, for example, turn off and remove the batteries from their smartphones during closed sessions?

Fuck off faggot. It's about the fact that these companies broke their terms of service and broke our trust. They are evil. Google is next, Twitter is next. They're all going down.

could you explain to an absolute nigger how this works? do they all fire, or just a couple, or just one?

lol none of this is new.
they can hear you, see you, they can even use your own mirror in your house to see you with wifi and cable box and television rooms away with no device nearby.

you'll see. :)

Google just force Android to ask every time the mic is activated rather than giving apps an approve once use anytime. Really dumb the way the store has it. At least like this you would know if an app tries to listen to the mic

They all fire but I think 1 of them has blanks so nobody knows whose gun actually had the bullets

You literally agreed to be spied on by granting permissions to their app to access every part of your phone and by clicking "I agree" to the TOS that you didn't bother to read. You cannot play the victim. It has been well known for years that fagbooks product for sale is information about you. How do you think they managed to offer this service for free?

Don't get me wrong, I hope fagbook burns to the ground, but claiming to be an unwitting victim is just laughable.

>broke our trust.

If you ever trusted zucc or fagbook you have some issues. Zucc, literally called his users idiots for handing over all of their personal information.

You don't even understand just how far these companies have gone. It's not just facebook either. This is just the beginning.

>free market can do no wrong and anyone who says it does is a commie until it does something we don't like then it's bad and we need big government to step in and fix it

Attached: 1473539496316.jpg (898x1097, 83K)

This is plainly laid out in the Facebook EULA. People freely agreed to this in exchange for the use of Facebooks servers.
I see no reason for any outrage

I think that I have a pretty good idea. Just wait until 5G is rolled out. The invisible, inescapable panopticon will finally be a reality.

Say, aren't you one of those commie faggots who always says, "That's not real communism!" every time your side butchers twenty million innocent people.
If I were you, I wouldn't be lecturing others about thinking their ideology can do no wrong.

Attached: Trump BTFO communists.jpg (552x679, 49K)

>eat a lot of noodles one day
>facebook hears tons of slurping noises
>now get ads for gay hookup sites and STD clinics

fuck you facebook

I am disappointed in myself that your post made me laugh.

zuck really should just defect over to the right, but he won't.

It's not in his programming.

Not in 2 party consent states like California
>talking with a friend
>didn’t inform him Facebook is recording
>the fact friends voice was stored for a franction of s second on kikebook servers is illegal

treasonous traitor!
people have been put to death for much less!

Facebook or the actual hardware have to be relaying this shit. I have experienced on several occasions the exact same thing.

You mean all but one of them have blanks right

The surface level happening boner is awesome, but I'm spooked why they would drop the ZUCC like that.

Attached: 1440611090442.jpg (304x336, 44K)

>why they would drop the ZUCC like that.
Soros is on our side now

Attached: 1509675605663.png (640x743, 284K)

no. only 1 has blanks

>This confirms my theories all these years that Soros was just the public face bagman of more powerful people and now he's flipped

Attached: 1512102405426.png (1024x900, 78K)

(((utah))) is where all the data is stored moron

citation needed, faggot

When's the last time that happened to anybody?

Never, but we'er approaching the largest purge of corruption this world has ever seen.

Zuck was gonna run for President in 2020

Not sure why they're coming after him now. One theory could be that they're doing this now so it can't be used against him in 2020

They'll act as if Facebook was found of no wrongdoing by then

>it all happened so fast, whoosh...all gone. Guess i'll rebuild or something.-Zuck

Attached: Cia hat.jpg (175x128, 9K)

Google and Android do the same fucking thing.

I've always heard only one has a live round.

Nobody listened to me when I told them not to use the app. A few months back, the inbox message service magically started working again on the website through mobile, without having to download the app. I guess word got out though because now it's back to the same you must install messenger error.

What you should take away from this post: You don't need the app to use messenger services through the website on mobile, not really anyways, and Facebook is purposely artificially putting roadblocks into their own system, so people willingly agree to the app permissions so they access their inbox through their smartphone.

>drudge report

fake news

nope. 1 live round isn't enough redundancy.

Attached: 1519733576730.gif (338x245, 1.99M)

Download wireshark and watch in amasement at how often google interracts with your computer. Regardless if you are on a google site, using google software or google anything. Amazon comes second, but no where near the traffic volume of google.

Seriously, they don't need facebook. The shear amount of info they must have is fucking terrifying.

So exactly what your phone is doing then?

This. 100% this.
But realistically, you're friend probably has a facebook too. But all this shit is ammo for the inevitable right-to-be-forgotten legislation in the near future

t.what's better brain cancer or ass cancer?
the posts

>Be Sup Forums tard
>Tell friends for years Facebook collects info
>Get the "So what" response
>Collect the data from a friend's network
>Collect all outgoing packets and incoming pull requests.
>Use friends private key to unencrypt HTTPS frames as they are transmitted.
>Show said friend the data, make it very simple to understand.
>Friend blows it off.

Later
>Show friend the "Data collected" page that facebook introduced.
>Show dumbfuck how to collect his own data and review it.
>Friend again blows me off.

>Faceberg scandal.
>Friend see's news
>Won't shut the fuck up about privacy and how they are spying on him.

I wish I had a face for mfw. But these tards truly don't care. I could show him everything from a java program that collects the HTTPS traffic to the tracking cookies and how to see what the network analysist at faceberg would see minus a few things here and there. He only cared when it was popular.

Normies are a cancer to freedoms. (Free as in FOSS)

Anybody who doesn't realize this already is a literal retard. You give Facebook permission to access your microphone and all the pictures on your phone when you download the app. Facebook employees can literally go through all the pictures on your phone from their computers and download them and do whatever they want with them. You ever said something to a friend and then seen an ad for it on Facebook? Not a (((coincidence))) goy. Google does the same thing

Attached: mark-zuckerberg-is-taking-classes-with-behavioural-psychologists-to-appear-29324908-1.png (500x257, 80K)

Attached: Mark Zuckerberg Texas Dog.png (490x566, 152K)

I don't know if presidents were spied, it is public knowledge that all of them literally have special customized phones. Maybe I'm too naive and am forgetting the evilness of the Jew though..

You gave Facebook permission to access your phone's microphone when you installed their app, so all of this is perfectly legal and moral.

What does it mean by "listening"? Anyone with an archive?

It should only be listening when a person is using voice chat, not otherwise, lad.

>"should"
Don't be so naive

No, of course I know that, but I was trying to draw out the other user.

I'm probably the only one here that never had a goybook, even for trolling.
You reap what you sow.

You aren't the only one.

Here's what I don't understand about FB users: How can you be OK with everyone knowing who all your other "friends" are?

You could create a fake account for trolling, I suppose. Just don't install their app.

All techies should get the rope

You could create a fake account for trolling, I suppose. Just don't install their app.

>I get this same thing on adds on the internet on my phone and I don't use Facebook.

Because your getting it from Google. They do the same shit Facebook does

>JIDF to the rescue

> I don't know if presidents were spied, it is public knowledge that all of them literally have special customized phones.

I doubt it. Zuck had to put a tape on his laptop's webcam, and laptops would be far easier to customize than phones.

The best they could do is somehow disable the mic when the phone screen is off, but that still wouldn't prevent it from using recording the sound when someone's making a phone call.

>>why they would drop the ZUCC like that.

Because they realised their own spying methods could also be used against them.
Cambridge Analytical used the gathered information to actually promote Trump.
Only now the leftwing is suddenly up in arms against social media.
They are punishing the zucc for hillary's loss.

Attached: 1514383115390.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

Does it have a indoor pool?

> Zucc seeing behavioural psychologists.

pic related

Attached: 3qqAwkP.jpg (545x722, 89K)

No idea, but my dream right now is that after the (obviously) televised tribunals we'll get to see livestreams of the executions and shitpost on Sup Forums in real time.

this has to be fae

Attached: 1495999314127.jpg (291x505, 144K)

I can smell you, Soros.

What website do you plan on replacing FB with now it's usefulness has escaped you?

death sentence is fine but it needs to be carried out in glorious CHARLIE HEBDO STYLE, in offices of faceberg, google, youtube and twatter. Their homes and families and everything living they hold dear has to go. It has to be on HD video and to go up on internet for everyone to see. Make it a scary prospect to work for these companies, make it clear you will lose everything you have and hold dear in a violent and mercyless way.

No meme answer, I rrally want to know, how really fucked is zucc? Like fucked slap on the wrist and fuck off to do the same shit you've been doing this whole time? Or fucked with risk of jail and forced to leave his own company?

Attached: 1521859438016.gif (485x480, 266K)

Thanks for the pic. Zuck has excellent fashion sense. Very minimalist and streamlined.

I figured something like this happened, when driving around or something with buds talking about where we should go to eat etc... open kikebook and there would be ads about places I named etc all the time.

He'll commit suicide

Attached: 1498468048021.png (949x782, 40K)

>but I'm spooked why they would drop the ZUCC like that.

facebook sells data to whomever they want. they're a massive CIA nigger asset but it's likely they refused to completely hand the keys over to the spooks (like amazon and microsoft did) so now it's time for war.

My prediction: This will all be forgotten in a week or two, when the media switches to some new scapegoat.

haha, I was just talking to my self, and reminded myself their is a mic in the computer and it could be activated remotely, just like my collection of recording gear.

no they can't I'm using incognito mode

This kind of technology kills Amazon. Now ordinary people can pick any oddball product off Alibaba and market it profitably. It is a bit creepy, but do you really need privacy from machines?

If the EU gets hold of this, the fine for zucc will be massive. Zucc could even go to jail in EU if he shat the bed enough

Did everyone forget about the NSA? Even some of our appliances can spy on us.

Eric is definitely a frontman. He's on the Council of Foreign Affairs and the Trilateral Commission.
Basically the (((leaders))) that decide on how to divide up resources.

Time for a fight club remake where Tyler Durden and Project Mayhem go after the tech companies instead of the credid companies.
>Movie ends with Tyler and Marla looking over Silicon Valley as Google, Facebook, Apple and all the other major HQ's blow up, illuminating the night sky
>Where is my mind

Would be KINO

Does anyone in the world actually like Mark Zuckerberg?