Who in the fuck can defeat this motherfucker 1vs1?

Who in the fuck can defeat this motherfucker 1vs1?

How do you defeat the fucking sun?

Other urls found in this thread:

jetir.org/papers/JETIR1709036.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

attack at night

Achilles
Gilgamesh
Cu Alter
Dantes
Arthur
Lancelot
Heracles
Kiritsugu
And the list goes on

>Kiritsugu

EMIYA

the default answer is always King Arthur because Excalibur and Gilgamesh because Ea.

>Chronos Rose

Archer Class servant Houyi

Mana Burst

I dropped this shit since last season but doesn't his NP require a fuckton amount of time to setup?
Why don't you just walk away while he is charging?

The chad gorilla

Have stronger plot armor than him

most of the knights of the round

have your arrows blot out the sun

>Lancelot
stop this meme

Duryodhana. Karna would instinctively go easy on him while Duryodhana, fond of Karna as he is, would go berserk once Karna got a good hit in what with him being a Hindu Anti-Christ although he’d feel really bad about killing his best friend after the fact

Though if you want a true cheat, just get him drunk. Karna is infamous for not being able to hold his licquour.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

leave it to me.i will make Quincy great again

Why is it that Apocrypha has so many "invulnerable" Servants summoned compared to the other wars? The 5th HGW had only Heracles, and the 4th didn't have any. Apocrypha has three; Achilles, Siegfried, Karna are all allegedly invulnerable.

>Achilles
>Gil (debatable)
>Lancelot
>kiri

are you shitting me dude? you're forgetting some major contenders like bonedaddy and soloman as well

grand servant isn't fair to be mentionned

>Who in the fuck can defeat this motherfucker 1vs1?

Anyone I want if I'm the author.

>Gil (debatable)
>debatable
???

raise the stake
Writer think that will keep reader interesting in new story and making it fresh,
>you like saber, here I give you two saber class and a clone of saber
>yeah double the number of servants and masters too
>and give them all sort of OP powers

Berserker Vlad was giving Him a run for this money. Hell he gave 12 Servants trouble.

So what's next, king of the universe?

I think because fuyuki had shitty magus? if we compare them.
This was the clock tower sending their "top tier" magus and a family clan preparing for some decades for this very war.

But well it can also be just "coincidence" like asking, why the fuyuki war archers barely used arrows? or why both lancers were irish?

Everyone because the universe actively conspires against him

How did he lose to that faggot lancelot again?

Because discounting Galahad, Lancelot is always the baddest dude. It's kinda a staple of Arthurian mythology, including the bit where Lancelot kills him and then spends days at in front of where he's buried mourning.

Him being Gawain that is

Also both Jeanne's could beat him. Ruler by tanking through his attack or sword hax. Or Alter by just reflecting it back, but even stronger at him. Cuz she's hilariously powerful. (but shit luck)

go to bed, Stan

This episode was pretty great.
Why the fuck was the quality so shit before this ep? The previous episode's great fight between Chiron and Achilles would have been more awesome if it had budget.

I thought that fight was just right. It's obvious that they've loaded the budget to the last 5 episodes and the first 3.

Ok, so after watching that fight, I don't get why people are complaining about things going Sieg's way in the fight against Karna.
That was literally the same as how UBW fight against Gil went. It wasn't one person that beat Gil in UBW after all. It was a cascade of shit weighing down on Gil.
In comparison, this was far easier to accept, because a lot of the Servants in the story had relationships with one another.

Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!

quick someone replace Shakespeare with Stan Lee

People are still assblasted about apoc not being the thing they wanted when they first heard about it. So they somehow haven't seen Sieg progress from someone motivated entirely by "I want to not die" to having more abstract motivations which have lead to him being willing to die for something.

Also anyone that says the gilfight was dumb is an idiot, Gilgamesh was Shirou's dragon, Shirou had to slay him as the final hurdle to prove he's a real hero.

Animation and sakuga complaints be damned, that was just atrocious fight choreography and directing. You couldn't tell what was happening in there most of the time, just flashes of bright and pretty colours dancing in your vision in an attempt to mesmerize.

This, i wont complain about the animation because i dont really find it that bad.
But as you say, it was kind of difficult to follow what was happening or from where i was even looking at the action.
pretty colors are ok but i rather know how they are moving

What anime/manga characters can tank a properly used vasavi shakti?
Naofumi could once he's gotten tanky enough, but it would still majorly fuck him up.

Arjuna.

Reminder that Karna isn't on top even in his own mythology.
>Mahamaharathi's: A warrior capable of fighting 24 Atimaharathi's simultaneously. Lord Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Durga, Kartikeya , Ganesha and Hanuman are Mahamaharathi's. Only Indrajit (son of Ravana) is considered as a Mahamaharathi class human warrior ever. He was one and the only warrior who possessed the three ultimate weapons of Trimurti i.e. Brahmanda astra, Vaishnavastra, and Pashupatastra. He acquired all kinds of celestial weapons of men, Devas and Asuras and he defeated Rama and Hanuman once and Lakshmana twice.
>Atimaharathi's: A warrior capable of fighting 12 Maharathi warriors simultaneously. Parashurama is a Atimaharathi class warrior.
>Maharathi's: A warrior capable of fighting 12 Atirathi class warriors or 720,000[citation needed] warriors simultaneously, circumspect in his mastery of all forms of weapons and combat skills. Bhishma,Guru Drona, Ashwathama Karna, Arjuna, Lord Krishna, Ravana, Bhagadatta,Narakasura, , Jarasandha,Dhrishtaketu, Vrishasena, Kartavirya Indra and Surya were Maharathis. Bhishma and karna were atimaharathi according to Lord parshurama.(he told that they were equal to himself)

Nice. That was nice. I loved the entire Achilles v Chiron match, and the fight between Sieg and Karna did not let down. Also, Achilles v Cat was nice and the ending of it was cinematic.
I was really turned off by this anime when they clearly cut corners in the middle eps, but the fights close to the end are great.

How? Aside from Achilles, almost none of those guys would have been able to withstand Karna's initial attacks.
The reason why Karna was even forced into using Vasavi Shakti was because the guy he was fighting was a tremendous monster (Sieg) in taking attacks.
If you can't force him to attack with Vasavi Shakti and completely expose himself there's no way to beat him.

Cu chulainn alter defeated Arjuna AND Karna in america arc in FGO.

i came here just to make sure you posted this.

now i can finally sleep

How? I guess that's believable, since nerf Cu in FSN lasted 12 hours against Gilgamesh.

Why everyone keep saying Caster will kill Jeanne? (even Karna), isn't that dude a useless servant who can only mind rape?

Karna wanted to beat Sieg before he ran out of time, since he tanked most of his NPs the only thing left was to try nuking him with Vasavi Shakti

Yes, by backstabbing Karna while he was occupied with his duel with Arjuna, and even then he was scared off by Vasavi Shakti. I don't recall him ever defeating Arjuna.

I guess that explains it then. Just misreading the story, so Karna is still unbelievably powerful.

Hindu myth is literally a chunni VN

by persons no longer purchasing stupid power level BS shounen anime until it reaches obscurity and eventual dissolution

(2meta5you)

>ancient hindu myths had powerlevels
Still, how the fuck do those guys survive multiple fights against each other with nuke weapons?

Maybe they don't fight each other with nukes in their duels.

u referencing the bagavad gita...?

To be fair he's probably referring to the Counter Guardian version of Kerry, who'd probably make Karna explode if he stabbed him with his Origin Knife when he's using a Noble Phantasm, and Chronos Rose is absurdly broken in one on one combat.

Because both organizations had a shitload of resources to fund catalyst hunts. Yggdmillennia had the benefit of sliding under the radar considering that nobody knew that they were going to be summoning Servants, and the Clock Tower has a fucking huge archive as well as massive influence across the globe.

If you payed attention to last episode when Shirou used a command seal on Caster it was kind of hinted at that Caster is actually twisting fate when writing.

Cringe

So much fucking quality

Achilles.

Achilles doesn't have the tanking ability to force Karna to go full power.

I bet Squirtle could with Hydro Cannon

Canonically Arjuna

Yeah, Arjuna.

>reading Hindu myths
>reading history of nuclear weapons development
Shouldn't these guys be the strongest Servants? They have magic nuclear weapons.

Their strongest is only capable of fighting 207 million warriors simultaneously, take away the extra arms and it would probably be more like 100 million

Yeah, by shooting Karna when he couldn't fight back

No one in the KotR has fought 207 million warriors simultaneously.

fate/grand order has a ton of lolis, traps, hemaphrodites, and yuri/pedo/waifu pandering characters

>207 million warriors ever being in the same location
Could just use disease or a nuke

>hemaphrodites
since when tumblr is lurking here?

>reading the wikipedia pages for hindu mythology
>the same as actually understanding any of it

Also you guys recite terrible information that only spreads around stupid websites all the fucking time.
Padatik- Infantrymen.
Ashvarohi – Horseman. One Ashvarohi = 12 Infantrymen.
Gaja – Soldier on an Elephant. One Gaja = 12 Ashvarohi.
ArdhaRathi – A soldier on a chariot who is considered equal to one Gaja.
Rathi- A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Ardharathis
AtiRathi – A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Rathis
Maharathi – A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Atirathis
Ati-Maharathi – A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Maharathis.
Mahamaharathis – A warrior who is considered equal to 24 Ati-Maharathis.

jetir.org/papers/JETIR1709036.pdf

Now can you fucking idiots please stop quoting quara and wikipedia and "FAQ" websites that copy and paste from each other.

Madara Uchiha

Nobunaga, since Karna's Divinity is nearly as high as a Servant can get

Both sides had years to plan in F/A. The HGW hadnt happened since around the second world war.

Yggdmillenia had the advantage of declaring the war as active whenever they felt ready since they had possession of the Greater Holy Grail but the Magus association knew they had possession of it and had spent just as long developing their own countermeasures.

>how do you defeat the fucking sun
by being the sun yourself

Become the Nightman.

the animation in this epsiode was so horrible i almost threw up. literally tthe worst animation in ANY fate series, including deens

Japs really love the Arthurian legend

It's Cu Alter the guys got ex rank strength with his armor on. Not to mention he's constantly got regen rune active.

I'm pretty sure her shit in Koha-Ace explicitly discounts Gil and Karna as people she can shit on through her anti-Divinity/Mystery shit.

She one-shots Gil pretty easily in-game.

Karna's a bit tougher because he has the Rock-Paper-Scissors advantage, while Gil is neutral.

Oh really? Have you got a link to that?

>Berserker Vlad was giving Him a run for this money.
More like being a semi-competent annoyance when buffed.

I don't, mostly because Koha-Ace is completely untranslated. I'm going off shit that I've read which does come from people who can read it, which I fully admit may be inaccurate.

That being said, Nobu goes up against the Demon Gods/Pillars in FGO and she promptly ends up throwing a fit because she can't kill them and accuses them of lying about being demons and gods. At a certain level of pure power, Nobu's Anti-Divinity/Mystery stuff just can't cut it.

Does it count if Karna was heavily nerfed since Jinako is a shit magus and a shit master?

Isn't Scathach's anti-Divinity capability pretty high too? And she spams Gae Bolgs.

Isnt that because the Demon Pillars are classed as "Beast" and not "Divine"?

Nobu's stuff isn't just Anti-Divinity, it's Anti-Mystery as well. Demons called forth by the King of Magecraft who are part of Beast I are absolutely fucking saturated with Mystery, but Nobu still ends up yelling about how unfair it is that she can't kill them.

Fair enough. I just think that we shouldnt compare the Demon Pillars to Servants. There is probably another underlying cause. Her Anti-God skill is not stated to have any upper limit in any source material.

What a fucking pussy, Karna was literally powerless.