Raditz

When does he get his redemption arc?

Yamcha, Piccolo, Tien, and Vegeta were all given second chances by Goku. Why the fuck did he fuck his own brother over so hard? He wasn't even as villainous as Piccolo or Vegeta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBuRlN17UyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhLKEMS48ak
youtu.be/JBNfDQ2SF7s
youtube.com/watch?v=n95Xxpb1oJE
youtube.com/watch?v=bmr4J92f5q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you imagine him as ss3?

Meh, his gimmick could be that he can only achieve SS1.

It'd be nice to have a little "diversity" among the saiyans in terms of power levels. Like some can't get past ss1, ss2, etc. Regardless of age.

Better yet, why has pic related been completely forgotten about in Super?

>Yamcha, Piccolo, Tien, and Vegeta

Yamcha and to a lesser extent Tien were nowhere near as bad as the other two and Raditz. Piccolo had an amazing character development: he share Daimao's soul and memories, but he was a reincarnation, he kept improving gradually during Saiyan, Namek and Android's sagas and all negative traits about him faded away after merging with Kami, the god of the planet.

Vegeta was redeemed because of his huge popularity, he was a piece of shit even as late as the Buu Saga.

So you agree that Raditz could easily be redeemed then. He's basically Tien tier in terms of villainy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBuRlN17UyU

This is one of the best scenes in Z

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhLKEMS48ak

Shut the fuck up. If anyone deserves to be rembered its Launch.

>Goku didn't go super saiyan when he was on the ground looking at raditz fly away with Gohan

I love that post-apocalyptic future barbarian thing he has going on.

Was krillin shrunk over the ages? he looks taller in this video

cuz he's a fag who got recycled into cabba who is also a fag

Raditz was actually a pretty well designed and developed character.

I like that he prefers to wrap his tail around his waist. Probably something he developed as a comfort mechanism as a child? He also seems to be pretty strong with it, literally bitched slapped Krillin 10 feet away with it. I think this whole "comfort" thing with his tail ties into how Kakarot and Bardock also have shown very sentimental / soft sides to their character, so it has to be a hereditary trait. Bardock's lineage has a very sentimental streak in their personalities.

Would be cool if he could at least go SS1 and also keep the tail and be a hard ass but allied big brother to Goku. It would change the dynamic of the Z Team a lot. I can see him also making friends with Piccolo pretty easily, that would be a funny friendship.

I like the direction Super is going, but it would be cool to get some redemption from old characters like Raditz too. He really doesn't deserve to rot in the underworld, he was literally following orders. Even Dabura got more of a redemption than Raditz.

Raditz tried to kill his own brother and nephew, even Freiza never did that m8

He kidnapped Gohan & was a pussy.

He's too imperfect.

>Frieza never tried to kill Goku

also Cooler isn't canon so Frieza doesn't even have a brother to kill

Was this the first preview voiced by Gohan in Super?

who hasn't tried to kidnap Gohan?

But it's okay that Goku killed Raditz, his own brother?? wat

Most people

Goku becomes friend with Picccolo, Vegeta, Frieza, Buu but can't forgive his brother?

Everyone ITT needs to spend 5 mins and watch this video:

youtu.be/JBNfDQ2SF7s

Raditz was literally a victim of Stockholm Syndrome.

>Goku killed Raditz

man it looks amazing in bluray

Piccolo killed Raditz ya dummy

Is this faggot canon?

Because he's genuinely a dick.

Even fanfiction is Canon thanks to super

Piccolo was only able to kill Raditz because Goku held him in place.

That's like saying Goku didn't kill Raditz if he had pushed him in front of a bus or tied him to train tracks.

they are only half-brothers anyway

Goku tried to spare Raditz when he grabbed his tail, he was forced to help Piccolo kill him to save Gohan

if you don't understand the nuance of the situation you are likely autistic

I wonder what Bardock was thinking in the underworld when he watched his sons kill each other

he still deserves redemption if Piccolo and Vegeta were able to be forgiven.

Vegeta killed fucking armies with Nappa. Probably planets too (although I don't remember)
Also who were Frieza's strongest soldiers?
>Team Vegeta (Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta)
>Ginyu Force
>Frieza's Guard (Dodoria, Salza, Zarbon)

Raditz and Nappa were low tier soldiers in he Frieza army

why were they paired with the prince of all saiyans then? was it only because they were literally the only 3 saiyans left?

I also with Zarbon will be in Dragonball FighterZ :3

Lets not rape dbz anymore eh

Because Vegeta never bothered to know how to contact him lol

>fan video

yeah those three were the only confirmed saiyan survivors

he could have been used for the super saiyan god ceremony instead of the dumb fucking fetus.

I hate when a character is introduced and then never used
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's just a video about a manga the guy that writes super did that has to do with the origin story of raditz

If he really isn't as bad, he did reincarnate by now and got his third chance. By the way, I'd like to get a fandom reaction to revelation that some of the kids born during the series are reincarnations of former villains, like Cell is nevr going back because his name is Goten/Pan now.

It's kind of weird how Vegeta fought with and knew Raditz for years but he never talks about him with with Goku or compares the two

Nappa was significantly stronger than the average grunt in Freiza's army. He's nothing compared the officers but neither was Vegeta until after he went to Earth.

>why were they paired with the prince of all saiyans then?
The prince of all saiyans was weaker than Kui at the time.

Brothers should love each other!

Nappa? his power level was like 5000, the namekians would have killed him lmao

Vegeta was a bit weaker than Dodoria but still an elite warrior

It's clear as day.
Ginyu Force > Freeza's bitches > filthy monkeys

Hey, that's pretty fucking cool.
>the writer of the super manga wrote this
wouldn't mind to make it canon, AND redeem raditz

He would have killed every Namekian but Nail, their PL was ~3000.

I want Giran and Akuman back.

"Now I won't have to pay child support."

speaking of which why did Nail have a power level of like 50,000 when all the other namekians were complete weaklings

>having your PL hard capped
That's worse than dying in Dragon Ball.

What was his power level?

Fucking sick that he had a super form too.

How many races in Dragon Ball have super forms?

I know Friezas and Saiyans do, but who else?

Yeah I'd like a tailed saiyan around. Someone who doesn't get it cut off the first time they turn into an ape.

Although I wouldn't mind if he could do all the super saiyajins too, now that we've seen Goku and Vegita teach those kids how to do it in like five minutes.

Secretly I don't really give a shit I just wanna see a blue ape.

Compare Yamcha with average human fighter. There were very few Namekians so th chance for a gifted one to be born is also small. Plus it's possible that some used for the sake of Guru.

Wouldn't be surprised if Tori forgot him like he forgot Launch.

I'm sure there were probably some stronger namekians than the few dudes that Dodoria took out. Those were just the only ones we actually got a reading for. Also, three 3000PL fighters could probably give Nappa a run for his money. Proportionally, that's a smaller gap between the namekians and Nappa than there was between Goku/Piccolo and Raditz

everyone and their dog but the humans.

Probably 180 or 300

>That slug man just killed both my sons
>Who the hell is going to stop Freeza now? My halfbreed Grandson?
>This Foresight is bullshit

Most Namekians had non combat oriented powers

They created the Dragonballs and could create clothes and weapons instantly as well as heal/unlock powers, change size, stretch arms, reproduce asexually, absorb their own kind, they don't need to eat, etc

Because he was never even mentioned in Super. You're thinking of the movie.

>This Foresight is bullshit
Non-canon;_:

remember when Piccolo and Vegeta kidnapped a baby and blackmailed Goku into killing humans?
oh wait they didn't do that because they are not enormous pieces of shit like Raditz is

Naw, in his super form he was easily around 5k.

kek

are you seriously trying to say Frieza isn't as bad?

>citation needed

Nappa was significantly weaker than Cui. Fucking Cui.

Silly goose! That's madara!

>Salza
wasn't that the blue guy who was Cooler's servant? I think you're thinking of Cui?

Freeza ordered not to resurrect his father. And it was after he saved his life back before both of them died. It's just as bad as killing him himself.

yea Piccolo and Vegeta were downright nice guys compared to Raditz...

youtube.com/watch?v=n95Xxpb1oJE

>remember when Piccolo kidnapped a baby

>I like that he prefers to wrap his tail around his waist.

Vegeta and Nappa did this too, you know....it wasn't something exclusive to Raditz.

They probably just did it to keep it out of the way. Or to keep people from getting ahold of it, since weaker Saiyans like Raditz and Goku were pretty much paralyzed if someone grabbed it, and while elites like Vegeta and Nappa didn't have that weakness, they probably wouldn't want to risk someone cutting it off.

He's too cute, too pure for this world

Also too busy nailing his hot wife

Ginyu Force was obviously the best of the best in Freeza's army. Dodoria and Zarbon were his advisors and most likely second strongest. The saiyan squad, Vegeta included, was below Dodoria until he recovered from fighting Goku, and below Zarbon until he recovered from the beating Zarbon gave him.

Ginyu Force > Freeza's advisors > Vegeta = Cui > Nappa > Raditz >= everyone else

Doesnft this mean Goku is only nice and kind and loving because of brain damage? Sorry if this has been pointed out before

You forgot Aba and Cabo

>two presumebly average soldiers git their asses kicked by two people with a power level of 1500

>raditz canonically has a power of 1500

>as we see by vegeta vs cui, a 20% dfference in power is enough to rofflestomp an enemy, unless said enemy has a good tactical grasp on the situation.

Raditz is mid tier.

>Goku could have turned SS3 at that point and saved all those people
>he didn't go SS3 since he didn't want Vegeta to feel like a bitch
Goku is chaotic good

youtube.com/watch?v=bmr4J92f5q0

This should have been the canon story honestly.

>Goku is chaotic Good
Well we can at least certainly agree on that.

>tfw there is an alternate earth where Raditz essentially took Vegeta's place for the series

would it have been better or worse than what we got?

You dumbasses are forgetting the reason why sayjins were feared, because of oozaru. It makes them 10x stronger, Nappa is now 50.000, vegeta 180,000

Vegeta is in the story, he just gets cucked hard by the superior widow's peak.
He doesn't even get blueper saiyan in the RoF arc lmao

He's dead, and so is Cabba, and Broly. The only true saiyan left is Tarble.

At least he was mentioned.
I don't think anyone has ever even said radits name in super.
Nappa has had more appearances throughout the franchise that fucking goku's brother.

As soon as Toriyama remembers him

meaning never

>Raditz is ressurected
>Unlocks Super Saiyan and becomes a dangerous elite warrior.
>Continues to surpass himself, reaching the higher threshholds of Super Saiyan.
>Heads to confront Kakarot.
>Turns out he is a Super Saiyan God fighting in extraplanar utimate torunaments brawling the gods of destruction and the like.
>"Well, I mean like you ARE my brother, so want to just hang out? You can meet my wife and my kids, You rememer Gohan right? And this is Gotenks, I think he has a similar power level to you at the moment so I'm sure you two can have great fun training together!"
>"Uhh.. Bwuh.."
>"Oh, and this is Trunks, he is Vegetas kid, pretty neat huh? Actually on that topic, how good are you at babysitting? We need a sitter and it's hard to find anyone who can wrangle a couple supersaiyans but you seem perfect for the job! What do you say "Uncle" Raditz?"
>"... Sure.. It's not like I have anything else to live for"

And thus Raditz becomes the comfy uncle who hangs out with the earth-team, his days mixed between sparring with Krillen, Teinshinhan and the boys, to having brunch with Chi-chi and Bulma, to playing a round of baseball with Yamcha and the others.

Young Trunks also gets cucked by Raditz's daughter when it comes to making a better fusion with Goten.

>guys and girls fusing

>ToP ends with all erased universes population being wished into u7
>Cabba tells vegeta a u7 saiyan has arrived on salada
>Vegeta and goku go to investigate
>Turns out radditz knocked up a woman before goku killed him
>18 year old radditz jr Can't go ss, low power, but strategic as fuck
Would this be acceptable?

This would be the only way I even bother continue watching Super. It would be pretty nice if he got his own variants of the Super Saiyan form kind of like how the SS3 form Goku has is a mutation from being dead and not the real successor. But yes, Goku royally fucked over his brother in terms of forgiveness.

they would probably reference it in an annoying way. i like being stonewalled about these kinds of fan theories. it reminds me that im unimportant