Dragon Ball Super

Why did otherwise-based Toyo have to shaft the other GoDs (including the competent ones) in favor of this stupid "rivalry"? Fucking CHAMPA is easier to take seriously than anybody from Whoniverse 4.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MGUZKfFJq3Q
youtu.be/FIEYO3bO6Uc
youtu.be/_SyWm37vXzs
i.imgur.com/wAuJxxP.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t question the master

DEAD

FUCKING

RAT

Dr. Wily up next before U11 annihilates what's left of U7

Because the mouse was made by Toriyama.

Maybe his team will be better in the manga then.

Along with everybody else.

I really wish that fighters would stop standing next to the edge of the arena. I don't mind that Piccolo lost. But did it have to be in such a dumb way?

>holy fuck this is all shitty filler until Vegeta vs. Jiren
My reaction watching this episode.

It's important to give characters like Quitela some exposition, because Caulifla is going to steal all the spotlight soon enough.

don't question /our guy/
Based Clown in the manga was fuckin' faking being defeated, he's the real GoD to watch out for.

>Maybe his team will be better in the manga then.
Kek.

Both Jiren and Goku with mastered Ultra Instinct will fight with full power. They are equal in power but Jiren will win with a slight advantage because Goku will run out of strenght. Leaving Jiren alone totally devastated, the Universe 11 will win and the Universe 7 will be erased. Feeling pity, Jiren will revive all the erased universes with the Super Dragon Balls

What do you think

Don't you mean "Kekeke"?

Reminder that Son Caulifla is Beautiful
before she got erased

>Krillin is KO'd by a sneaky cheap shot
>Tien gets tricked into falling off stage like an idiot
>Piccolo just gets tapped off by standing near the edge of the arena while he is aware he can't see his opponent and is having trouble hitting him
Would it seriously hurt to give a U7 character a legit loss from a fight where they got beaten up fair and square?

Roshi is the closest one - but he self-eliminated himself because he was too tired rather than actually losing.

How fucking good do her episodes look compared to that shitstain of a "battle"?

I want to use her tummy as a pillow.

I want to lick her abs.

There's no rule saying that you have to put an image with each post, so you can stop with these blank ones.

>U4

Lick.

how did these jobbers made it this far?

also

What happened to the purple guy?

>Toei hypes up Geene
>Toyo fucks it up by making Geene a worthless jobber
>Toyo hypes up Quitela
>Toei fucks it up by making Quitela's universe a worthless jobberverse and making Quitela take his erasure like a bitch

M U H

D

I

C

K

Nice one.
How is it not a legit loss? You lose when out of bonds.

Was this the first preview voiced by Gohan in Super?

I guess it was the invisible guy

Whats this I hear about 2 episodes being changed?

You don't seem to get it user. This isn't really a tournament, or a battle royale. It's a chance to show off Goku and his friends, since we haven't seen them do anything in a while, except for Vegeta. No one is allowed to actually lose a fight because that would make them look bad., so instead they just get pushed off the stage through a contrived or dumb reason. Krillin wasn't allowed to get beaten up, so he had to go out with a sneak attack, which made him look even more pathetic. Roshi had to fight magetta and Frost, two fighters that were way out of his league, but they weren't allowed to tag him out in a second because people like Roshi more. Piccolo couldn't get beaten in a fair fight against the Nameks because the audience doesn't know the Nameks, and Piccolo is a fan favorite, so instead he went out as a gag, which the writers feel is better for some reason. Notice how none of the U7 fighters have been KO'd or really been beaten up, except for Roshi and Goku. And both only got beaten fighting people who were miles above them, so they still look good. I can't wait for very tired Goku to solo Jiren.

But he was a chameleon

I wonder how this crybaby bitch feels about the arc now.

No, he did the one where he fought Frieza too. And I think he shared one when Goku and he went to recruit Krillin.

Reminder

Vegeta is a Nigger in English Dub

An aroused parrot in the Portugeese dub

youtu.be/MGUZKfFJq3Q

youtu.be/FIEYO3bO6Uc

And a Robot in the Greek dub

youtu.be/_SyWm37vXzs

but jobs in all of them

>hypes up Geen
Literally never happened, you just thought he's strong because his design is cool for a "god of destruction", basically a reversed Quitela. Too bad nobody care about your deluded expectations, this is a Toriyama story

You mean Kale, right??
She's the TRUE saiyan ;)

His ending was depressing

Kefla is.

I don't know how to feel about UI Goku as the new eyecatch.

>this is a Toriyama story
user...

I wonder how hard Toyo will wank Kale. He was probably pissed that she didn't really accomplish anything other than turn into fusion fodder for Caulifla. I bet she'll be in the final 10 in the manga.

Do they fuse before fucking cabba?

He was promising but his universe was based on tricks. Shame

I'm willing to accept that too. But that fusion lasts only 1h.

Muh saiyan lolis.

Nop.

Threesome, bdsm

Watch Toei make Jiren into a sad jobber in his rematch with Goku just to spite Toyo. It's a cycle of hype killing.

Make sure it's a fun hour, then.

Not him, but Geen is charismatic in the anime. In the manga however he is the total opposite. Quitela is hyped in the manga but it turns out his universe is full of shitty fighters. And don't say it'll be different in the manga because there is no way their losses are not in the outline.

I wish he got a better episode, this one was a bit dull and disappointing.

>tfw they will get away with it at the end of the arc and there's nothing you can do about it
please prove me wrong

I want to lick them and bust a nut on them.

Is cabba the sub or the dom

Is it possible Jiren will defeat that robot in episode 121 after which Vegeta challenges him?

>.1

>footfags spamming the thread with their degeneracy

Frieza mastered the Ultimate Limit Break. He can control hakai techniques

Preview for the Freeza/Frost episode was from Gohan's POV too.

Obv sub....

>hehe, there are 3 or 4 gods too stupid to realize they are breaking the arena! Haha, I'm not that stupid
>"charismatic"

okay full disclosure i have no idea what this is portraying

I demand more of this. HOT.

Toyo will respond by making U9, U10, and U4 into Jiren tier threats, keeping them to the end, and eliminating the Androids immediately.

Shut the fuck up autistic namefag

>Wakey Wakey...

Stop being a retarded faggot. Just because you love yaoi.

wtf is this

>Footfags are also Caulifags
Garbage attracts more garbage.

I demand kale feet

>Butthurt fags are pissed off that people think Geene is cool

There you go

Who is the next to transform into Ultra Instinct? Vegeta or Frieza?
Raise your hand if your character will be transforming into UI
Frieza fags don't move

give me the sauce right now

Better now?

CHADhan

Shit thread deserves shit posts. Deal with it Mexico.

since he is half human and half saiyan his hair will turn white

QUITella talked a lot at the end there, but just ended up getting erased without doing anything.

Someone has to attack the Zenos because, fuck it, you have nothing to lose. The little fuckers might just be glass cannons

>The virgin Final Mission
>The chad Final Flash

i.imgur.com/wAuJxxP.jpg

>Vegeta is the first one who'll actually have visibly damaged Jiren
Post yfw

Ban dbs threads

Vegeta in one month.

Sucks Pepsiman is gone he was great

>not posting the uncensored one
You're gonna get banned anyways.

Like he did against beerus

>i.imgur.com/wAuJxxP.jpg
why was Caulifla the best thing that happened in super since Goku black

Why did Dr. Gero even bother making Lapiz and Lazuli as they were when they were only destined to be components for Cell? Why make his greatest bio-android dependent on the idea that it absorbs two cyborgs with infinite ki when he could've just integrated that technology into Cell to begin with?

She dashes the hopes of all the cucks and spics.

why did gero bother making cell when he could have just made android 17 fight poachers till he was god level?

Didnt he only make cell after the androids were failures