It's hilarious how scared you people are of children

It's hilarious how scared you people are of children.

Attached: david hogg.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=6687ry83ctw
youtube.com/watch?v=K0v7yxczipo
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not tho. I trust kids can properly use weapons.

Attached: 572.png (800x500, 33K)

That's not a child, It has no soul. You can clearly see his puppet strings floating above him.

Nobody's scared of this faggot or el goblino. Fuck off.

It’s even more hilarious, how you people cower behind them, manipulating them like human shields.

There's like 15 threads on this kid alone, right now. Many calling for his death, others comparing him to Hitler/Stalin. The conservative pundits are raising a shitstorm on twitter. Ben Shapiro is asking to debate him. etc.

Conservatives are so easily triggered.

it really is

Attached: smug.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

You wanna know fear...
NATURAL SELECTION
>duhast.mp3

Attached: images.jpg (216x234, 5K)

Fear is not the same as wanting them to shut the fuck up.

sure thing "secret meme lab"

>you people
Wow that's fucking racist

>Many calling for his death
We call for the deaths of Communists at all hours of the day.

People are not scared of these kids, they are annoyed with their arrogant ignorance.

Attached: afraid_.png (550x416, 168K)

In fact OP would hide behind children and force them to take guns away from people, because OP is to cowardly to attempt that himself.

That's not a child, that's a sociopath pretending to be a child for dopamine.
I can't believe people can't see it. Normies are fucking brain damaged, I swear.

Oh- this faggot meme again! Nice work

All commies should die a painful, slow death.
They aren't humans.
They are anti-human scum fucks who profit off of everyone else's slavery.

>people say we shouldn't have ostracized this kid
>YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS KID!!

Yeah fuck of they're all just dumb kids who don't know shit.

Why would I be scared of a /ourboy/?

Attached: ourhogg.jpg (684x464, 53K)

get off this board you dweeb

It’s not “scared of children”. It’s scared that leftists will see this child and have their emotions manipulated to the point that they elect more insane people to shred our fucking rights and bring civil war.

>interpreting a moderate amount of annoyance as fear

Dude, try harder.

Attached: ELxNgow.jpg (400x332, 41K)

>Irony: The Post

Scared... Little chicken neck there drove the sale of firearms up so high demand can not be meant... The FBI must be worried something is going to happen with Russia and wanted to remind them what's really up... People really are sheep most the time... BUT could you all do me a favor and buy Remington and quit cheaping out of shit or thinking you're good enough to build your own...

What the hell you mean, you peopl e

Attached: 1520980936845.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Attached: 1522039505699.jpg (680x1000, 136K)

Stop posting pictures of yourself, David

It's hilarious that you think we are scared. We were getting ready for this moment when this puke was still shitting his pants.

They're the ones crying to their mommy media over fucking memes.

Eat your heart out...

Attached: 8b084Xb.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Kek. This kid is hilarious. And nothing he's doing is going to hurt us. Dems are already starting to see how this is hurting them. It's golden, Jerry!

No, just when (them) start using children en masse.

Attached: a_young_richard_nixon.jpg (201x250, 4K)

>When you're the only man left for a tough job and you persevere despite being only 5 years old

Whos scared of them? Haven't seen one person scared of theses clowns only delusional liberals talking out their ashes

You’re mistaking fear with disgust. Disgusted by a stupid kid that’s being hailed by even more stupid adults as an agent of some sort of change.

Attached: A87EEC77-1717-4F11-8B33-F67D56B3F244.jpg (374x373, 36K)

Not that POS. I wouldn’t want to be him alone outside of NY or CA.

Scared?

Do conservatives use kids like this? It seems like something both sides would do but I can't remember any cases. By "this" I mean when the shitlib uses kids to speak for them because
*kids are suppsedly more "pure" and correct in their beliefs rather than ignorant as fuck.
*the people writing their talking points are shrill, fat, ugly, weird etc. and no one will listen to them if they speak for themselves.
*rebutting the talking points is perceived as being mean to the kids instead of their writers or arguments by lower IQ people and particularly women.

School shooters. Children. School shooters who are children. Scared. Hmmm... Interesting post user. Anything else you want to own up to?

"Afraid of children" was why the idiots were marching

Attached: Screenshot_20180222-084838.jpg (2048x1296, 1.62M)

Attached: He's Right you know.jpg (260x194, 12K)

These "children" are not a threat. But the people that give them a mainstream platform, sure as hell are.

Many people were veterans at his age.

they are but the puppets cast in light on tbe cave wall, dipshit

It's repulsive that democrats use kids to push their agenda.

>express anger, disgust, or disagreement
>lol you're scared dude

Attached: 1461341178020.jpg (615x345, 44K)

CNN has weaponized them. They've framed the debate into "You are either for the children or against them". This is a devious and slimy tactic. There is no negotiation on our right to defend ourselves and our families. We are also pissed off at the way everything has been so staged, like a ton of prep-work went into this, and they just waited for a moment to do this. A woman must have the right to defend herself from a rapist with a gun. You aren't anti-woman, are you?

Heil Hogg!

Attached: hogg.jpg (480x360, 17K)

HOGG IS A MESS
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=6687ry83ctw

Attached: hogg is a mess.png (516x583, 167K)

You don't take any of it seriously. I wonder when he dies will it come to you as a shock?

that's a man baby

Think of how unintelligent the average person is, then realize 49% of people are even more stupid...

It’s not fear, we’re allowed to fight for our cause just as much they are

Fearing the message and cause they are parroting isn't the same as fearing the children.

Not scared, envious of how effortlessly he got all of this media attention while they wallow in obscurity.

for real. This place is so easily lead by russian trolls it's scary.

>democrats let kids run the show
I can't imagine being dumb enough to let this happen.

Communists are not human beings.

This shit is gayer than 911.

Don't forget Ben Shapiro got his start as a teenager. There's always one or two of these twerps making the rounds until they either grow out of it or get a radio show/podcast.

Attached: 519cAXb1cEL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (353x499, 47K)

ben is a nazi

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (236x338, 16K)

All you're accomplishing by claiming people are afraid is driving more normal people further to the right.

The anus storm of a thousand butt fuckings over this pic, now thats triggered over nothing.

>scared
repulsed

Kikes have always been known to be copy cats. They see something that is a dime a dozen for an Aryan and culture and they fascinate over it. Do their best to mimic and mock it that includes any black style or culture. Kikes are the little narcissistic cheerleaders of pretty much everything. It makes me want to punch them for being faggots.

>15 hidden thread
>almost all of them hogg and goblin threads
this

Attached: Fred, You See This Shit.jpg (407x314, 28K)

Gimme a quick rundown. Who is this guy?

…there is an idea of a David Hogg, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

>child
>hairline retreating faster than his classmates

BINGO! Bullshit kikes!

Hogg IS A MESS. Early Hogg trying to recite (from memory) his goosebumps short story

youtube.com/watch?v=K0v7yxczipo

Attached: the twilight zone.jpg (866x480, 75K)

Fuck she's ugly, dude

>Do conservatives use kids like this?
No. Conservatives are K-selected while liberals are r-selected.

>It's hilarious how scared you people are of children.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Attached: mindkiller.gif (400x256, 1.73M)

I'm only scared of how much I want to punch the insufferable cunts in the face.

Ain't even scurredddd. Just irritated people listen to this shit.

youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: 1.3.png (2533x1231, 244K)

Judgement is not a product of fear.

Many hate these children for fear of evil judgment.

>This kid is using his dead classmates and emotional non-arguments to attack your rights on national TV
>His beliefs are the complete opposite of yours
>HURR WHY ARE YOU AGAINST HIM?

I’m just afraid he’s going to eat all my laundry detergent.

too bad he's in his 20s and a crisis actor that never went to that high school

Attached: 1521354204155s.jpg (250x200, 9K)

>repeatedly invite them to open, honest debate
>they decline
>we're afraid

Attached: 1505957787897-2.jpg (538x369, 54K)

I heard something that this kids dad started ass fucking him at like age six and continued until like fifteen. Dad tried it on one of the kids friends and kid blabbed. His dad had to pull strings to cover it up. His dad is like some hot shot gov dude and is also pretty close with the local police department. I've heard this multiple times from friends.

I go to a hs about 30 min away

even ironically this is awful post quality

>implying I'm afraid of the manlet Hogg

I got a scar chambered in .308 that says otherwise, friend

>children
nigga he's like 25. and el goblina has probably fucked more bitches than i have.

There is an obvious political organization behind that twat. Soros, Bloomberg...someone. So he can fuck off since he wants to be a puppet, plus he's a one trick pony, he's only 17 so his entire argument is an appeal to emotopn.

I knew it. I was assuming he was fucked asa kid

Old enough to call for removing my rights, not old enough for me to criticize him for wanting to do that.

Attached: Hmm.png (512x512, 26K)

That traitor piece of shit can't HELP but just humble brag that his father is retired FBI.

>get children to voice your arguments for you
>"they're only keeeds maaaaan"

Attached: T1QoS81.jpg (817x817, 94K)

>>duhast.mp3

Pleb af. Rammstein is normie af. Wannabe storm fag, fucking embarrassing.

kek you're right hes a fucking marionette

Attached: dhogg.jpg (340x270, 18K)

David Hogg is /our meme/