Can't beat a bunch of stone age cave dwellers after 16+ years of war

>can't beat a bunch of stone age cave dwellers after 16+ years of war
yeah how about that US military, so fearsome.
*reports you to the diversity inclusion division*

Attached: us army.jpg (640x427, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. 400lb hacker

Makes it a bit different when these sand monkeys hide in the civilian population and you're supposed to act civil and not just slaughter whole villages.

Literally this.
If these stone age cave dwellers didn't hide among the civilian populace, they'd have been glassed to shit years ago. We can't slaughter indiscriminately nowadays either. So we gotta smoke them out of their holes. And that takes time.

They could if their tacticians could properly understand the concepts of their opposition. They aren't first worlders; if you don't approach nomads as they are, they will surprise you. Constantly.

And Russia, and Britain. China wanna give it a go?

They don't want to beat them, they want to keep the crisis going in order to establish a permanent presence.

Attached: hamid-karzai.jpg (3500x2558, 2.01M)

And I bet that trying not to worry about IEDs while on patrol ain't helping much either. Alan Snackbars fight dirty.

Attached: 12761308.jpg (400x257, 16K)

Take away the ROE and untie our hands.

This.
Faggots were always talking about "winning hearts and minds" when we should have been splattering them.

>be goatfucker
>can't get laid unless it has four legs
>can't drink beer
>can't masturbate
>suddenly some guy comes to village
>promises 72 virgins
>just walk around and carry a rusty AK
>shout alla snackbar sometimes

Sounds like a pretty nice deal for a lot of sandniggers tbqh

Attached: 1447468765276.jpg (1075x603, 159K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Attached: 1517403340578.png (300x268, 120K)

look every one knows what this really is. white peoples faggy desire to live every where in the world and general lack of empathy for any one that isnt white means they planned on depopulating the middle east through war so retards could live in a god forsaken desert

oil isnt even rare. every country that isnt land locked has oil. its not dead animals really 99% of the oil globally is believed by scientist to be made by bacteria in the ground. its their shit. american oil companies told japan they dont have oil ... japan finds oil. they tell china they dont have oil. china finds oil. american poil companies say america ran out of oil on land america has more oil than it will ever need on land and its being harvested and has been for the last 5 years. texas still has fucking oil

the problem is the west kind of lost the ability to kick ass and take names. they are more likely to take over the west and drive the white man to extinction than the other way around

What gives you the impression their intent was to defeat them asap? Doesn't the reality of the situation begs a different question? Make no mistake, your army did what it was supposed to do, and did it flawlessly.

We're actually not interested in winning because that would mean that there is no reason for us to be there. What we want is to keep the middle east destabilized enough that it justifies our presence but not so destabilized that they blow up the oil pipelines.
Thats really all there is to it.

yea but then you are the same type of faggot that thinks MUH AR 15 is gonna stop tanks n shiet.

>US military is trying to build the country and get rid of the insurgency without going berserk and committing a thousand war crimes
>us military can't beat goat farmers hurrr

Sorry buddy, the Taliban gets BTFO anytime they actually fight the US military. We're trying to build the afghan government and army but are failing at it because afghans are a bunch of lazy, corruptible niggers who don't give a fuck about anything outside of their tribe.

Give me NLAW, one mine (10 kg, 9,5 kg TNT, 60 grams of hexogen),pack of smokes, cool bandana and a knife. I will stop a fucking tank.

I wonder how many of the have a degree in Human Resources you know for science.

It's more of an occupation than a full scale war.

Show us how its done OP

>Oy Vey we can't seem to beat these people in Afghanistan and Iraq I guess we will just have to keep permanent bases in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, operate out of Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, port in Dubai, ect. After all, you never know when Iran will attack Isra-I mean us!

Everything is going exactly according to plan. We needed bases in Europe too for the Soviet Union, now we need them for "Russia" even though they are a shell of their former selves.

occupations never win
you need to totally wipe out the population to win

american military is all air force

you need boots on the ground to go for occupation

But we are winning. Lockheed Martin and Raytheon can't keep up with the demand for smart bombs and other munitions. Guess they will have to charge more for increased production.

What's a few thousand dead Americans when we can make defense contractors rich for decades due to endless war. Of course Israel will get to share in the R&D of these American companies at the cost of a low 3.4 Billion dollars in free aid.