This guy (Chris Langan, 210 IQ...

This guy (Chris Langan, 210 IQ, highest in America if not the world) is smarter than you and he's an authoritarian technocrat. He's also pro-eugenics.

Democracy is stupid. It just doesn't work. Liberal political correctness has just been logically proven to be stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw

Attached: Christopher-Michael-Langan.jpg (248x169, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Authoritarian technocracy is cool but less cool once you realize it will always be taken over by pedophile satanists who do their best to render the populace into a compliant slave race. Fuck that.

This. Also that guy seems like a total shill.

You can't test for IQ over 175...

Most intelligent people tend to be pro-eugenics and authoritarian because they're bitter and angry about having to deal with stupid people all day and just want them to disappear which is what an authoritarian pro-eugenics would do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

Ya I saw a documentary with him one time it’s on YouTube. He may have a high IQ but he is definitely lacking in other areas.

correct

>high iq = good decision making
Wew lad

High IQ without discipline is garbage. The guy does nothing notable and works at a bar.

Also he's been a bouncer for 20 years or some shit so I'm sure after having to deal with sub 90 IQlets getting drunk and abusing him for 2 decades he probably has extremely dark fantasies about turning these people into soylent green or some shit

His political views could probably be summed up as wanting all these people dead and turned into compost and having only tolerable smart people live. Which is exactly what an authoritarian technocrat pro-eugenics government would do.

Hey, moron. Fuckin moron! America is not a democracy!

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

I'm supremely high IQ but also a total autist who'd fail IQ tests because they're bullshit. Our entire understanding of intelligence is retarded-
IQ (as Stanford-Binet admitted) seperates the western style engineers from the engineered; I'm so big picture it doesn't apply.
That being said I see low IQ types as intrinsically evil, monstrously so. I'd delight in watching them be worked to death in some kind of fucked up camp ruled over by sycophantic retards and enlisted sadists (whom I also consider retarded.)
I advocate seeing everyone's struggle ( and the good in them as Children of God [w/ copious amounts of tits and ass thrown in]-) which, paradoxically, seeminlgy contradicts w/ my desire to kill low iq types.

But thas not really a contradiction, just a paradox. Fuck You.

i dont see anything wrong with that though

*separates
>QED

He is a Fascist, just realizes that he needs to hide his power level.

I don't either I also believe in an authoritarian pro-eugenics technocrat government

Technocracy was big in the 70's but it got replaced by New Public Management. The problem with technocracy is that proffesional experts do not care about the economy. They care about the field they are experts in.

As an example, a teacher might have gone into teaching because she wanted to teach student about multicultural values. Now, she is an expert teacher, the best in the country. Has read every book on multicultural teaching there is.
In a technocracy, she should be able to control education.

But in modern Europe, we do not need crazy multicultural students. So we have morons, Politicians, deciding education for us. Because politicians know what the labor market wants. The labor market wants students to be prepared for jobs and have grades that can easily be measured.

Technocracy is not making a comeback. Either New Public Management stays or New Public Governance will replace it. Which is something else entirely.

I started the Chris Langan meme. I saw people on YouTube saying the same shit. What exactly does he lack?

Makes sense for a left-brain imbalanced man. Remember guys, Intellect != Intelligence

This. It has always been a half baked nerd jerk off fantasy.

I was thinking the same thing!

Because you know better than a person who's literaĺy twice as smart as you, right?

Attached: christopher-langan_medium.jpg (200x192, 16K)

Thanks for understanding us, goyim

I employ 37 people who almost for sure make more then he does.
If he's so smart he can go ahead and prove it by not being a failure. Until then, I don't care at all

Edgy, I remember being 15 too.

>tfw to smart too pass IQ tests

Attached: disdain for plebs.png (480x336, 117K)

Hire me. I'm on the president's honour roll every semester and average 140 on IQ tests.

>implying the measure of a man is material wealth

Attached: 1507680813782.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

which mean.. only dumb people can support diversity.

>subtle misuse of "to" and "too"
high quality, good job.

Does he have the balls to suggest a soloution or is he redditing?

SHUT UP SHILL DAY OF THE ROPE FOR NON-AUTHORITARIANS

I understand that he is thinking of a "in a perfect world" scenario, but he doesn't take into account that all of the limits on freedom that he proposes would just lead to constant uprisings and revolutions. Very intelligent people seldom enjoy being controlled or told what to do

>210 IQ

iq tests are based on percentile. in order to measure a 210, there had to be someone with a 209 and 208, 207... how many 200+ iq people are there?

nobody has ever heard of this guy. his "IQ" was self claimed. he has "financial troubles" despite being the smartest person alive apparently. hes never talked about anything related to math or science other than his psudeoscience gibberish

He mentioned his final solution in the video.
>eugenics
>depopulation
>training normies like cattle to behave properly and not abuse their freedom
>dictatorship of the high IQ community

He says just make him king of the world. Though he does have somewhat of a plan. Though as mentioned some of his plans probably wouldn't actually survive the real world without suppression.

>no one has even heard about this guy

He is very famous, just because you have the head stuck in the sand does not mean everybody has. Stop unversalizing your ignorance, leaf.

>took a standardized test
>le literally the smartest man in le world meme
>is an actual nobody who I have never heard of until now.

Having read articles from the most influential proffessors in the field of public administration during the last 70 years makes my opinion more qualified than his, even if he is more intelligent. So does having access to public databases with statistics and having experience during evaluation of public initiatives.

If we were to invent theories from scratch. Imagine none of us had ever gone to school and none of us has access to texts from others. Then sure, he might invent a better theory due to his intellect.

But policies aren't made from scratch. They are build upon thousands of years of the efforts of previous people. Google scholar has the motto 'stand on the shoulders of giants'.

Political science is about having the overview of the basic theories, data and methods of the field and being able to make an informed decision based on the up-to-date data available.

I can make a more informed solution than him because :

1. I know what society is like now.
2. I know what the problems of current society are.
3. I know what solutions are being developed to choose from.

And that's why I'll soon be working for some muncipality or ministry, while that genius dude will continue being a bouncer.

The excess of freedom leads to instability, war and decline of culture and civilization.

Maple syrup farm?

Attached: 1488710118732.gif (645x773, 9K)

>This guy (Chris Langan, 210 IQ, highest in America if not the world) is smarter than you and he's an authoritarian technocrat. He's also pro-eugenics.
So, basically a Nazi. All the highest IQ are

Attached: churchill.jpg (736x459, 43K)

how is this any different than what's happening now?

You're either trans-irony, like me, in my utter superiority. Or you're an edgy fifteen year old calling me that.
Bro, have you ever auticultured? You'd either be really good at it or not get it at all.

Attached: 1522117262634.jpg (715x953, 106K)

I don't either.
With automation and robots low IQ people have outlived their usefulness.

>I'm le supreme IQ but I'm super autistic and random XD ppl just don't get me because they're dumb
this is good pasta

famous where..?

There are, like, seven 200+ IQ peoples. William James Sidis... Marilyn vos Savant... then Goethe, da Vinci, Swedenborg, Liebniz and probly, maybe Newton (or John Stuart Mill.)
IQ is legit.

Hence the problem between these two forces.
Less intelligent people are easier to control than more intelligent people. That's why I don't agree with his eugenics solution.

Reminder that Langan is an ardent Trump supporter.

Attached: Chris-Langan-On-Donald-Trump.png (606x626, 76K)

Of course intelligent people are going to be authoritarian, they see the harm that mob mentality has. I also find his IQ score ludicrous but there's no doubt he's a smart person.

>pro eugenics
he thinks it will get him laid LOL

He has a wife.

But we have authoritarian technocracy right now and it is bad. The average idiot has more responsible choices than the average "policymaker". Democracy isn't even real, so to talk about whether it works or not is hardly meaningful.

A more informed decision is not a better one if it is based on garbage knowledge.

There's a term we computer scientists use. It's called garbage in, garbage out.

If you use garbage knowledge, you will get garbage results. And this seems to be the case for you. Liberal democracy simply doesn't work.
Also, not to mention, people have different values, so preferences are relative. Political science is neither an objective science, nor an exact science, so stop treating it as one.

I'm sure someone who's literally twice as smart as you had performed more extensive research than you.

Also, to those who claim he's just a bouncer:
He also worked in numerous IT and high-tech companied in R&D. Check the Wikipedia article.

Reddit, the post.

>worked to death in some kind of fucked up camp ruled over by sycophantic retards and enlisted sadists

perfect description of the military, also
>tfw two intelligent for IQ tests
get fucked incel

He's married already, dumb fuck. And pretty fucking chaste as far as everyone here knows.

lot of this reminds me of what peterson has been speaking about

I suppose unintentionally I have. I was a total loner (parents constantly moving countries, private school and moved up grades) until about 15 or so when I recognized everyone around me was a pawn. I learned how to use conversation and body language to subliminally impose my will on others to attain my goals. (and even more fun was manipulating people into self-sabotage) I don't do anything unethical like that anymore but I'm leagues ahead of my class in law school, I'd imagine that I'm on the spectrum.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

This has to be fake. Where is this from? Link please.

So am I just taking this faggot at his word or where's the proof that he's a genius? Newsflash idiots, IQ is nigh meaningless.

yeah as a bouncer
best occupation for slaying pussy after rock star or football player
based as fuck

It was from his CTMU facebook page, which has since gone private. You need to be invited by a member. I have a bunch of screenshots from it.

Attached: Chris-Langan-On-Anarchy-Vs-Statism.png (622x637, 77K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan
So he says he took a test and he says he scored high. Mmk.

>where there's a lone leaf, there can be no pile
I hope the rake never finds you.

what the fuck is a ctmu

Actually it's not private anymore, here's a link:
couldn't type it, just type in facebook and then /groups/ctmurealitytheory

Or just google "ctmu facebook", it should be the first one.

I think he's discussing the jewish question in his latest post actually. Good timing. Actually hadn't checked it in a while.

It's Chris Langan's theory of reality. It's an acronym that stands for "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe". I didn't get it, but a youtuber I respect and who is seemingly quite versed in theology respects it.

>married
>chaste
wat

Please post more. Chris Langan seems like he posts on Sup Forums.

I love how people cant believe he has a high iq because hes not doing well in life or i should say not a billionaire. being intelligent must be lonely and frustrating. go anywhere tell people how to do things better get ur ass kicked or told to fuck off because low iq is too defensive to accept help.

I'm more libertarian for the same reason. I don't like other people having too much control over me and I don't like to be punished for things idiots do. The laws punish the people intelligent enough for freedom and I resent that

He's pretty conservative. There's two interesting posts on his facebook page right now, you can check them out, one on Jordan Peterson, and one on the jewish plan to become the masterrace through the singularity. I'll screenshot and post them here in case his facebook ever gets shut down, but just mentioning it again, it's public and you can see all his posts.

Attached: Chris-Langan-On-Abortion.png (600x259, 28K)

I'm not Canadian, I said that I moved countries many times in my childhood, my parents just happened to move to Canada when I was 18 and I joined them because it was an upgrade from a particular European nation.

that guy is nothing more than a bullshit artist

On Jordan Peterson.

Attached: Chris-Langan-On-Jordan-Peterson.png (492x1078, 135K)

My computer has a higher IQ than this faggot and it's ancap. Fight me faggot.

Rick and Morty fans need to go and stay go

>I'm supremely high IQ
>who'd fail IQ tests
actually no, you have low IQ if you don't score highly on IQ tests.

>smartest nigga on the planet
>can't sum it up in 2 or 3 sentences

he is a dumb dumb

aww, are you mad that the smartest person alive doesn't subscribe to your shitlib political ideology?

Proof IQ doesn't mean you are smart.

Here's Chris Langan on the elites. A lot ot sum up, but here's an attempt at a tl;dr: elite consists of jews (he names them indrectly as "zionists), european aristocracy, and nouveau tech billionnaires. They are following the Kalergi plan to create a mixed race dystopia, where they will have total control of humans and they will make themselves the masterrace. He questions the authenticity of the protocols of the elders of zion, but admits that they seem to have been followed to a very large degree by jews. Very Sup Forums-like in general, but isn't very liberal about naming the jew.

Attached: Chris-Langan-On-The-Elites.png (488x2065, 264K)

No. The comment just seemed to be too good to be true.
Chris Langan is a sun that always shines.

Attached: Sunrise _Kauai.jpg (1600x1200, 380K)

>world's smartest man
>No degree, no accomplishments, no inventions, no discoveries

Basically a complete loser.

>doesn't harmonize

Attached: 1513764205920.png (389x444, 57K)

>Chris Langan, 210 IQ, highest in America if not the world

If he's so smart, how come he is a poorfag with a shitty blue collar job? Chckm8.

apologies for the shit screenshot, here's a corrected version.

Attached: Chris-Langan-On-The-Elites-2.png (497x2107, 273K)

Langan is a con artist.

don't like brown people remove image pls

To be clear: this is happening now.

IQ isnt the only measure of value a person has. Some low IQ individuals are sexy women, hilarious comedians, awesome musicians, clever businessmen, and so on.

That's essentially exactly what Langanis saying.

Chris Langan is the sun.

Attached: sunrise.jpg (1920x1200, 586K)

>IQ 210
>believes in overpopulation

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

Langan does not believe that atheists can be moral. Any atheists who appear to be moral are merely larping.

Attached: Chris-Langan-On-Atheism-And-Morality.png (487x787, 95K)