Shingeki no Kyojin

>Willy... I'm already a demon...

previous

>non-grim reminder fags on suicide watch

So who is getting BTFO next? The Reiner+Falco-are-not-dead-fags or Annie-isnt-coming-back fags?

>Reiner+Falco-are-not-dead-fags or Annie-isnt-coming-back fags
Both I hope. And at the same time if possible.

Did this chapter made zero sense to anybody else? For starters Willi's words in the carriage and his actions on the sage has no correlation between them, then Eren despite showing understanding of the underlying conflict between their nations, for no logical reason plays into WIlly's plan and vilifies himself and his nation to both Marley and Eldians. It's like author had two different routes for the plot to take, couldn't chose one and decided to just cram both in despite them contradicting each other.

I haven't been uptodate with this manga since they found out about the basement. What in the ever loving fuck has happened to even cause this? SUFFERING?

>Wants Reiner dead an Annie back
Someone must have been really pissed that Reiner is the one getting all of the BRA focus.

Wars are not supposed to make sense. Each side blame another then they both create propaganda and lies.

Willy knew there were Walldians sneaking around. He suspected there would be an attack at his speech, since it was such an irresitable target.
He also knew that he had to die during the attack to become a martyr to spurn the world to unite and attack the island together.

Eren carried out the attack because regardless of whether he did or didn't the world had declared war on his people and intended to genocide them.

Eren has only four years left in his life. This series will probably end soon.

>implying there won't be some shitty excuse that allows him to continue living

you're delusional if you think that he won't get asspulled

>eats every other titan
>gets the mother of all asspulls
I could see it happening.

I hope next ch we get to see Mikasa swooping around on 3Dm gear slicing up civilians.

Luke Skywalker dies.

reiner is the armored titan

Please spoil more, user. Only if you went to the premiere though.

It's an intricate game of chess. Marley/Tybur wants to lure out the king so they can take him, but Armin is counting on it so they can take the Tybur king in return while being able to protect their own king.

Regardless if Eren speaks or not is irrelevant. They're gonna have to fight no matter what. It's like saying Hussein wouldn't have been executed if he spoke up. The reality is that he's gonna die no matter what because that's what the people want. Only delusional children believe that everything can be solved with words.

>Kylo kills Snoke
>Kylo is a bad guy
>Rey is the Last Jedi
>Leia lives till end
>Luke dies at the end

killing enemy heads of state destroys their entire country and often plunges it into civil war. It seems that he alone is what brought everyone to Marley, so if he dies along with everyone there who declared war then their ability to wage war and have an alliance is severely weakened. Hes wrong to think that his friends won't get killed.

So Eren didn't want to do the grim reminder but Reiner being a fucking moron somehow anger Eren enough to cause him to go Grim Reminder? What the fuck?

Add me to your next collage:
>Reiner and Falco are inside Eren traps right now
>Pikku and Pokko will join Paradis' side
>Armin has deflected to Marley
>Manlet is still strong, but has regular depression episodes which make him lose focus in fights
>The SC told the crystallized Annie that they know about Marley, Annie get out of the crystal and rally their cause, only to betray them later
>Zeke has some shit keikaku that will fail horribly and will get eaten by Falco, giving us the first flying titan

If you kill your enemies they win.

No, the plan was always to do the grim reminder, regardless of personal feelings.

Then what was the bit about him understanding that the people outside the wall are no different from the people inside the wall?

I think it was more about understanding BRA's position.

I think you mean Reiner and Falco are inside Eren right now.
They're in his chest, just like Armin and Mikasa were that one time.

They are in those juicy titan traps

You know how it is when you know it's a shitty situation, but you gotta go through with it anyway because not taking action would be worse.

The juiciest!

They were standing really really close to Eren. It's possible they got trapped inside of him.
It's also possible Eren had gained some control over the transformation and saved RF at the last moment so that he could he could use them later.

Damn it's a good thing 101will release early. This keikaku-bowl is fucking with my mind

RIP

How early?

Around 28-29

he was being honest, Eren has probably captured Reiner and Falco

Hey kid have you ever heard about... freedom?

Zekek's-uber-masterplan fags and EZ allianceturds, hopefully.

Why did his leg only start regenerating during the speech?

Literally penis metaphor. He was getting hard.

Because he can control it, like Reiner did with his bitten arm

>Eren was bluffing

>enemy heads of state
aren't they just ambassadors?
it would be fucking retarded to send your head of state to a hostile country to hear a fag rambling about old history

They are ambassadors. The black dude was identified as an ambassador.

Holy shit /snk/ is littered with speed readers and brainlets

>why did Eren grim remind them if he supposedly understands Reiner's position?
>Eren wasn't planning to grim remind but he changed his mind halfway through billy's speech

Eren was always planning to remind Marley-cucks. Of course he realized that his enemies weren't the psychopathic murderers he pictured them to be since he got to live with them and experience both their good and bad traits. He understood that they are two sides of the same coin but nevertheless chooses to press forward and eliminate all his enemies, just like Reiner did. He even fucking says it, how can you people be so dumb?

I love Reiner so much.

But anons we already know the series ends with Eren dying with Mikasa in front of him. It was literally spoiled in the first chapter when he saw a vision from his future.

Unironically the most well-written character

I love Armilia so much.

Who's the biggest homosexual in this series?

Reiner

Isayama

Zachley

Hobomir. Whelp she WAS.

friendly reminder that Armin also has royal blood. They're faking an alliance with Zeke because they knew the retard would betray the jaws and cart titan and give them to Paradis on a silver plate.
Zeke lack of loyalty bit him in the ass in the end.

>He even fucking says it, how can you people be so dumb?
They're fujos.

Historia

Me

SnK is read by literal 12 year olds. Don't expect too much from this fanbase.

OP

Eren.

Anyone but me.

just before the finale you get 50 chapters of flashback which gets 50 more chapters of flashbacks in it

Reiner for sure

How does he do it?

Do nips still feel the Nazi friendship from 100 years ago?

>can't even make top 3 in your own manga
Is Eren, dare I say, cucked?

Simply the best

i hope so

I'm 100% Isayama regrets killing him off.

Let's just hope Armong became Erwin 2.0

Eren had no choice. It was self-defense.

how come?

>Armong became Erwin 2.0
Preposterous and disrespectful towards Erwin.
Delet.

So can I finally start reading it again from next chapter? Entirely skipped all these chapters of political nonsense, I just want to see titans eating people.

You should stop reading this.

t. 16 yo edgelord

You can start by reading the last page of chapter 100 buddy.

3/8 I guess, have some (You)

Just because Eren recognizes the tragic source of the war and all conflict in their lives (propoganda reenforced throughout generations on both sides), doesn't mean that he has a solution to it, or that a hypothetical solution exists. His newfound maturity from the timeskip allows him to understand the world better and know that his enemies are humans just like him, but with that also comes the acknowledgement that they're all too deep into the cycle of hatred to escape it at this point, and he still has to fight and kill the enemy in order to survive and guarantee the safety of those around him.
Willy knew that Paradis would attack the festival, and realistically they couldn't stop the attack with how little they know about it. Plus, the attack would further fuel his agenda of uniting people against Paradis. If he escaped the attack unharmed it would look suspicious, but if he died in the attack he would become a martyr and further his goals even more.

Koff

Willy and the military top brasses are effectively the heads of the Marleyan state.

I'm sure he'll get bumped up now that he's sexy hobo Eren.

Armin. He even turn other men homosexuals.

tumblr

Eren.

He's cucked since birth.

EREN DID NOTHING WRONG

Except being born.

Incredible pic

That is if we get another popularity poll before the end of the manga.

IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY!

The poll was made during the time he was a oily mess for to months before the poll started and he got forever cucked by Hanji anyway. Must be hard being a Erenfujo.

>YH together and looking at each other again
Does Isayama regret having killed his dyke queen?

BRA and GF are cute.

Is still YH apparently

Why hasn't he given up yet? Armong will never ever happen. It only makes him look pathetic.

>all those happy shingekis

>Armong's head looks like a coconut more than usual
Fucking KEK.

I waited for the grim reminder

I got grim reminded

>Armong will never ever happen.
What do you mean?

>gabble and falco with BRA
Nice