*Breaths in*

*Breaths in*
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_9923.jpg (750x968, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nQUU0ytshQ
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_argument
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im sure something will bite, Hogg

Attached: hogg fishing.jpg (474x304, 22K)

The self inflated ego this kike has my god someone needs to smack him in his lop sided face

This kid is dumb as rocks even by Sup Forums standards, I don't know what the fuck he was doing in school but it wasn't learning to spell.

You'd think one might get extra credit for being a smug know-it-all prick from these institutions?

Because he's non-jewish white lol

White privilege in action

Hitler was rejected from art school, and still changed the world

>Non Jewish

Attached: 1498161416064.jpg (638x478, 35K)

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

what's really stupid is that college applications and decisions happened before the shooting, his instagram said he didnt get into ANY of the schools he applied to.
shooting happened.
>wah wah look at me

Why would a college want anything to do with someone who talks shit about school shootings? He'd probably just wind up getting killed on their campus.

Walking PR nightmare who doesn't realize no one will remember his name this time next year. The most he's going to get in life is some oldfag posting a picture of his face here on Sup Forums and people laughing at redditors asking "who is this?"

Colleges aren't supposed to be about how many likes you get on facebook you vapid fucking niggerbabies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jesus talk about illusions of grandeur

He has a self-reported GPA of 4.25

Why aren't they upset at the criminal justice and mental health systems for not doing something when this guy COULD NOT HAVE EXHIBITED MORE SIGNS. He literally said he would do it, along with numerous other threats. Is it possible to imagine a person who would be asking for help any more obviously?

>actors do what they're told
IMAGINE MOY SHAWK

That poor kid is believing the hype (((the media))) injected into him.
> He doesn't know he's a useful idiot

lmao he got rejected from UCF, which is basically a community college.

They probably told him he'd get to go to whatever college he wanted if he played the script

opps meant delusions

I'm sure he does kek

It's because of white privilege

Attached: wokeasfuck.png (1994x1366, 25K)

He thought you added all four years together.

Because political activismin college went so well for colleges last year right?

I didn't even know UCF rejected people, that's where all the pot heads from my school went.

David Hogg? more like David ZOG amirite lads.

Attached: 1520634599122.png (607x582, 132K)

Don't the universities make their decisions much earlier in the year? His decision was probably made way before any of this happened, if that's true. Though, that doesn't make any of this less hilarious. They could've retroactively decided to take him in if he actually had a chance.

Also, he got rejected from UCLA and UCSD, two relatively easy universities to gain matriculation into if you're worth half your weight in shit. He didn't even mention UCB, the most liberal of all yet the most competitive. The real surprise here is that he didn't even consider UCB.

Attached: 1510643626795.jpg (1024x665, 142K)

first it was the tweet about muffins and being turned down by the school. This is like phase 2 - get the media to beat the drums

goddamn right wing universities

Attached: 1521581287428.jpg (960x631, 54K)

>wants to take away guns
>is a literal retard
Checks out.

Much like Boston, and Pulse, how many people reported on him? But we get messages like Hogg's or this crap. It's laughable and I can guarantee you America will not be giving up 2A rights and would sooner ship all these faggots to diverse gun-free lands.

god-level post

Don't you have to be on track to finish school or already be finished to apply for colleges? Didn't this traitor say he wasn't going back to school?
He is tying himself in a knot he won't be able to undo. Kinda fitting that a soyboy named hogg is walking himself to the proverbial slaughterhouse

kek no wonder he didn't get in

>bully someone
>almost get shot
>instead of learning from their mistakes and treating people with respect they want to steal guns to make sure they can bully without consequences
The real endgame.

Attached: 2112536567474.jpg (372x374, 48K)

how do you think his face got so lopsided to begin with?

should have applied as mexican or black

The kid creates drama, and not the good kind. Of course unis are gonna be wary.

If David Hogg were a cocksucking leftist, he'd be David Hogg

Someone post one faggot hogg's thumbs

Potter's thumb, bohemian thumb, royal thumb, trolls thumb, murderer's thumb, hitchhiker's thumb, dinosaur thumb, toe thumb, "Down syndrome thumb", hammer thumb or money-counter's thumb

Attached: IMG_2550.jpg (1200x859, 279K)

>incite civil war to avoid having to go to school
this is the endgame desu
these kids are now fair game, mess with adults, get treated like one

He's a giant red flag and he's doing it all for fame. Literally saw the opportunity and took it and it's going to have a big affect on the rest of his life. Most normal people probably see right through the bullshit and see that he's using dead children to get famous.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

*one of

wasn't that funny; better luck next time

Someone tweet this to him.

>drops out
>expects gibbs
What a nigger

somebody edit the star to be a star of david

How? UCF has an acceptance rate of only 49%

Attached: 1522191633935.gif (295x254, 1.63M)

its because he is white, isn't it?

Attached: You'll_Cowards_Don't_Even_Smoke_Crack.jpg (1014x435, 70K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_False_Flag2.jpg (1080x810, 242K)

this is a title from Tiger Beat

Attached: 1506124153868.jpg (359x473, 39K)

Will do

Attached: Image 6.jpg (938x938, 410K)

I wonder how shitty his grades are to not get into a UC school despite being a national cause célèbre and current political darling of the left.

ITT: We guess at his GPA, I'm guessing 2.7 and no higher.

Attached: library.jpg (500x544, 85K)

THIS CAN'T BE REAL
HAHAHAHAHA
MY LIFE IS KINO THANK YOU JESUS!

>I’m changing the world
I’m absolutely delighted he feels this highly of himself. It will be that much more satisfying watching him dissipate in the social eye over the next few months.

Attached: 1522199690261.jpg (640x480, 51K)

BUMP

Affirmitive Action is the first dose of redpill this boy received. Its only a matter of time now...

your post is retarded

he couldn't even get into the university of central florida

>WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE MADE CRUZ SNAP BEFORE OUR APPLICATION ESSAY DEADLINES??? WAAAAAAH

Attached: 1519711168628.png (1096x616, 644K)

David Hogg, the Secret King

Dude, I didn't even try hard in school and I was accepted to every UC. You've got to be a dumbass not to get in, they even let in dirty illegal spics.

too bad for ol' David "The Camera" Hogg

He'll just have to settle for his soy-based protein bar sponsorship.

Attached: delicious_trauma.jpg (1080x1397, 435K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_argument

It's almost like Universities want people who will succeed as apposed to people who would just be riding their fame like a 5 dollar whore.

Someone edit a dick in hoggs mouth and give the usual zyklon ben treatment

Done

Attached: Image 5.png (750x441, 74K)

That's nothing, wait until he figures out how few employers want to hire a professional troublemaker and drama queen.

>non-jewish white
>implying there are other kinds
sandnigger, I...

Fetal alcohol syndrome

fucking white male thinks he deserves college!!! wtf, this is 2018

Attached: 1495708927999.jpg (576x1024, 65K)

Always gave 110%.

Those types of schools typically have a ton of AP and Honors classes and weight the GPA to shit. So his unweighted is probably in the low 3s if he's telling the truth.

>various admissions offices around the state have been victims of a mass shooter
>sources say that the prime suspect is none other than "March for Our Lives" leader David Hogg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Maybe Dragondildo will chip in

Schools have got to be looking at SJW inspired riots elsewhere and wisely not wanting any part of that bullshit.

Is he entitled?

UC schools are actually very redpilled in that they treat their affirmative action honestly. The whole process is basically an algo with checkboxes for sports/extra curricular and test scores and gpa. So the algo just pumps out a list of all the white and Asian kids who top the list then they just add the top x% niggers/spics/island niggers/shitskins to balance it all out and not seem racist.

They literally use a race realistic acceptance algorithm. There is no checkbox for being a whiny faggot on tv or victim of 2a. This faggot has a better chance of getting into Stanford than UCLA.

>oh, so you help all dem niggaz and queers take yo guns, huh? You do a shake and a jive for em too? "Uh yessuh massa". Sheeit, Hogg. You dun found out the hard way that all you'll ever be to them is just anotha damn cumskin

>they rejected me
Hmmmm....

Attached: 23B389BC-8514-4A1F-9F4D-B70DC4A0C76D.gif (277x326, 297K)

This white fucking male forgot to check his goddamn privilege.

Attached: 1518111601386.png (645x773, 107K)

>shake and a jive
it's shuck and jive. if you're going to mock niggers, at least get it right. you make the rest of us look bad.

no just retarded

Depends on the school, state schools are generally quicker but a lot of the more prestigious private schools only release decisions in April which gives them ample time to change their decision.

He should have wrote #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter for his essay

why is he dumb? Isn't his dad like an fbi agent

Because he's not a high school student.

breddy gud

wtf is this page?

>Various mainstream sources describe the argument as historically "dubious",[3] "questionable",[4] "preposterous,"[5] "tendentious",[2] and "problematic".[1]

and then

>Nazi laws disarmed "unreliable" persons, especially Jews, but relaxed restrictions for "ordinary" German citizens.[4]:670,676 The policies were later expanded to include the confiscation of arms in occupied countries.[8]:533,536
???????

Look how close we are to artificially having this issue divide the country in half. This one op could have started the slide to major civil unrest. Good work to the agents, citizens who helped pop this. People need to be on the lookout. And the trail needs to be followed to the source. I doubt real crazies often pair up successfully, on their own.