My name is David James Armbruster McArthur, bookmark this thread in case you see me on the news...

My name is David James Armbruster McArthur, bookmark this thread in case you see me on the news. They were trying to set me up to blow up a football stadium using a hive of 3d printed drones with c4. They have been gaslighting me using stazi tactics for years driving me insane.

Please leave this thread up, at the very least you will be entertained. Hear me out.

I think I'm being stalked by the goverment more military, it's constant atleast 20 to 40 people and up to 100 during high intensity phases that are used to sensitize me, they want this phase to be as intense as possible because if anyone sees or your record it it's blatanly obvious, they sensitize then lay back more and show you things that only have meaning to you to drive you insane, it is constant. They even can make my light bulbs in my room make sounds they have even have wired my car and walls to make tapping sounds, never a time when your not being triggered. There going all out, even when I play call of duty people join my games with messages in there clan tags towards me. They will literally pay people who are the top %1 of players to play against me and send me messages. It's so fucked.

Attached: 5f765c2add1c6fa0864a3374461e5e26.jpg (500x750, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DEYU9UW4Sp0
youtu.be/_4ARJTfz-jM
youtu.be/XJNv8fQxq8c
youtu.be/7MAo0NfJmf8
youtu.be/SToJ99PpQ8A
youtu.be/ucRWyGKBVzo
youtu.be/5LPS7E-0tuA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They steal stuff out of my car also.
They were drugging and using some sort of sound weapons that made me flip out.

How sensitizing works will be in the next post

Counter argument to it not being possible.

More than thousands of dollars. some people claim they have tens of people following them when they go out. 1 person would have to notify all those people when their target leaves the house, if they leave, so they would be on stand-by all day waiting. the logistics and operation of this type of coordinated gang stalking is not justifiable at all for the few people i watched youtube videos of -- most seemed like cunts and their neighbours probably just hated them.

Answer- They use people with criminal records and give them a break, free labor basically. They use a special app to cordinate or small earpieces.

How it could work

"One of the things in my 12-step stalking was my female roommate was supposedly a hooker.
So a bunch of men would show up for a 'massage' all the time.
The problem is, it was always newer or cleaner cars.
So I went out and looked.
They all had dealer plates.
Lot of car-type people in 12-step and I figure it was some dealer owner or manager loaning cars to 12-step people.
See the point is if my roommate is a scum, then I will be clean.
That's one of the forms of GS I've experienced.
Everyone else seems like scum, but you are the good one or will become better.
Seems a common theme of it."

They use criminals, they offer them a break on there record for there help. They use the community also, everyone is payed in gift cards. They basically just pay the handler a salary, he's like the coach.

Them using weapons on me

"They would also use weapons like they had in the cuban embassy, I would hear ringing more frequencies and would start turing into an insane monster ready rip my eyeballs out, everything was melting and I felt like my brain was going to explode, it felt like spice but waaaay stronger like a synthetic meth that can't be tested for, a designer drug. I literally looked like the guy from full metal jacket when it would happen. When I did bad things I would hear peacefull frequencies. It was ringing and they were drugging my car door handle. I would just have melt downs. I swear on life about the frequencies."

Why it could happen

"Gangstalking is genius. 99.99% of the time it is just paranoid schizos, so the .001% that it actually genuinely happens that person will NEVER be believed and can be destroyed with impunity."

"It's real. It's made to sound crazy. Do you know nothing of how our military works.. America is 90% psy ops %10 actual force. Who ever masters Psychology controls the world, our goverment paid millions just for people to stare at goats and try and kill them with there minds, what do you think there working on now? You have no idea how deep this goes. Hell, in 50 years all our soldiers will be robots or drones, they have them now."

"You can't just kill the next Martin Luther King people would freak out if everyone starts dropping, you have to have him destroy himself with gangstalking and gas lighting. It's genius. When they kill there sending a message."

"We literally can't get any more powerfull with god weapons like nukes, only frontier is controlling the minds."

Links

What there goal is
To destroy every aspect of your life and drive you into psychosis
youtu.be/DEYU9UW4Sp0

Target going insane
youtu.be/_4ARJTfz-jM

Fbi possible gangstalking
youtu.be/_4ARJTfz-jM

Gangstalking on news
youtu.be/XJNv8fQxq8c

Gangstalking on news again
youtu.be/7MAo0NfJmf8

Best video of them describing everything
youtu.be/SToJ99PpQ8A

Edward Snowden on illegal American spying
youtu.be/ucRWyGKBVzo

Best video of what I experience but mine is way more intense. Listen to the gay guy the other guy is insane and used to discredit gangstalking, watch the whole vid you will atleast get a laugh out of the nut in the trailer, listen to gay guy.
youtu.be/5LPS7E-0tuA

I believe most of the gangstalking videos are fake and from the goverment, the ones where there reading scripts or acting weird, they do this to manipulate you and act a certain way, they "teach" you how to deal with things in the wrong way.

This a very sophisticated larp.
Bravo, OP.

Bump

Attached: 1518486726243.jpg (623x733, 39K)

How sensitization works.

Ill try to explain why this "delusion" starts to appear, or was driving me insane in my case.

Here's an example.

Lets say you're being gangstalked. One guy contacts you on facebook messenger, pretends to help you by sending you a job posting. But for this occasion he changed his profile picture to a ghost like this.

Just for that message. Then he changes it back to something else afterward.

Attached: 1522138894353s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

schizophrenic larp
shit, the cia niggers are after me

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Later on, another one of your stalkers posts something like this to instragram.

Nobody else understands what it's references. Only you do, because another of your gangstalkers sent you the picture of a ghost.

Essentially he is describing how he is gangstalking you, while weaponizing some piece of reality that should be neutral or positive.

Attached: 1522139010549s.jpg (125x122, 4K)

Then, let's say, when you are walking around town, you just see some advertisement for pacman.

It triggers you, because it is now a reminder of gangstalking and whatever other horrible shit they did to you.

This is actually part of the process of brainwashing you by collapsing the idea structures in your head. Now lets say they gangstalk you for 2 years. Your world will be turned completely upside down if they do this shit enough.

And nobody will ever be able to understand. Everyone will call you crazy, while their families and parents are like "hehe pacman is funny!" they lie to their own families on instagram and facebook, etc. about what they are doing.

Attached: 1522139240847.jpg (216x234, 9K)

bump

Attached: 1522185009946.jpg (480x656, 62K)

is the new batsu game translated yet? it looks great thus far

Which football stadium desu?

Attached: body.jpg (500x500, 101K)

I swear this shit is happening to me..

like clockwork

I didn't want to, would never kill anybody. So no plans, but I guess superbowl would be optimal..

>This a very sophisticated larp.
>Bravo, OP.
Being this new. Sage.

Again, would never do some shit like that ever! Also I do have mental illness so some parts are a little weird for me. Hopefully I'm crazy. I'm taking risperdone and gabapentin for schizo. It's also possible I'm just an idiot schizo but idk feels real man.. I'm losing it... Just had to talk to someone about all this...

Bump.

I must be missing something, I'm definitely not new though, not that I care if you believe me or not.

What you are trying to describe are TI's, targeted Individuals by the deep state. But you're obviously full of shit. Replying to yourself pretending to be another person. If such a thing exists i very much doubt someone is paying high ranked players in a computer game to talk shit to you.
>Hopefully I'm crazy.
I think you're having an episode sad to say. And mental problems plus a vivid imagination is not the best of combinations. Just calm down breathe a little and think about it before you post again.

Attached: lake.jpg (3840x2160, 1.6M)

>I must be missing something, I'm definitely not new though, not that I care if you believe me or not.
We can see your ID that you are replying to yourself, pretending to be someone else.

Oh I see, you're just retarded.
Carry on.

Yeah, I trip out alot on dumb shit..

Wasn't replying to myself only bumped from a differn't ip.

Also don't dox yourself here. I'm assuming you are dumb enough to post your real name here, this is the last place you probably should do it.
>Oh I see, you're just retarded.
Every post you make has a unique ID that identifies your posts ITT it's the letters and numbers to the left of your flag in green and white. We can see that you reply to yourself congratulating the OP for making a good larp. Now please stop. Trying to be nice to you here.

Hopefully, feels real as fuk!!! I was thinking of suicide for a while it was so intense. It's fuked up dude.. A nightmare.

You are trying way too hard now, the start of the LARP was ok but now you've ruined it.

The fuk is a larp!!!

Live Action Roleplay.

We have different IDs you fucking BRAINLET. I am NOT OP.
Holy fuck you are dense man.

Attached: 1516974710514.png (900x729, 129K)

Oh the prodigal son has returned.

All I'm saying is this is what I'm experiencing... Feels pretty real. Why would I put this much time into something to lie... Seriously who would do that for fun?

"NOT OP"

>Seriously who would do that for fun?

You.

That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard of.

But you are an expert.

they're different ID's. Look again dumbfuck

STOP
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1517894780714.jpg (250x211, 9K)

Nigger is same fagging

/larp

KYS OP

My bad, either way the Op is clearly having an episode and you're not helping. I hope everyone of you assholes are sage'ing. Leaving thread.

Well Real OP, hope your life gets better, whoever is OP at this point.

This went well.. Thanks for all your great feedback.

Just watch the videos..

For you.

Fuck you dude you have anons on my Mongolian messaging board thinking I'm you
I hope your larp is real and you get fucking CIANiggered.

Digits say shits gonna really happen

Put me in the screencap, niggers.

Oooo fug

Attached: 1515304310185.jpg (500x355, 106K)

Aww. Fuk. Trips 6's... great.

>I'm taking risperdone and gabapentin for schizo.

You aren't taking enough. Once the doctors get your dose right you'll still hear and see all that strange shit but you'll be able to sort out what is and is not real.

>Wired walls to make tapping sound

So rip it out and have proof you larping faggot

Gangstalking is the final conspiracy pill and only taken by people who have truly been crazy from birth

OP you should watch In the Mouth of Madness, I think you'll really enjoy it

A hive of drones you say? What swarm algorithm have you settled on for control?

Attached: 5f0.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

You dun goofed. OP has to drone strike now.

So what's new wid you?

Attached: v1.bjs1NzI3MDg7ajsxNzU1NjsxMjAwOzEyODA7NzIw.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Microphone?

Attached: 20180327_200425.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Close up.

Attached: 20180327_200433.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

No. Get some rest champ think about it in the morning

Jesus a crack in the wall, you are delusional.

Get a screw driver and rip it out. Then we will believe you

You should do a dry fast.

Snake Diet will help you out.

super cereal

add me in the screencap my niggas

Attached: 1521600887179.png (660x715, 897K)

were they going to provide you with all this c4 and the drones or how did that idea even pop up?

STOP AND READ THIS

THIS IS EITHER BAIT OR THE FRAMEWORK FOR A PATSY

Was in a thread last night about gangstalking and some (((user))) dropped this same name; James yada yada, same dude. (((SAME)))

TAKE THIS THREAD WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, BUT KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MAH NIGGA JAMES.

This is the exact kind of shit my cousin said before we got him on medication.

You have schizophrenia, OP. I'm not kidding, and I want you to get help. Talk to a psychotherapist immediately. Literally everything you're saying is a textbook criterion of paranoid delusions and mild hallucinations.

I see nothing out of the ordinary.

Havn't really though about it.. I guess just a simple app where you plot a course using gps, eatch drone timed to fly at a set time interval of after the other so they don't collide, would be pretty simple all the code and 3d schematics to build a drone are online for free. No idea how to make c4 or whatever but I guess you can make that stuff out of household stuff.. Again would never do this lol.

hahaha you retard

Attached: 1517290208817.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

Gets worse every morning..

Schizophrenic lad, you're imagining things, I would be very careful about your next moves, but try to stop imagining so many things.

Attached: 1521774293032.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

Attached: download.png (225x225, 13K)

David, I have the solution. Take 3-5 grams of dried magic mushrooms. Make sure you are in the wilderness in a safe place when you do, away from TV or traffic etc, and bring with a sitter if you can. This will heal your mind, bring you closer to God, and snap you back to reality.

Attached: 1521857229085.png (736x944, 380K)

>I'm losing it...
you need to find some little town way out in the middle of alaska and hide out for a winter with no outside contact. you know what drives people crazy? Other people that are crazy. If a whole society is crazy, you have to isolate yourself from it

I completely believe you're telling the truth.
But I don't think what you're experiencing is real.
You are having paranoid delusions. This is a telltale sign of schizophrenia and I implore you to get help.

He's not lying you retarded little beaner, he's mentally ill. Jesus christ why are spics so fucking stupid?

You weren't supposed to tell anyone, David.

Attached: 777776777772999.png (1280x1024, 750K)

drywall corner tape is peeling off.

Pray to Jesus Christ, user. On my He can give you peace wether it’s all in your head or is is actually happening. God bless

This.

Attached: IVESEENTOOMUCH.jpg (309x356, 141K)

Add me in the screencap, let this post be remembered.

retard advice. psychedelics have a nightmarish effect on schizophrenics.

Idk can't remember, I was listening to alot of conspiracy theories about terrorist plots and just though it would crazy if someone used drones, kind of saw it as an eventuality. Some ones gonna do it. More thinking of how to prevent such a thing idk.. Maybe lasers lol? I mentioned it to people I think and I worked at an airport, next thing I know I'm being told they can get me c4.. I didn't really respond and stopped talking to that person.

Im mocking him you fucking cretin. I don't doubt for a single second that he is mentally ill, he said it himself.

But he needs serious psychological attention that Sup Forums will never provide.

Good luck convincing somebody who thinks shrooms have any utility whatsoever of that.

My nigga

Oh Fug... you're absolutely right OP...

That does look like a mic... Dude, you should get a hammer and start digging around in there. I bet you find something.

Post pics of what you find or else they can SWAT you anytime.

Attached: 1502375938591.jpg (512x640, 43K)

You’re a fucking smartass, brainlet

It's David not James btw. But whatever.

Don't you have some rival cartel members to behead, paco?

That or I'm totally fuked...

I do belive that you are mentally ill and having an episode but if you want people to belive you, break that wall open, and even in the high probability there is nothing you will atleast reassure yourself.

Maybe pulling at strings here but watch the videos to understand.

Dude this is not fucking real. You've even been diagnosed with schizophrenia. You need to talk to somebody in real life about this so that when they tell you that what you say you're experiencing is ridiculous, you'll believe them. You're only going to find paranoids, retards, and cognitively stunted mexicans (redundant) here.

Dog, I have 40 people following me you think I give a fuk about one more? Dox me? I have no life.

Don't you have some liberal imbeciles to control?

that hole in the plaster is the lens you need to check man

You’re a piece of shit in real life. Neck yourself

The only way to find out is if you dig around in your walls and see what you find.

Yeah see, those of us who aren't fucking with you are saying the same thing. There's only one way to know for sure.

Attached: neonpepe.gif (250x250, 123K)

they apparently have a positive effect on those who suffer from something called cluster headaches. faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660