This shit broke my fucking heart man

this shit broke my fucking heart man

>streaming

>implying i didn't just grab an image off google for convenience

but here you go anyway

the show was pretty good but i felt the rape scene was a bit over the top

Fucking this.
I get what they where going for during the whole murder but rape right after? Like why?

> Ritsu being held down while Mugi forces her cock down her throat despite her protests and screams

turned it off right there

>her cock

What the heck are you guys talking about!? I've watched the first episode and I seriously can't believe that anything soul-crushing happens other than the ending of the series and the fact that they need a whole keyboard player (like I get if they're maximo park/ lcd soundsystem or something but geez) instead of sharing control over it or playing it alongside guitar.

Did you ever watch school days user?

I know.
Fuck Asushit.

Yes I did user, there was a couple of rather interesting scenes towards the end. Why? Does Mugi try to assume ownership over Yui whence she realizes that the yuri fantasies she has of the latter and Ritsu were only imaginary and not half as brilliant as herself taking the Yui, thereby taking Ritsu prisoner and forcing her to learn barre chords? I'm guessing Yui must be like pic related.

FUCK YOU! Azusa is an angel who filled their lives with happy!

How the fuck are you going to play both guitar and keyboard at the same time are you fucking high?

Honestly the movie ending hit me harder than the TV ending. Seeing how the song was made and realizing that this is the last bit of K-On! content made me pretty emotional.

This shit healed my fucking heard man

Also, who is best girl?

Azunya is an ANGEL of happiness and comfiness

Trick question. It's all the girls.

Nodoka-chan.

I have like 20 songs total on my phone, this is one of them. how pathetic is that?

fuck off sheldon

First time I watched K-On I kinda didn't like Azusa but after a few times she just grows on you and now I agree with you. She's wonderful.

This user is right, even though Yui is bester.

Azusa isn't my favorite but without her you wouldn't have the best moments of K-On