The problem with western women?

It's the cock carousel. Women used to settle down in their teens and early twenties. Now society tells them to go fuck around for ten years and then find a nice cuck. I met my wife when I was 17 she was a 16 year old virgin. When she graduated high school she moved in with me. Her parents were mad as hell. They are southern Christians, but they thought their little girl needed to go experience the world before she settled down. Which means ride dicks. I mean honestly women have sexual urges too. If you tell them they don't need a husband until they are 30 do you think they will be celibate the whole time? No, they're going to go fuck. Why would they not?

I was a pretty good kid when she moved in with me, I was in college, I even owned a house. But her conservative parents wanted her to go fuck around for a decade. Why? Why, can't two young virgins fall in love and stay together? What is the point in chasing chads and stacys for a decade, just to wind up confused as shit?

Fast forward 19 years she has given me 4 sons, one died, and we are still madly in love. Having her by my side has helped me immensely. She worked until we had kids, it helped a lot when we were poor college kids. Also she took care of the house all the time, which afforded me more time to concentrate on making a future for us.

But, women today believe if they don't go ride dick for ten years then they are missing out. IMO a women who has had 20 dicks is like a worn out shoe. Who the fuck wants to wear an old worn out shoe/pussy?

tl;dr if you haven't found a virgin wife by 25 you're fucked.

Attached: 1519340364367.jpg (467x440, 177K)

What is up with her shoulder...

Its a dick leaf.

haha it looks like benis

Is that a cock in her drink? If so must be a cocktail

Here you go.

Attached: 1521774021182.jpg (700x928, 65K)

Good job bong I keked a little.

To me.

why is that woman drinking a giant penis

Everyone thinks I'm fuddy-duddy for saying this, but it's the absolute truth.
Eliminate unfaithful husbands and male players, and you've driven the stake through the heart of women's lib. It truly is that simple.

Didn't you read the OP? That's what roasties do.

kek

Attached: 1520911957689.gif (300x186, 446K)

Used to women who didn't have a husband and kids by 30 were considered old maids, not a good thing, and were looked down on.

>giant

that's normal size

I'm afraid you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves mate.

Whats on her arm?

JEALOUS WHITEY BOI

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Attached: 1485057392318.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

being exposed to endocrine disruptors makes them sexually active younger, age faster, and more infertile

Attached: ygnF2AW.jpg (1184x928, 74K)

Attached: DD853423-5213-4086-915B-492134AF2EBB.jpg (209x300, 26K)

(You)

>the black master race
>whites make you slaves
>without ever using their superior navy and army
>white men literally cuck you for 400 years
We literally cucked you for hundreds of years. I don't mean we fucked a few black ugly fat bitches who were the outcast of your society like you do with us. I mean we had complete control over you and your women for hundreds of years. If you wanted to fuck a women of your own kind it was up to us if we let you. Meanwhile we could sell the best of your women to anyone with a dick and a dollar. We have literally cucked your race for centuries. Your delusions about being superior are kekable at best.

>hot 15 year old I worked with hitting on me hard when I was 20
>her mom was completely okay with me seeing her because she liked me
>the first time I hung out with her she told me about all the parties shes been to and how shes been in multiple gangbangs
>these happened at least a year before she told me about it
>shes 15
>doing molly, etc., party gangbangs, but acting like a nice church girl in public
>only wanted straight up immediate sex with me, little foreplay if any, literally gave me a time limit
>too intimidated by many things that I never pursued anything with her despite her wanting to date
>can't tell if if i was just acting like 'that guy' who thinks his gf needs to be a virgin
>she's pregnant now and was in at least one other gangbang after we saw each other
>shes still not 18 yet
>still don't know if I was just being a paranoid faggot because a girl had more sex than me at a younger age

Attached: 1506099854619.jpg (250x274, 19K)

>15
>gangbangs
You dodged a huge fucking bullet man. Find another one quick.

hey, she has a horse dick.

>when OP ruins his own thread with the pic he posts

Attached: 1296189575265.gif (251x185, 2.43M)

>she
Way to assume someone's gender asshole.

What would you have posted? Whore with a dick in a glass. I thought it seamed fitting in this day and age

Attached: 1521166030340.png (420x420, 9K)

Falling for crappy leaf bait

Attached: 1502756870531.jpg (625x626, 50K)

Attached: 1493428627535.png (600x822, 321K)