Low IQ whites being antisemitic is like low IQ blacks bitching about racism and discrimination

Low IQ whites being antisemitic is like low IQ blacks bitching about racism and discrimination.

Attached: nobel_countries.png (590x363, 27K)

Attached: 5A011148-E7F9-4926-8321-913EED691900.jpg (541x547, 12K)

Mods should sticky this thread and ban every antisemitic post as per Sup Forums global rules.

IQ 146 and I despise the Jews

IQ 147 and I also despise Jews

Jewish award favors Jewish people. Who knew. Didn't Obama get one for nothing?

You hate them because many are 15+ IQ points above you and they're better than you at whatever you do.
So you're exactly like low IQ minorities.

dude, there are plenty of brainlet jews. you can't fool me with you jew tricks.

Correct. And the solution is the same -- separation.

Blacks to Africa and Jews to Israel and good luck to all.

Native Americans to Europe, right?
Start packing your shit.

Then jews to egypt?

You're not native.

ilovejews

Lol how about high IQ whites whom are half Jewish and considered full Jewish according to Jewish law called Henry Fisher whom spoke heavily of all the (((antisemitism)) spoke here...

Now gtfo faggot

Attached: 7E5DCB73-6616-499D-8B04-A52C41DCDE89.jpg (750x517, 60K)

Jesus, learn English.

The Nobel prize doesn't mean a God damned thing. They gave Obama a Nobel prize-literally gave it to him.

And Half the Nobel Prizes in Literature are awarded to literal who?s while Leo Tolstoy and Mark Twain never won it. (Last year they awarded it to Bob Fucking Dylan).

and whites to europe

yes we know thanks

If jews were just smart - noone would give a fuck. But if they start to fuck up everyone near them and get everyones money - fuck off, you are not getting shit from me.

You don't have shit, Belarus.

Honestly, never met a kike that wasn't borderline brain dead.

which is why you're a mutt vassal state