Secret s/a/nta

Reminder that you should send everything as soon as possible. You don't want you anons to be sad on christmas, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

s1174.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2017/library/?sort=9&page=1
s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1
allrecipes.com/recipe/10269/shortbread-cookies-ii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I can do it tomorrow then I won't do it today.

Post my cards you cuntbags, I know you've received them already

Please post my initials

Your Initials

Im getting the last things done tomorrow. A package should get from one coast of america to the other by christmas if I ship it then and through UPS right?

Reminder that you accept any baked goods anons send, even if they might have cummed in them

No worries man, I know how fucked customs fess can be.

CK from Germany did you get your card?
CJ from UK did you get your gift?

Also where is everyone getting their anime gift wrap online? I cant find any

Make your own

I'm just waiting for 2 more cards now. I'm not worried about being grinched, I'm more worried that they'll get lost in the post and the anons that sent them will think I'm an asshole for not posting pictures of them

JC of UK
German customs has only now decided to send me the ransom letter after keeping the package hostage for three weeks. I hope to have it next week and then ship your presents. I hope they reach you before Christmas.

DM of Germany
TW-H of UK
VA of France
Your cards are going out next week. They should all reach you within the week too (I'm sending from Germany).

There are sites to make your own. But you don't have to use anime wrapping. Last year I had small scraps left of Gamestop-branded paper and one that had rifle schematics and my giftee didn't complain.

But this year I cheaped out and got a roll that was 90 cents. At least it looked pretty

Friendly reminder to have hope, you won't be grinched

>forgot to partake again
shit

Set a reminder for next October now, that's what I've done

Its not lookin too good for me sakura, LITERALLY no initials posted for me every weekend. I think its time to throw in the towel.

Isnt the rate fifty sixty?

>next october
user...

For fuck sake OP, I had secret santa in my filters but you've written it differently this time.

This happened to me last year and I still got my gifts.

This is why initials aren't posted, all the threads are on the same days at the same times so half the people aren't around for them and half the threads don't have /ss/ or "santa" in the OP so a lot of people that are around end up missing them

secret santa|s/a/nta

Its okay, Ive accepted my fate. I know that im not getting shit. For there to be winners, there must be losers after all. I just happened to draw the short straw this time.

However dont I dont plan to send anything to my people either. Unless I get a card or an initial mention, then im not playing this game.

>my initials
Give me a hug user

You know there's a banlist for next year right if you Grinch?

No surprise wojaks are childish.

It's probably just a cross boarder trying to scare people into thinking they might be grinched so they'll grinch someone else, it's best just to ignore them

I dont care about some petty banlist. This is likely the last year anyways. Even if I do decide to join again, Ill just use a different fake name and a different address. I didn't even use my home address this time.

1/2
Will send it this monday. Also added some posters and stickers on the envelope.

Rejoice, M.T. from T-A

Romanian user here, thank you! I just received a notification from my post office, but I won't be around for the next week so I asked my parents to pick it up for me. Will post it once I'm home, thank you again!
I'm really glad it arrived, our mail service isn't the best so I was worried it'd get lost or arrive late. Hope you have a merry Christmas, user!

Think whatever you want friend I dont care. Im not getting scammed this year.

>Beato

Tell him Beato is worst girl.

2/2
S.J. from H-D, I hope you like hot beverages and Gashapons. You should be receiving it next week.

M of Canada, I got your homo card earlier this week, thanks! It's a giant card and very cute. The chocolate coffee bar you included was also delicious and it almost ripped the packaging open.

Are you showing your anons their cards before you send them? If so, for what reason?

Attentionwhoring and the time for sharing.

I've got my card from an user in Czech Republic the other day and it was really nice. Thanks!

Also Nick K from Netherlands, you must've gotten your stuff by now. Hope you liked them!
EK from Russia your stuff is in russian customs, hopefully they're reliable and deliver.

Did anyone make a photobucket yet of all the cards and gifts?

T-this isn't really the last year of /ss/ right guys? r-right? ;_;

It's not a good idea to spoil the surprise for your assignments.

>I've got my card from an user in Czech Republic the other day and it was really nice. Thanks!
Post pictures

Lesson learnt (good thing I didn't spoiler the "secret" present inside the present)

Just finished wrapping and I'll be sending both my packages out Monday. Living on the edge.
DS of SC and
MA of Mexico
I'll be sending the tracking information to Christmas loli, sorry for it going out so late. Should still get there in time so don't worry yet.

To AP of IL, sorry I missed your reply last thread. Nothing should spoil, at most it might be a little stale. Hope you enjoy it!

Usually if people want to show off their work, they'll make it ambiguous as to who it's going to and just show teasers. And yeah, at least you didn't do that.

No

MK from Poland I'm about to try and do your card today and next few days complete and then send the present box to you, you're in good hands.

Post your Christmas trees, I got a tiny one for my FAGs

Reposting: KD from NJ[/spoiler ], your stuff is on the way.

Reposting: KD from NJ, , your stuff is on the way.

Just warning you that I've got the artistic skills of a disabled 5 year old.

Loli said a few weeks ago that she was having second thoughts about quitting, and even in a worst case scenario I imagine her new helpers came in under the assumption of maybe running it without her next year.

To:
FVfromNetherlands

JKfromIreland
I'm going to send your presents sometime next week.

It's a good thing we all live in EU so your presents will still make it for christmas

You know, that's true for quite a few people here.

I took an image I found and drew a santa hat on it

I'm planning on send all 5 of my cards this week, I hope it gets there in time. All of them are to the UK anyway so there shouldn't be a problem.
If you're a UK/a/non, chances are this is one of you so don't grinch famalam

of course I lurk the thread all night and someone posts my card after I go to bed. I'm glad you liked the card, it does take a long time to hand cut everything but its always worth it for /ss/.

KO from IL
DS from SC
Your packages will be shipped tomorrow. Apologies for the delays, had to pick up some stuff from at a local con. You have not been forgotten.

SA from Russia I sent your package out earlier this week. Expect an email from Santaloli with the tracking number soon.

Thank god I saw your post before clicking on the image.

I'm looking forward to it, user. Please use spoilers next time.

>Last year
Might as well grinch 150+ to be at positive after these years

all relevant threads so far for those looking for attention

Nice

>my initials
Is Christmas saved after all?

Gourai is love

Is this tall enough to make user shit his pants? If needed I think I could add another foot and have it still fit in the box.
I'm not breaking any laws r-right?

>he actually followed through with it
Truly evil.

good job

If your name is Peter and you live in Canada I will be sending your gifts tomorrow.

I almost shit my pants just looking at the video. Great job!

NB from NJ
Your gift finally got here, shipping it out tomorrow.

VV from Duterte's Domain
and
KS from MD
Shipping out your cards soon friends. Sorry if yours doesn't get to you by Christmas Philippines user.

Best card I've ever gotten. Thanks user.

Show grill.

my gunpla SS didn't betray me at least, so that's nice

DC of NJ Your gift is sent, though when I went to look at my tracking label, they spelled your name wrong. Woops, guess I should have specified. Feel free to open it when you get it, the gift itself is wrapped inside, and there are other goodies for you to enjoy.

can someone share links to previous year's photobucket?

s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1

thanks senpai

No initials for cards or gift yet. I'm getting a little worried here guys. Is my taste that bad?

I'm in multiple brackets and the only mention I've had is one santa informing me his stuff will be late, but I had a parcel arrive from another a few days ago, keep faith user.

Will this actually be the year all my gift, and hopefully card anons post their stuff?

I was going to sign up for the Gunpla SS but it seemed too specific and I'd prefer my gift to be more of a surprise. I'm pretty sure my Santa has got me a FAG anyway, the box seems about the right size

Did he specifically ask for beato and jojo shit?

Whats wrong with Beato?

who wants the donger

Did you get a Kemono Friends cookie cutter user?

Me, me!
What's this to the left of Kemono Friends cookies?

I'll take one!

made a cutter

it's a motorcycle for somebody who likes kino no tabi

Do you have a tutorial? I'd love to bake some for my buddies.

I used a really simple recipe:
allrecipes.com/recipe/10269/shortbread-cookies-ii/

She's dumb, small, useless and uncute

Thanks but I meant for making the cookie cutter user

DELETE RIGHT NOW