What are your criticisms of an Islamic Society?

Attached: 6191410322cf7aa629404318bcf95bdf.jpg (725x750, 116K)

Non bathing, pedophile worshiping, women degrading, dog hating...

All

Agents of the devil who follow a false prophet.

it wont stay in the middle east

Sandniggers.

Full of demonic brown subhumans.

Its not sealed off in the sand dunes

I think its gay how they pray five times a day with their ass up in the air.

Muslims clean themselves 5 times a day for prayers + everytime they nut they have to take a shower jn order to be cleansed

Pedophilia is just as big in the west, John and Frank like dem Thailand trips ( this doesnt justify "muslims" doing it ) but id like to blame it on uneducated moutain people.

Woman arent opressed they just have their place and tasks in the family. Im sorry that your wife goes to visit jamal

Dog hating is a cultural thing, God says to treat all animals well, but says we can't keep dogs in our houses for hygiene issues.

Uneducated foxnews watching inbred donkey

They attack our values of gay sex and feminism

Attached: .jpg (768x768, 46K)

kill yourself, you fucking shit monkey

Attached: 1515120388216.jpg (788x609, 258K)

There's no point in criticism, Islamic society reject the concept of criticism. to them it's blasphemy if punishable....
no criticism, no growth, no bettering yourself. dead end.

Extreme hypergamey happens in Islam, the wealthy and powerful hoard women while most of the population is left bitter with no means of sexual release. It's worse for beta men than the current state of the free love west.

Nice comeback, well made argument you 56% looking sub-human pile of shit

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

If they'd change the pupper policy we could make it work

I like booze, bacon, and bitches, and I hate Allah

>hate dogs
>hate beer
>hate music
>hate Christ
>likes rape
>likes pedophilia
>likes chopping off limbs
>likes incest
>like polygamy
No thanks!

Attached: Legacy of a Pedophile Warlord.jpg (815x522, 106K)

Get out of toothpaste land, It isn't a place for manlets.

Keep them mad akhi. They got nothing.

Muslims don't hate Christ you fucking retarded mutt, this board has gone to utter shit

They reject his divinity just like the Jews and slaughter Christians wherever they go.

There's a difference between Islamic and Saudi Arabian/Afghan society, no?

Have you heard of Communism?

>being self concious about your height and god given body on a uzbekistan drawing board website

Stop projecting it's bad for you

No they don't. Muslims believe Christ is a prophet of God. They accept his divinity.

They're like the sand people from star wars.

Theocracy? What is wrong with theocracy? I think that is self evident.

I don't mind if it exists. Far away from me. You keep on trying to do it here, paki, and we will end up killing you all.

They reject him as the Son of God and put him a tier below a pedophile warlord.

Animal crualty for halal. Plus....50 virgins. I mean come on. Who would want 50 fucking women? And virgins no less.

>Son of God
Kek. God has no relatives. It is blasphemous to compare a man to God.

There are no human rights in Islam. No democracy. No human dignity.

In return for forfeiting all humanity, Muslim males get the right to abuse
women and treat them like property. Will Muslim males ever figure out they're
being tricked by this whole Islam thing? It's not a good deal for them. Islam
is like a deal with the devil.

lol what all prophets are equal in islam nigger, enjoy your civic nationalism christ cuck

You aren't worthy of that flag, barbarian.

Attached: Muhammad (Piss be upon him).jpg (788x1013, 118K)

Yea, it even divides as tribes dependind on how dense the population of the area is

No, the issue with how Christians see jesus is how they think God physically put his seed into Maria and thinking that's made him a son of god

Muslims and Jews dont pray towards their prophets since it's God who's doing all the wonders and is using these unique people for their attributes or statusses in society

Btw how dumb is the average american? Jesus christ

hahahahahahah
HAHAHAH
>It is blasphemous to compare a man to God.
read fucking psalm 82 you loser.
you clearly havent read the bible.

>56% looking sub-human pile of shit
Everyone who repeats that fictitious bullshit can immediately be ignored. I understand you losers want to find a meme like poo in loo ot pay debts or some such shit but you see people really shit outside in the streets in India, Greece really fucked Germany in the ass financially, but withe Americans are 98 percent white not 56, it's just a fucking lie made up by some idiot on Sup Forums and repeated ad nauseum by people too stupid or too lazy to do a quick google search to determine it's veracity. You and everyone like you make Sup Forums suck, not because of your stupid 56% meme bullshit, but because of how low brow and lazy minded two thirds of this board is now. It's just frustrating how fucking ignorant and boring the conversations have become.

Muhammad had pale skin and red hair, while Jesus had brown skin and black hair. :^)

>accept his divinity
A prophet isn't the same as being divine. He means that Jesus under the christian idea had supernatural powers because he was an earthly avatar of god.

Mostly my complaints about Islamic societies is that they exist.

Holy shit dude, you didnt respond to any of my arguments made debunking your so called facts on islam, but the moment i said 56% you got tilted, it really gets to you doesnt it pedro?

It's a nightmare state if it follows the Koran. Like Saudi Arabia in the 1950's.

>Plus....50 virgins. I mean come on. Who would want 50 fucking women? And virgins no less.
That would only appeal to pedos or sexually inexperienced man children.

Attached: nope.jpg (480x384, 62K)

Muslims literally believe Jesus will be reincarnated by God and kill the anti Christ. If that isn't divine I don't know what is.

England is a progressive consumerist shit hole. Islam is the last of your problems. You need to fix your own society instead of worrying about a few patriarchal Muslims who represent only 5% of your country.

Attached: 1512732307809.webm (1920x1080, 1M)

I don't care what subhumans do in their own countries. Keep out of Europe.

Attached: terry2.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

That's still not the kind of divine Christians believe Christ has.

England is a tax avoiding money laundering wealthy man's hidey hole. All other domestic policy is the last of our problems. We need to fix your own society instead of worrying about a few self centered individuals who represent under 1% of our country.

Attached: top-10-words-from-peoples-names-guillotine-251@1x[1].jpg (552x368, 17K)

I've never been particularly prejudiced against Islam as a religion.
But I did pick up a Qur'an and started reading it.
I'm 10% through, and there are some good points in there about not being a hypocrite, and how people who merely pay lip service to the truth while indulging privately in iniquity will be damned to hell, and some nice descriptions of paradise.

But ultimately I do not believe the Mohammed story of Gabriel talking to him. The mythology of an uneducated merchant convening directly with God to set humanity straight closely resembles Mormonism. Which leads me to believe they were both authored by the same (((agents))).

Islam is not for me, and it doesn't sit well in the heart of the White man.

We will sooner die than be converted.

Hare Krishna.

>no ass

Attached: 1515146120275.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

They are like Southern baptists.

>Muslims clean themselves 5 times a day for prayers
Wrong. They clean their hands, feet, and nostrils with sink water.
>Pedophilia is just as big in the west
Arguably not so. We absolutely crucify pedophiles, even those who own no CP and have never touched a child. Child fucking is basically a past time for them.
>Woman arent opressed they just have their place and tasks in the family
So that's why they get acid thrown in their faces for refusing an arranged marriage or turning down a marriage offer? Beaten for driving cars? Gang raped and beaten for being sexually assaulted?
>Dog hating is a cultural thing
It's a religious thing and Muslims in general have extended this to basically all animals. I have never seen a Muslim pet owner and most Muslims treat animal suffering with absolute indifference or will participate in it themselves.

I hope your rapefugee ass gets killed.

England and English culture will cease to exist in 40 years time. Not because of Islam, but because of themselves, social liberalism, and neoliberalism.

Attached: 1521615524314.jpg (1012x1024, 63K)

Dresden symbolizes the British forfeiting their right to exist.

Murdering civilians and war refugees, aiding and abetting Bolshevism, wrecking and betraying European civilization... it is all contained in that single horrific act.

Attached: 1521195259042.jpg (390x397, 67K)