Nothing has come close since

nothing has come close since

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uZjZhbEqIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where's the cute girls

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>the track that plays when the chief smashes his delusions with a baseball bat was never released
Why is this allowed? How can you just exclude songs from the soundtrack like that?

it's out there somewhere but PA had a GOAT OP x ED that entire soundtrack was dope

Nah it was specifically excluded. There's a similar song I found on youtube once titled "paranoia agent ep 13 soundtrack" or something but it's not exactly the same.

What was the best episode and why was it pic related?

2deep for Sup Forums

Yes, but we like to pretend it's not deep enough to exhude an air of masculine intellect.

>nothing has come close since
Oh come on OP, it wasn't THAT bad.

Oh you faggot

I will die and come back as a cat and pee on everything you own.

this is almost too angry

We know, OP. This is just another one of those "so good it can't be discussed" series.

What else falls under this category?

That episode where the girl finds out her father was taking pictures of her undressing still fucks me up

Maruo's Midori.
If you bring it up the most you can expect from discussion is one "I see you're a man of culture"-like expression and be done with it.
There are a lot of examples of anime who fall under that category, but I can't be bothered to list them.

was pretty great but not really 10/10 in my mind, the middle episodes felt like a bit of a slog until the ending tied everything up neatly

The story is retarded, because we don't know whether the kid with the bat is a psychical manifestation (something like the rooster from Hotline Miami) or actually real. The ending is also beyond shitty.
It's a terrible anime and a black spot on Kon's career. Anyone who didn't watch Paranoia Agent, please skip it and just watch Kon's movies.

>The story is retarded, because we don't know whether the kid with the bat is a psychical manifestation
you're the retarded one here if you can't take a little bit of ambiguity (and only a little bit really, because the anime makes it pretty obvious that shounen bat is a mass psychogenic illness phenomenon in every way other than outright stating it)

>a little bit of ambiguity
Ambiguity is great if it isn't contradictory, you fucking mongoloid.
Also the ending contradicts the "psychogenic illness" theory.
You should stop blindly praising everything Sup Forums tells you to.

it's obvious he isn't real

There's people THIS retarted.

theres the main qt and the suicide loli

Fucking brainlets.

The greatest catharsis I've ever experienced in literature desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=4uZjZhbEqIs

I dropped it when the fat guy went around raping high school girls.
Then I picked it up again later, and it was okay.
It kind of lost focus in the middle, and the fantasy episode was unapologetic trash.

>the ending contradicts the "psychogenic illness" theory
the ending isn't meant to represent reality you absolute brainlet, shounen bat wasn't actually black sludge from outer space
this entire show is supposed to be a surreal blend of reality and fantasy, how did you even manage to get through it without noticing?

The borders between the realm of fiction and reality begin to fade by the last part of the series, it also takes it one step further by making (You) part of the experience. That's a common trope in Kon's works.
You may not like it, but don't expect everyone else to not call you a retard.

i gave up the fantasy shit after like 5 mins i dont blame you

I loved Kon's movies, because they had the "between reality and fiction" done well, Paranoia Agent is a steaming pile of shit.

Pathetic, is this what Sup Forums has become? You cretins.

>because they had the "between reality and fiction" done well
So does Paranoia Agent.
You're just wrong about it.

Deus Ex Machina for the sole reason of suffering, very cult.

i think the main point of paranoia agent is "what would society be like if people could get out of situations they caused or their obligations without taking responsibility" and the resulting effects of a society where a thing like that could happen, so shounen bat being real or not isn't really important