Niggers

How does it actually feel to live in a nigger majority area? Most of where I am on the east coast of Australia is either white or Asian so I never really see much crime
Got a real morbid fascination with nignogging, are there any documentaries or videos worth a watch/stories besides Katrina aftermath?

Attached: niggers.png (600x600, 446K)

They send their child to beat up your child.
They steal your car.
They steal your television.
They play horrific "kill the white man" rap outside your window, 24/7
They set fire to your apartment.
You are not safe, ever. They're always trying your door, checking your windows.
You hear gunfire at night... just outside down the ally.

Now tell me, which one is liberal and which one is conservative?

You lock all your doors at all times and any loud noise at night makes you jump up and investigate. You hear horror stories of niggers on meth or pcp breaking into a house just to kill people in a blackout rage. Most people have been broken into at some point. Cops patrol all the decent neighborhoods at all hours of the day and you thank god they are there.

>t. live in the rich part of Atlanta

OP, Your pic pretty much explains everything.

Why do you put up with this? Food stamp abuse is an issue too from what I hear, why hasn't there been a community effort to clean this shit up and reduce the drain on the economy?

Because, "das racist"

>tfw someone uses a meme you made
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1497532500228.png (730x800, 158K)

Nig nogs would literally all die

>They're always trying your door
the somalians in MN are notorius for this. one of these days, when i just dont give a shit, i'm going to sit in the dark with my door unlocked and just wait.

You know why America has niggers and Japan has earthquakes?
Japan got to pick first.

You wouldn't happen to work in radio would you?

Theres a show called “gangland” its been on forever. Im sure if you watched a season youd get a good idea.

>Gangland
>The Wire
>LA92
any other chimpout videos?

Why/how are so many niggers on SNAP? Can't whites do the same?

if you deliberately did this and as soon as one came through shot him, would it be legal in the US at least in a state with the castle doctrine or w/e it's called

and if it is legal why don't people just do it all the time, like rack up 10 kills this way?

Asking the right questions here

Don't think Minnesota or Ohio have Castle law.
In Florida or Texas you could do it 100% with zero repercussions.
Hell in Texas you could kill them if you saw them snatching a purse.

i don't see what's wrong with it, this is how the law should be in melbourne it would solve the home invasion problem one way or another

>why don't people just do it all the time
Because even if you're in the right, it's still a huge pain in the ass.
>cops and investigators crawling all over your home for days to weeks afterwards
>your home is a crime scene so likely have to move to a hotel
>cops confiscate your gun as (((evidence))); you may or may not get it back in a few years, so you better have a backup
>other niggers will break in and rob you blind because they know your home is unoccupied immediately after the shooting
>your name and address are published in relation to the shooting, making you a public target for all manner of leftie scum
>you lose time from work to deal with being run through the courts for months to years afterward
>you lose money paying an (((attorney))) dealing with this court bullshit
>God help you if it happens a 2nd time

Just look at all the shit Zimmerman went through for what was an extremely obvious case of self-defense.
Can you imagine the circus if he killed another nog who was attacking him?

Attached: BabbyTreyTrey.jpg (750x560, 307K)

Melbs is fucked, god I hope Brissie doesn't go that way too soon.

could get charged for premeditated murder IF the DA could somehow prove you planned to leave the door unlocked so you could wait and shoot someone
so yeah you could probably get away with it if you never tell anyone anywhere about it and can keep your story about why you happened to be sitting in the dark with a loaded gun straight

I lived in a black neighborhood for a few years. It cured me of liberalism

>How does it actually feel to live in a nigger majority area?
I've never lived anywhere porch monkeys were more than 5% of the population.
Hell, the county I call home right now has less than 0.5% coon population.

And we STILL had a nigger incident near where I live not long ago.
>old hippie posts pics of his weed growing operation on Kikebook
>niggers in Florida see it
>they steal a car and drive across the country to rob him
>arrive around 10pm, a week later
>kick in his front door
>threaten him and his 2 friends with pistols
>one grabs a shovel and smashes the fuck out of the first nigger
>second nigger opens fire
>shoots hippie in the face
>shoots shovelguy in the leg
>third guy runs out the door and into the dark
>while niggers are screaming at the hippie for money and weed, shovel guy hobbles out the front door
>AND, gets away in the niggers stolen car
>that they had left running in the driveway
>hippie was full of shit and bragging
>gives niggers 3oz of dirtweed and stems+$67 he had in his pocket
>they ransack his house and find nothing else but a copy of ‘Easy Rider’ on Betamax
>and 2 Grateful Dead albums
>they flee in the fucking dark
>into the woods, on foot
>find a road and flag down a truck at 6am
>and beg him to call the police
>arrested an hour later
>whining about frostbite and ebil spirits
>it only got down to 43° that night

To be sure, those were some seriously enterprising bootlips.
I live innawoods. My closest neighbor is over a mile away.
There are NO niggers here. None.
The closest place I've ever even seen one is more than 50 miles away.
And yet, the only home invasion on record for this area was done by niggers.

Of course, the story run by the local rag was something like "Teens shoot and rob local hippie for weed". Nevermind that the offending pavement apes were a father and son team, and the dad was 35.

To me, that was the more intriguing story.

Attached: BLMThanksgiving.png (673x499, 743K)

i havent been to a black neighborhood until I had to drive through Baltimore to get to ocean city because the gps was trying to kill me.

The building look like they were centuries decayed and there were no windows. Just boarded up holes. Blacks everywhere were just walking around or sitting on porches drinking and smoking.

Every business has gated windows and doors. graffiti and ugly art on every street. There was trash everywhere. It was so disgusting.

I was driving a leased Lincoln navigator and locked the doors as soon as I saw the graffiti. Im so glad every stop light was green. The way these animals live made me believe they are human.

kek, saved

>The way these animals live made me believe they are human.
Would you like a few moments to re-write your story, user?
Go ahead. It's a Tuesday night, and I doubt that anyone on 4chins has anywhere better to be.

Attached: Nigception.png (610x441, 203K)

>nigception

Grew up in Memphis. You have to be aware and on your toes in most public places. Memphis is pretty good about segregation, the white areas where people give a shit look 180'degrees different from the black areas sometimes only a couple blocks away.

Niggers wander though so it's wise to always carry and always walk with a purpose and an expression like you don't give a fuck whether you live or die today but you'll fight to the death. The thugs won't fuck with white people who have the look, we aren't worth their time.

>walk with a purpose and an expression like you dont give a fuck whether you live or die today

I live about 30 minutes from where I work, my town is about 85% white, a handful of blacks in a few neighborhoods, but my work is in the city which is roughly 50/50. I literally do exactly what you described whenever I have to walk downtown. What's more, if a black tries to talk to you, I pull an "im busy" or if they come up at a cross walk I just go "what?" like pissed, and before they get done asking for money or whatever i just go "cant help you man" or whatever. Also helps to be strapped at all times
>tfw "may" issue state
>tfw can't wait to move
>I miss florida

Niggers even are trying to steal memes now.

>nigception
It's true.
The most natural predator of a nigger is...
another nigger.
Fund Planned Parenthood.
Leave gift bags of 9mm ammo in niggerhoods.
Vote against any expansion of (((public transportation))).

If it weren't for Sally Struthers, and other fat-ass whores preying on the humanity of retarded white people, niggers would be an endangered species right now.

Niggers can't feed themselves, you guiltyass feeling cunts.
>Sure, Lindsey and I want to make babbies of our own.
>But, between rent and feeding all the niggers, we can't afford it!
>I'll earn enough to feed all of Tyrone's 18 children, plus one of my own, in 30 years!
>We just have to be patient!

I know this is normal now.
It still makes me sick.

Attached: Joaquines.jpg (461x960, 72K)

There's no undercurrent among middleclass whites about this or anything? I always found don't feed the birds to be a really apt analogy for welfare arguments

Here's a little pic for you. To bolster your argument

Attached: fiscalimpactbyrace.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

I lived in Stockton, CA for ten years. It's a shithole.

lawd
as bad as abos are at least we don't get gouged as badly as this

Shizuoka after firebombing

Attached: 6007438_orig.jpg (967x766, 256K)

Attached: niggerville.png (1275x1082, 109K)

Tokyo after firebombing

Attached: 49c36c05ae243f3f0b1b497ed00f306c.jpg (1000x634, 209K)

Hiroshima after a (((((((((nuke)))))))

Attached: 8d88380548984c0bcfd8254e3a2736f8.jpg (1280x1015, 377K)

Dating sites unusable. The nearby function...

PLEASE DON'T PRESS THE SCARY BUTTON

I'LL BE A GOOD GOYIM I PROMISE

OH NOES, THE BUTTON!

topkek

I am a whitey livig in 90% nigger area
Its pretty fucking horrible, but rent is cheap

Have a cup pf tea and a nice lie down, will ya'?

Is the coalburning meme actually legit?

>choosing to culturally enrich yourself
why user?