youtube.com/watch?v=ntJ6t8IKEEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pop culture goes circles so yea you are guaranteed to still be around

>city hunter.jpg
>when it clearly is from Nicky Larson
How disappointing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ntJ6t8IKEEc

Golden Kamui

Unless the suits who force every shounen protag to be some flavor of meek 15 year old, no

Was this guy manly? I remember him acting like a weird 13 year old in a mans body.

But to answer your question, no. Manly anime will never come back. It’s just going to be moe loli harem or whatever anime from now on. Arnt half of Japanese males virgins well into their 40? I think I read that in Japan Times. Anyway, yeah. Limp dicked Japanese shit ins don’t want to watch manly anime anymore, it offends them.

A proper MC would be nice too

Young protagonists got popular because unlike Kenshiro they had room to grow and develop, making it easier for the viewers to relate to them

fuck Hagiwara, I bought the first Bastard!! when they started publishing it in my country and 25 years later the series has not ended and will never end

Yeah I've pretty much given up too. There are rumors he's going to start up again once he's finished another Bastard Black Rainbow novel but I'm not holding my breath.

If the world is ever in danger from absolutely anything the last population group I would would look for a hero in is Japanese teenagers. I literally cannot imagine a more helpless group of people. Can’t fight, can’t fuck, can’t drive a car, can’t live on their own...

Yankiis and bosozoku need to return to save them.

Of course our hope lies in the masses of 6'6" Japanese muscle men

Our last hope!

Hahahah, no soy boy, this is the future you choose

I'm fucking shocked there hasn't been anime adaptations of these games yet.

>Can’t fight, can’t fuck, can’t drive a car, can’t live on their own
All teenagers are like that.

It doesn't pay.
All the non-criminal adults with the money to afford it just want to reminiscence about being teenagers again, so they watch the highschool anime crap that airs all th etime, and all the real manly men-adults that do live the kind of lives in those yakuza games are of course yakuza who don't need to watch some stinking anime or play a video game that depicts their real life.

Blame drug dealers and the medical industry for making everyone into a retard.

Metal Bat?

I wonder where Mammouth lost his moumoute

>Manly anime will never come back

Garo Vanishing Line

Doubtful, aside from the rare series that projects that style. The girly-man uber beta males sell better to the effeminate men Japan creates.

Japan is youth-obsessed. A girly-man is always young, whereas a manly-man has to be an adult. And being an adult means that you're not eternally young anymore. Just a cog in the big zaibatsu-machine.

That would be this guy.

You say that now but ten to one you'd fuck the biggest beta in existence if he had rich parents. You'd tell him every night how his beer belly looked cute in his K-ON pajamas, and how flabby dicks are cute.

Funny you'd use City Hunter as an example considering the author's follow-up work was that tranny/trap manga.

Maybe one day, moe shit is already saturating the market, and other tendencies are popping up looks One Puch Man is almost a manliness show, strong badass men, cool monsters, hot babes and gore, it will not be like in the 80s but it will readily go be something different

OP is talking about the artstyle

Personally, just try to find a timeslot for adults to watch it. I mean, what should be done is make it a straight up different continuity from the games and do the marketing from scratch. Don't make it an adaptation aimed at those who've played the games.

>Thread is filled with a bunch of Sup Forumstards, normalfags, Sup Forums, and legimate faggots who want to watch bare chested 6 foot musclar man.

6 foot master race, anything smaller need not apply.

Please user, people who care so much about height are likely manlets with a complex.

I am exactly 6 foot. That's why I look down upon everyone.

>6 foot looking down on everyone
You're kidding, aren't you? 6ft isn't even tall, heck that's below average in some countries.