This is powerful

They’re changing the world with love, beauty and truth while you lie and cower powerless behind a keyboard. History will remember them. You are forgotten.

Attached: 25EA43B8-BBC4-4E8F-B82D-DE28350070D1.jpg (750x750, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM
cga.ct.gov/2002/rpt/2002-R-0629.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
streamable.com/s4nap
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=9H8fMwtxHX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

immunity to hurtful words =/= immunity to bullets

like to see that bald dyke try and take someones gun

Attached: saintHood.jpg (700x695, 366K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM

Did your lab really make the nose even bigger than it was? Top Kek.

Actually shes been added to our shitlist. Her family and her arent gonna exist in the end.

I've got a better quote for you.

Attached: Orwell's Children 2018.jpg (2352x2960, 1.62M)

Attached: David Bowie.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

Their words are more powerful than your weapons.

>immune to your consultations
can anyone translate into English?

stop you are scaring me

>fuck you mom and dad I know what's best for me! you just don't understand!
typical retarded teenager shit.

Attached: 1521871057815.jpg (814x720, 205K)

true that, I once deflected bullets with slam poetry.

praise the HOGG!

Attached: hogger.jpg (748x448, 135K)

Attached: 1522039505699.jpg (680x1000, 136K)

Dont let your kids watch TV user. Otherwise you will quickly learn that quote is not fiction.

Might be powerful for a leaf. Be careful you don't misgender someone faggot

THEY

These kids are the first time I've ever believed that the whole "Crisis Actors" thing might be true.

They're all much too perfect for their roles, like characters in some shitty teen drama on the CW. Something about this is way, way off. These aren't just random kids, they've been coached and prepped and been working for this for a long, long time.

Attached: not-of-this-earth-2.png (531x393, 162K)

while "love, beauty and truth" are nice concepts, they don't really work all the time in the real world.

these kids, unfortunately, are not going to change the world. and, yes, they will be forgotten, just like you me and everyone else.

Sup Forums was right again.

She is so painfully, painfully ugly. She evokes zero sympathy or respect or even understanding out of me. She looks like a very coarse and self centered person that will stop at nothing to achieve anything at all. She looks like a despicable and insolent person and quite frankly she is the worst spokesperson for anything. Any cause she gets behind, anyone who isn't blind or retarded will automatically choose the opposite, like a person sharply turning away from the sight of a gruesome accident. There is zero kindness or dignity to her.

It would truly be better for the world she would disappear into obscurity.

Attached: trap.jpg (513x558, 131K)

Si senor, yo soy de rancho

Is this a ad for Powerade?

Attached: JPEG_20170818_192844.jpg (760x570, 159K)

>Piggy Stardust
>Aladdin Bred

So powerful. The non-organic, CIA scripted movement makes me want to draw a picture. Thank you for disposing of the 17 so I can stand in solidarity so we kids can enslave ourselves to pedophiles.

this bread is cursed

Sup Forums here , this is the first time am actually triggered by something posted here
god gamm

>Jareth the Goblin Queen

xD

gawd read another book, youre acting like the hunger games guys or dumbledore.

All power stems from the barrel of a gun. Nigger.

Attached: 1519795513436.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Name one specific piece of legislation this script reading retard has suggested in detail.

SHE CALLED BS

lol what exactly have they changed again?

Attached: 1521953113597.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

Yeah what about before guns were invented you dumb nigger

the crossbow?

your mom's pussy

couldnt that quote have been used by cruz as he shot them?

“For the first time in decades, new gun control legislation in Florida is headed to the governor's desk. Earlier this week, the state Senate passed a school safety bill that includes new restrictions on rifle sales ....”

It’s not enough. This was a GOP controlled legislature. But it is the beginning. Of the end of your guns.

Attached: rrtraCF[1].png (476x269, 175K)

I'm Cuban-American, like Emma Gonzalez. It's insanely fucked up that she would wear a Cuban flag patch on her jacket while lecturing Americans about constitutional rights. I know she's just a kid, but her parents/handlers/agents/whatever should have told her how unbelievably stupid that looks.

>But it is the beginning. Of the end of your guns.
Ok so they get all the guns. What happens next ? you know there is a , "next" right ?

So she has no actual legislation recommendations. She's just promoting DNC legislation. This makes her a DNC asset, not some sort of inspired, free thinking individual.

She's a fucking shill. And you're a retard. She can't take my guns. Learn to flag.

her nudes lol dam!!! busting all kinds of nuts.

Attached: 1522208539141.png (720x1280, 540K)

Thanks user, your a god!!

Attached: 5ECAEF05-C47A-4064-94C7-200FC35040D8.jpg (1296x1644, 933K)

if anyone martyrs these kids, they are the most retarded and politically unaware people of all time... I fully expect this will happen, and worse, as the world continues to become shittier and shittier all the time

She's a child. What on earth were you expecting? Her actual speeches are just random screeching of a grief-stricken young teenager. Not even a well-spoken one, either, like a member of a school debate team. I suppose that's part of the appeal, makes it all more genuine.

If it was an upper-class blonde white girl coherently making an argument then people wouldn't listen to her.

They don't know jack shit about the world. Not only have they been indoctrinated, but they're not even 18 yet. Less than 7 years ago they were 10. They have no experience beyond their physical and mental cell blocks and one trip to the capital to virtue signal on live TV in front of thousands of other morons.

It’s a bold lie that refuses to except all the hard truths
Ok this is some hippy bait

Changes is from the album Hunky Dory which preceded Bowie's Ziggy Stardust glam persona.

This is like putting a verse from Heroes next to his Ashes to ashes Pierot look.

digits confirm nudes

Attached: conspiracy1.png (322x397, 246K)

>truth
only a fucking leaf would fall for their nonsense.

shouldn't you be fighting for free speech over there in canada? not watching the political mudslinging south of the border?

Attached: 5abb153337c0c.png (1425x1125, 700K)

this
she invokes negative reactions everytime i see that fucking face. It reminds me of this creature

Attached: feminist.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

> we memed a president into office
> we've disrupted several political events
> we've spread several hurtful stories about our political opponents
> we've made leaks go viral
> we've made the media fear us
> implies we're powerless
> brain.jpg not found

Threads like these are why Canadians will never ascend to Australian tier shitposting.

>first time in decades

bitch please, there are literally over 1000 gun control laws in the books

cga.ct.gov/2002/rpt/2002-R-0629.htm

Shouldn't that retarded dykish looking child be in school instead of traveling the country being CNN's puppet? I mean I'm sure their own school is still shut down but don't the other nearby districts just assimilate the students when SHTF?

Not really. This whole thing has been nothing but a bunch of reality TV. Kids acting like they're not acting. There are so many fucking Hollywood cues in these events but nobody realizes it because people watch too much TV and don't have the ability to discern how people actually behave in the wake of a crisis. It's parody of parody. Eons from now those who dig us up will pitch this the way we pitch unearthed Styrofoam

have to counter meme this shit

The hubris here. The unmitigated gall for a child of wealth and Privalage to believe her suffering is somehow greater than everyone that has gone before her. That an army of antecedents fought, struggled, bleed and died in unimaginable grinding poverty and against nearly impossible odds only so this Privalaged child could preach to those who came before. As if she actually knew something.

they spent alot of money and got some women to lose weight again.
i don't even remember what the rally was about, all i know is the jews are spending alot of money to do a gungrab.

You still think this is about Politics? It is about saving lives. Kids lives. From senseless and preventable gun violence. Canada, and every other civilization nation on earth has reasonable and responsible gun control. It works. Proven. Pro-gun Americans are the ones more interested in politics. It’s their priority over saving innocent lives.

>They’re literally going to be forgotten in 4 to 6 weeks.
fixd

The counter culture revolution was fabricated by intelligence agencies and think tanks so yes, they're right to identify with useful idiots that got MK'd

They're actually further dividing the people right along the 2nd amendment.

>reasonable and responsible gun control

define that please

Attached: IMG_2557.png (1733x600, 67K)

lol

maybe blacks shouldn't own guns

Attached: 1521193675032.png (1531x841, 139K)

>civilization nation

Attached: AF2A8A1C-9570-42D6-96FF-AAB9EABA7C6F.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

how did he make this interview than during the shooting if he wasnt there?
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme
>According to the Interviewer (Hoggs) and official timeline done either 5 hours before the shooting happened or 6 hours after the arrest of the shooter (9:32, AM or PM not specified)
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
you also see the light shining through in the background shortly at around 0:38. so its not 9:32 PM but AM, since PM would be dark in winter meaning it was made before the shooting happened

Said when he heard about the shooting he grabbed his cam and bike and rode to school to film.
streamable.com/s4nap
how did he make the interview during the shooting then?

Furthermore
Same kid doing the interview also is connected to an organisation founded by John "Ya think UR hot shit, dontcha?" Podesta
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914

Shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence, like they also did in Sandy Hook
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

On the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

One girl talked with Cruz when the shooting started
youtube.com/watch?v=9H8fMwtxHX0

Also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

Is this the sloppiest False Flag in history?

>hurr durr common sense right you guise

Attached: atf-classifications-made-easy-this-is-a-with-a-short-9903503.png (500x522, 92K)

Top shit, mate.

>guise pls, just some common sense pls

Attached: NFA_Pistol_AOW_SBR.jpg (1930x4340, 1.61M)

The Eternal Boomer

HOLY FUCK UNDERRATED

Lmao

Attached: 5e86acf5f34c4a9facffd4f8b1553c7d.jpg (1493x1125, 296K)

>says we here on Sup Forumslie and cower powerless behind a keyboard.....

>Shitposts from the safety of his keyboard while on Sup Forums.

Fucking hell man! Irony is lost on you mental midgets on the Left.

Attached: Dying Laughing.jpg (340x340, 22K)

hahahaha ahahahahahahahahha
you fucking dumb stupid idiot pricks. you are liars, cowards and snakes and you know that. nothing you stupid people say will ever be of any quality. YOU WILL DIE AND WE WILL LIVE

You only have what you can take and hold with your own hands.

and the ones you spit on because you think you're better than them bring a gun to school and get revenge.

shouldering is legal now apparently

I hope you're right, this kind of shit drives me nuts

Attached: IMG_2555.png (600x829, 76K)

i don't mind her as much as some of the others.

although yeah she'll probably be forgotten. people have shorter memories these days. a lot of people have already forgotten when 9/11 happened even if they were *around* then

>changing the world with love

Attached: 7305.jpg (576x1024, 138K)

wtf is that massive outlier in the top left?

wait, must have tons of niggers, probably be just a high crime nigger-ridden city, is it the District of Columbia?

I am powerless behind a keyboard. They’re not. They’re organizing. Raising millions. Marching. Voting. It’s why they ... these brave kids, these survivors .. will win.

It’s funny the rights has to resort to photoshopping her, making her face blue, bags under her eyes and her lips pale— is that what it’s come down to? Reminds me of those boomer images of Obama’s looking like the devil

>this is powerful
totally becky, totally.

Attached: C05tW6fUkAIjFlB.jpg (1200x1200, 339K)

no clue, I guess that's what happens when law abiding citizens don't have guns

> looks determine sympathy

you having a nice day sir? you feeling alright? not to get too personal but a white man standing in the middle of harlem wearing a sign that says i hate niggers has either got some serious personal issues or not all his dogs are barkin'.

She bullied him and ostracized him from his classmates until he shot up the school. The other traingle headed d-bag was not even at the school.

Attached: bullied_til_cracked.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Attached: from_my_damp_hands.jpg (1200x791, 99K)

Attached: give_us_your_guns.jpg (689x601, 111K)

go to bed shill, we will be here tomorrow, maybe you'll bring better game then

Attached: 1517156139130.png (1500x1500, 926K)