Did you get in?

Did you get in?

Why are people so excited about this? I dont get it, is it just because its a sekrit club or somethin

Years ago.

>using private trackers
>2017
Enjoy your prison, burgerclaps.

Yes. Why?

Yeah, even with no prior private memberships.
Really makes me wonder how only 130 have gotten in since it started. Guess they're low on staff.

Why do people still use private trackera for anime when nyaa exists?

I've been in for 4 years

Fuck off I'm not in school anymore. I'm not answering any stupid questions from a bunch of delusional weebs.

I don't even watch anime and I'm already in the secret manga club. Why would I want to get in?

Rejected
>Your answers were a little on the short side.

i've had an account with 1 question i got wrong intentionally that i can activate by going into irc whenever i want just in case but i don't need it. this way my account can never get deleted for inactivity

Yes, I've been in for years
I don't understand this post
Old shit and seeds

Yeah 2 years ago.

Sure, years ago.

>ask for an animebytes invite years ago from a guy from Sup Forums
>get it
>I seed everything I download a ton
>guy thanks me a year later sending me a ton of yen saying im the only guy who he invited who seeded the most

Feels good man

I was rejected too and I even pushed the limit on some of my answers. If I remember right, the very first time I tried to submit, I got a message that one of the questions could only be 500 words so I had to go back and trim what I wrote.
I thought for sure I would get in because of how easy the questions are, but I guess I was wrong. Good luck everybody who is applying. I wish you the best.

Does answering the optional questions give me more "points" to get in? I don't want to link my MAL, it's embarrassing.

good job user. old Sup Forums used to be high trust like this for the most part.

For what it's worth, I answered every single question thoroughly and I was rejected.

I got in, and surprisingly, they are very friendly. There is no animosity against Sup Forums either.

If I was a mod and got a fucking wall of text for basic questions like these I would reject your ass immediately. Keep it concise and to the point you overcompensating retard, this isn't a high school English essay where you have to add a bunch of flowery bullshit to reach the word limit.

>write something completely retarded about favorite anime because no time to waste
>accepted
M-maybe they liked K-on too.

how do you even fail the app?

No, i missed the application period.
Being from yurop screwed me.

They straight up ask you to write a couple sentences for each explaining yourself...
Do you think I really wanted to write that much?

Fucking hell, where do you thing you failed?

This Tracker sucks, the mods are all faggots

Got in years ago though only started using it and uploading this year because of the Nyaapocalypse. Thanks, paranoia.

This. Life's too short for this shit.

I literally got in by answering:
I like Berserk. I like it because the artwork is detailed and the story is interesting.

You don't need to go overboard with the answers.

Yeah, 4 years ago.

You'll only regret it.

If you're a member, that tells me all I need to know.

I think it might have been a two part question and I may not have directly answered the second part regarding what I think the community should expect of its users in terms of seeding.
Damn. I wrote up specific examples of things that happened to prove I actually watched them.

Who doesn't?

Just tell them you expect people to meet the minimum seed time rules, but reasonably they should just seed for as long as they have it on their PC after that point.

Missed it due to college. How many years until they open applications again?

Shit, I just applied and I'm probably going to get rejected based on that.

Didn't bother applying desu
Do they really expect me to write out an essay about seeding?

They're still open.

I hope you don't, but if you do, please share what your answer was. Don't share now because you'll be marked. We need to be careful.

They're "temporarily" closed.

No, they expect you to write "seeding is the act of uploading data to other users connected to the torrent". Not sure why you think that just because there's a word limit you need to reach it.

>Sup Forums always hypes AB like they're the biggest thing around
>the sekrit club that only the cool kids are allowed in
>finally get in
>finally part of the elite
>go to forums expecting thought provoking discussion from all the big names of the anime torrenting community
>literally normies everywhere
>some guy in the invite announcement thread bitching about some pumpkin contest
>there's even a thread where people post their actual pictures

The fuck is this shit? Are you telling me the cools kids club that Sup Forums is always praising like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread is actually a normie haven? I put all that effort and waited years just to join this?

They're still open. That's why it says "temporarily" in bold. Applications close temporarily whenever there are 10 pages of applications pending review.

Only because there's a queue.

>>go to forums
Moron. Why do you think people use Sup Forums?
>normies
You on the other hand don't seem to be using Sup Forums a lot.

Keep the apply page open and refresh it every now and then.
I literally just sent in my application and it went through, so once you see the page change you should be able to take your time to fill it out.

>normies
Stupid normalfag.

>normie
Sounds like you would fit right in.

Every Sup Forumsnon should have been in years ago, what the heck.

>normies
>normie

TOI-CHAN

When BBT was public there was no real need to. Everything AB had was available elsewhere too. I don't like registering on websites when I don't have to.
And anime torrenting does not get you into trouble with the police as quickly as other shit does, so not even from that perspective was there any pressure to move.

>>>/reddit/

Been in for a while now.
Wish I had made an account in Bakabt as well before it went private, but oh well. Not a big deal, AniBytes and Nyaa have me covered.

Mee too, waiting for them to implement an application system.

BBT lost most of its content now, anyway, from what I hear.

I've been in for years now. Don't use it a ton but it's still the best I know of.

It's invaluable for finding older and more obscure shows and manga, not to mention it now is getting games too. It has shit that you will not find on nyaa with any seeders, whereas on AB even the most obscure shit has several good seeders for it since seeding is incentivized on it.

You can still get in BBT through interview, last I checked. They probably ask the same questions as AB so it should be a breeze.

forums are for shitposting and crying about the staff's poor judgement in fruits. Not anime discussion.

>trouble with the police
one of the benefits of third world countries, nobody gives a shit

Hope the guy who invited me years ago on Sup Forums appreciates me like that. I don't have the best ratio, but I seed what I have almost constantly.

Last time I applied, I took the Wikipedia definition of leeching and edited it a bit to flow better as my definition, and they rejected it.

Guess I'll try again.

Until BBT started taking everything down, and the stuff on nyaa died of old age.

BBT has much less choice than AB, why do you care?

Doesn't Bakabt still keep a blacklist, despite having gone private? So why would you want to go there if you have AB?

I heard the secret is saying you like /ak/ shows.
Worked for me.

Yeah, an interview in real time with some unknown guy on IRC. Thank you but nope, too much fucking pressure.

What torrents on AB should I download to get the most return on upload?

>Never going to talk to him ever again after the interview
>Can call him a faggot after its over and he rejects you for spilling spaghetti
What do you have to lose user?

Just keep it to a sentence or two, piling on the details for something so simple will probably give the impression that you looked it up, as you did.

Can confirm bakabt is a fucking wasteland.
They didn't even restore old torrents after going private.

Airing shit and pick of the fortnight, they're freeleech anyway.

What the fuck was the point of going private then?
It's like the ultimate circle of cowards.
>private
>no application system
>also, nothing illegal
I bet they're constantly trying to bribe law enforcement, just to be on the safe side.

Everything that's on freeleech like AotF, new 1080p uploads and airing shows. If you're also not a total casual, you can make sure to watch for releases of popular stuff. I don't know how much upload was moved when Your Name was finally uploaded but seedboxfags probably got a fuckton from it.

Jesus, that bad is it?
I just wish I had made an account before because I dislike only having one source for things I enjoy.

You all know full well that these communities for geekier and weebier interests have a tendency to have some of the most fickle and autistic people, even among the staff, and I've seen people just fuck everything up and close shop at the drop of a hat. So I dunno, I like having options.

What? Maybe I haven't noticed but they're exactly the same as before. They had the blacklist before but everything is still well seeded.

One shot manga is your best bet. Small file size, but they count for as much yen as a 10 GB anime series would. When I first started I downloaded around a hundred one shots and seeded constantly. They "pay" for their DL cost very quickly, unlike a big series. I've barely seeded in the last three years and I'm still at around a 3 ratio just from seeding all those one shots for a year. Art sets are also not a bad choice, and shorter manga series work too. Hentai manga and doujins might be good too but I never download that off there so not sure what the sixes look like.

Also always get the anime of the fortnight and check in daily for freeleech.

Is it normal that with the new algorithm I don't get yen anymore for cross-seeding airing shows?

Makes no difference; yen is the only thing that matters

You probably do. It's just that a fuckton of other people are seeding it too so your income is very small.

Is there a way to know how much yen you got from a particular torrent?

I did parse it down though, basically just saying that leeching is the act of receiving data on a torrent, until it's complete and then seeded.

Nope, I get exactly 0 yen per day after the change.
I still have to download anything despite being in for years, but I regularly used to cross-seed airing shows to build up a decent buffer of upload and yen in case of necessity.

The formula's in the "How to Get Yen" section of the wiki

After painful 23 hour wait, I finally got in lads

I've been refreshing for hours yesterday and today, closed all the time, I think it opened briefly one hour before I woke up...

What do the different foods do?

I was stupid, I didn't keep a copy of my answers in a separate document as I typed them out. When I submitted it, the application period closed. Well shit, those 10 minutes went fast.

If you buy all of them you become a power user.

invites are going to be added to Bakabt, if you want ill trade invites?

They're oishii.

Yeah alright but it's a pain in the ass on top of not being accurate, cause I don't know how the number of seeders evolved.
Really?

I got an invite years back.

>fail all job interviews for 2 years
>get accepted to AB
Guess I'll be NEET forever.

> manga
Does AB has something that isn't on Madokami?

I would hire you as my maid, if I had enough money to pay you.
Would you accept abusive treatment for pay?

It's good until the stuff you want turns out to be on the blacklist.