What were the advantages of wearing this into battle...

What were the advantages of wearing this into battle? I don't like when the author treats the readers like they are stupid and won't question anything.

It'll give the enemy an uncontrollable boner, duh

Stop getting your shit from fucking google.

Should they treat readers like they are prudes with issues instead?

After a battle, you can immediately go for a swim.

*lewd

Claire was best girl.

One second of distraction can easily define who dies and who lives in a fight. And a heavy armor would probably slow her down and still not protect against advanced weaponry.

It's the japanese equivalent of power armor and I must admit I quite like it.
Gantz is another example of power armor bodysuit.

Mating press form activate!

That's right.

Jesus, her thigh is bigger than her waist.

I know, isn't it wonderful? Big meaty thighs are the best.

Ookuma has a thigh fetish

Claire is so hot.

Easier to get much needed sperm injections

Why does Claire become 800.000 times better with her hair down?
Are drills just AIDS for casuals?

Just go naked.

I don't like it when people pretend they don't understand things that are obviously fanservice. like they expect you to explain it just so they can say "HA gotcha! I can't believe you're attracted to the female form."

>What were the advantages of wearing this into battle?
There isn't. It's fanservice, an act that comprises a lot of media since forever ago and within Anime/Manga/Light Novels, is so commonplace that I have to question whether or not this thread will go anywhere. It's easy to slap a girl with big tits into a form fitting outfit so that either in motion or in still images she is tantilizing for the viewer.

It's actually the exception where people wear what would "logically" (I use this term loosely because a series can have it's own internal logic to justify outfits i.e G Gundam rubber suits and Evangelion Plug Suits) make sense. But if you wanted a person to enter battle in proper plate or a normal looking uniform you will likely not encounter it in yet another Magical Battle Academy story.

Novel translations still dead?