Wtf is this plane doing over melbourne right now?

wtf is this plane doing over melbourne right now?

Attached: 563783568.jpg (1295x707, 119K)

Searching.

for what?
it came pretty close to my house.

Attached: 3684568467.gif (700x706, 64K)

crashing the plane

Attached: bane of coursh.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

Chemtrails

oh shit.

*RADIO STATIC*
CODE BROWN CODE BROWN I REPEAT
AN ABBO HAS ENTERED THE PLANE LOOKING FOR PETROL
THE ABBO HAS TAKEN FLIGHT
HE'S GOING STRAIGHT FOR THAT SYNAGOGUE HOLY SHI-
*transmission ends*

Probably just orthophotography. Altitude seems right for such.

that is... suspicious to say the least

keep us updated

Attached: shit.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Leader of NXIVM was arrested, Branson was one of them. Could be govt using private craft for sketchy shit

fuck.. there is a plane carrying white south african refugees flying a few kilometers away right now.

Attached: 5683568.jpg (1295x603, 87K)

Probably that.

>Cessna 404
it's pic related, probably searching for someone or a gook learning how to fly getting his hours up.

Attached: z.jpg (275x183, 7K)

its flying in the worst possible place and altitude.
within a couple thousand feet of airliners coming into land at melbourne airport.

OMG PLANES FLYING NEAR EACH OTHER!
Sage goes in every field for your shit thread nigger

It looks like it's flying to me.

You, user

Bump. Mossad false flag confirmed.

jeez, relax man.
they tend to not allow fucking privately owned cessnas to do laps at 15,000 feet at the approach of melborune airport, unless it is urgent as fuck.
i guessing they are looking for a car that they think was involved with an attempted terrorist attack or something.

I'm an air traffic controller in America. There is absolutely nothing abnormal about this.

>15,000ft over the approach end of a runway
You know that's about 14,000 more feet than you need, right?

He crop dusting. The crop is humans, the dust is agent orange... 0_o

Just to hammer in how high 15,000 feet is in reference to an airport: my airport's field elevation is just under 3000 feet MSL, if an aircraft were flying around at 15,000 feet they wouldn't even be talking to my airport's approach control, they'd be talking to the center's low sector. 15,000 feet above Melbourne would be akin to 18,000 feet above my airport, and that's so high above us that our radar displays would automatically filter them out because it's so not even close to being relevant traffic to us.

announcing sage isn't allowed. bye sweetie

this

it's looking for cannabis crops

>it's looking for cannabis crops

good to see they are keeping australia safe.
meanwhile achmed and chang just got done cutting another kilo of heroin with fentanyl, ready for the streets of australia.