/IBS/

Am I the only one who can't listen to Andy's throaty voice?

Attached: 1522200735631.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X67vWS_8ApU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can tolerate Andy, but he's insane if he doesn't realize JF is all the personality in this venture.

It's all cancer desu

Attached: ibs.jpg (834x391, 63K)

Where is the Venti fuck video?

My bowels are giving me problems and i gotta shit a lot, what do?

maybe if you post this shitty screencap one more time someone will care.

JF > Andy

whats with kw kids and sounding incredibly butthurt all the time

For anyone that needs to catch up...

Attached: 1522196483679.png (994x388, 38K)

>using "gaslit" unironically

trashman.png

I was on Warski's side until JF's livestream. Andy's a stuttering retarded cuck and JF should cuck him IRL.

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: 6F66EE76-6807-4387-AD3B-F49549A4BBC3.gif (480x270, 885K)

He's not wrong, but if anything, it made me respect JF even more. I always knew Andy was a gullible idiot, but I had no idea how fuckin cunning JF was. That kind of manipulation is masterful. It's not something you can pull off because you have a high IQ. JF is just an alpha male.

literally whomst

Nick the knife Fuentes is the only channel I watch!

andy's going to relapse into fapping and smoking after he realizes he just cucked hard all over again

You will not keep this up.

>not using gaslit to gaslight people

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I don't know if anyones coughing that up senpai lol

>That kind of manipulation is masterful.
This is what people don't understand about JF and why it's hard to meme anyone against him. That he is a retard fucker, fish brain surgeon, utterly narcissistic, an emotional manipulator, etc all adds to his value of being an entertainer. And if he really is manipulating Andy, that is just another dimension that adds to it. It's like Tim Conway Jr. back in the day flat out bullying Brian Whitman on the radio, or Ron Bennington manipulating Fez on Ron and Fez.

As a viewer/listener, it's entertaining, and that's all that matters.

No one can stop based bratpoter

Quick rundown?

try to be more obvious next time Destiny, can't believe youre still this mad

Attached: 25ade5f17cfc432c11d92b367a938d5128ef6e983298af6de049eb8eb511ae1f.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

he's a machiavellian chad genius, andy is his useful beta idiot

>there are people who are celebrating Warski's bipolar 'reconciliation' with JF and calling it a bromance
Are you people socially retarded or just battered housewives?

Attached: 1522165989062m.jpg (1024x348, 78K)

Is this legit or epic meme

>m

Attached: 1514244333429.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>not posting the final revision

Attached: 1522196801128.png (1306x1781, 1.87M)

I like how all of these guys except Jim started brown-nosing JF. Tonka is the most pathetic attack poodle of them all. And we're supposed dislike Sargon compared to these mentally unstable soyboy?

Attached: pjK3Sne.png (545x486, 209K)

IBS lol

Very nice

epic meme most likely, if it was legit there'd be more than this one screen shot and there'd be a lot of talk about it

Did Andy take that IQ test or did he "forget" again?

maybe people just want the show to go on instead of caring about some petty drama that should've been handled privately. nah that's stupid, nevermind, everyone must be retarded and abused. please keep enlightening us, based leaf

How did it go from this

To this?

I am everywhere. I am nowhere

Attached: 93BFC52D-D197-49DF-84B5-FB0FCBD03CD3.gif (540x304, 1.69M)

Meme or real the fucking comments are hilarious! hahahha

Attached: LetsgoSmokes.jpg (222x293, 19K)

what are you talking about? Jim basically pointed out to andy that he needs JF for his show and that's he dumb for focusing so much on metrics. if anything jim was the one originally pointing out JF's purpose and all the other guys fell right in line just like usual...

>Hehe ebin bloodsports XD
Literal high school tier content.

>Watching a Jewtube soap opera
All of you need to kys

If death were better I'm sure everyone would have by now. Ever been bored?

It's amazing how they were all shit-talking him the day before for hours and then when it got confrontational, they received their true nature of being a beta. It was amazing to see how Andy, Tonka, Failure, and Baked completely 180'ed their attitudes and started sucking up to JF in front of thousands of viewers. It was truly pathetic and hilarious.

Betas will never become Alphas no matter how hard they try. It's an innate thing and JF has it.

Attached: 1291180332298.jpg (640x640, 72K)

This is going to end badly and you know it. It was literally watching an abused housewife run back to her husband and bending over for him while he gaslighted her and telling her how she was to blame. Hey if that's the sort of relationships you like to make in your life then good to ya, buddy.

Attached: 1522134430445.png (466x342, 168K)

yeah i hate his voice too. he sounds half retarded.

Sargon of Akkad is 5'5" tall.

Not your buddy guy

Attached: LightUpLEaf.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Also I wish JF would go back to just doing his solo analysis streams in his specific area of expertise, those are a lot more interesting. Debates are great and all but I feel overindulged to an enormous degree and want some more laid back shit. /IBS/ is probably the wrong place for this opinion.

His voice is amazing. I love his accent too.

>grown men need Metokur to think for them
The absolute state of modern men. Andy and crew are not fit to bring a child into this world.

implying any of these relationships are mine when I'm just a spectator. how fucking autistic can you be?

this. grown men clucking like hens. I'm all for confronting friends/co-workers with whom you have issues but jesus. its supposed to be fun, not a soap opera

So what happens next?

>JF solo streams
>interesting

Attached: fart.png (434x747, 382K)

>Giving a fuck about some piece of shit that defends rapists like JF

Attached: 1455249773650.png (333x325, 111K)

JF preparing notes and autistically stopping some poor rube's video every 5 seconds is interesting and I am unashamed.

Sinead go and peg Andy the cuck.

I want to believe

You're 4 feet tall

Canadian tier autism is 2% stronger

Attached: Smashmouthed.gif (275x150, 2.64M)

/thread

As you might expect, it's low-IQ content for those that enjoy shit like MMA and wrestling. JF is a weirdo tard wrangler, nothing more.

t. destiny shill

being confused for a girl on the internet has me rock hard

Attached: 1519077744931.gif (700x704, 295K)

This is like some psychedelic trip. What fuck are we even watching? Holy shit no political movement or school of thought should ever associate with this shit show.

Why do you watch this shit at all?

>thinking rapists are shitty people makes you a shill
Holy fuck.

Attached: 188333928193.png (403x448, 53K)

Holy fuck, he's 3 whole inches shorter than destiny

Attached: 1341707587315.png (466x560, 398K)

>Giving a fuck about a woman that defends their abusive BF

Attached: 279M9608-09-27-09.jpg (499x750, 199K)

>"rapist"

Jim is intelligent enough to understand he doesn't want to make JF mad. That's why he went conspicuously silent when JF joined the stream.

Mate this is nothing compared to the retarded drama these ideas have been subjected to in the past because of being pushed to the fringe. No one will remember this shit in 6 months.

Bc shit can be good sometimes Leaf. I mean you live in Canada so you learn to enjoy fucked up shit I'm sure.

Attached: EatShit.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

T.B.H., there's a good deal of irony in this comment string.

How would you define a rapist then?

I liked Andy because he was a nice guy. A simple-minded fellow yeah, but he was easygoing and receptive to new people and ideas, which was nice change of pace from the usual E-celebs who get high off their own egos and supposed subject expertise. Seeing him suffer and get strong-armed doesn't make me happy in the slightest.

Attached: 1472408275102.png (599x510, 385K)

There's nothing JF did that makes him a rapist by definition.

I don't understand this meme, he committed statutory rape on a person who wasn't mentally capable of consenting. Everybody who sucks JFs cock keeps saying that statutory rape isn't real rape.

>make fun of Sargon and Destiny's height in response to someone attack le papa JF
>JF is 5,6
Think before you post

This

Attached: 1521309248911.png (447x414, 295K)

Kombucha, weirdly enough. Works for me.

>kidnaps and has sex with mentally underaged girls
>not a rapist
whatever bud, see you in court

>JF is 5,6

Nope

>kraut snuck back in for one last cheap shot and got btfo again

great season finale
-skeptics btfo
-liberalists btfo
-manlet militia btfo
-/leftypol/ btfo
-"le lolcow muh drama" fags btfo

we are unstoppable!

You are supposed to dislike Sargon because he is a retarded faggot.

you're not alone

Attached: 1517982209893.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Sure thing Tonka. Defend your fellow rapist because you're so insecure you have to take opposite position of Destiny

And that is why Sargon is doing well.

>kidnaps
She drove across the fuckin country to see him you imbecile
>mentally underaged girls
she was able to drive and was attending college. How many 11 year olds can do that?
>not a rapist
yup

The court and psychologists disagreed, which is why JF fled like the rat he is.

He said it himself. Your problem If you want to live in denial.

His voice is 50% throat 50% nose. Sounds like a smarter Brendan Schaub. Which is quite retarded.

>t. destiny shil

You faggots stick out like a sore thumb

Attached: 1521308080740.png (300x780, 416K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X67vWS_8ApU

>muh court documents
>muh psychologists

courts and psychologists are very biased against men in general. I wouldn't put too much stock into them you retard.

no i dont know why literally no one brought this up but i cant stand his stutter

if he's guilty, show me the guilty verdict then? it's pretty simple stuff. fucking retards is gross, but let's not paint something as rape that isn't. having to lie is just sad. the truth speaks for itself. if you want to paint JF as a hypocrite for advocating an ethnostate based on genetically higher IQ's while fucking retards privately, that's one thing. to obfuscate the truth is just shitty and shows what kind of person you are though.

btfo

there was no verdict since the case was dropped

>mentally underaged girls
That's the most jewish thing I've read this year.

Attached: 1501131779750.jpg (587x785, 48K)