Weed

is smoking weed the ultimate redpill? God gave us this plant to use and smoke. it is mankinds right to smoke weed. what do holy texts say about reefer?

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE

apparently not to the students in Broward County or their parents. It should be the ultimate red pill how to accomplish something: Register for a petition, acquire signatures, get measure on state ballot, vote into LAW. Hence legal marijuana nearly everywhere.

eating is is far more effective as the liver has time to work its magic on the thc

I smoke every day but I think I smoke too much

WEED

Weed is just like coffee. The only responsible use of marijuana is at night. Especially indica.

I can buy pot legally btw.

DUDE WEED

Attached: AYYYY WE JIGGIN.gif (432x384, 3.54M)

I don't know but right now i'm so High i'm writing a new book of the Book of the bible called the book of saint Jesusology

SWEET!

Shill thread, but whatever. Pretty much what said. 420 24/7 is degenerate as fuck, but used correctly for spiritual purposes, or as an aid to sleep for those who cannot attain it naturally is infinitely better than getting hooked on pill that may or may not work. It's not for everybody, but as long as you don't buy in to the (((culture))), it's fine.

Basically, just don't be a dumb nigger and you're good to go.

thank you for your service

420 24/7 leads to the nirvana state

1 Peter 5:8-9 English Standard Version (ESV)
8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.

Seriouspost because gookmoot's algorithms think my first line is spam: basically, it's do what's best for you. I reckon that 95% or so of people who blaze it from morning to night every day are just degenerates trying to escape the messed up world that they've found themselves in during the current year. But can you blame them? I don't. We're living in such shitty times, and in an environment that we never asked for. It's fucked all over. To wit, I don't care about the 420blazeit faggots, they should have their good time, they might even deserve it because for God's sake most of them are so jaded and apathetic that they don't even realize they are working against their own interests, or they don't care either way.

Basically, enjoy the devil's lettuce or don't, just don't make it a thing that acts against your greater interests.

Humans either accept reality and deal with it or they deny reality and live in a pretend world where reality breaks in every now and then.....

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: BELIEVE IT.jpg (657x1144, 95K)

>God gave us this plant to use and smoke.
Yes because god wanted us to be lazy and stupid motherfuckers.

Attached: yfw.png (853x472, 453K)

Why don't you smoke poison ivy? God gave us this plant to use and smoke. It is mankinds right to smoke.

I sure like it but I wouldn't call it a redpill.
I smoke everyday but I also realize that 80% of everyone else that also smokes everyday is retarded.

>is smoking weed the ultimate redpill?
yeah

the digits have spoken.
blaze up dudes. it is written.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (379x676, 44K)

If you are SJW, weed is poison, If you are primed to redpill, weed allows truth to easily be distinguished from bullshit. Or maybe not. fuck you.