F

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

F

Attached: JEWCATTLE.jpg (319 KB, 1000x624)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFZz8_ic_B0
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=40mm grenade
haaretz.com/israel-news/adl-slams-chief-rabbi-of-israel-for-calling-black-people-monkeys-1.5932876
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

youtube.com/watch?v=PFZz8_ic_B0

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Do you think she kisses him in the morning before leaving for work?

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

that's brutal. Fuck George Bush that piece of shit

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Attached: johhhn-bolton.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1172)

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

If I looked like that I'd become a super villain, and start killing politicians.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

would wear Darth Vader mask and only take it off in dim lit when I bang my wife on pharma-grade MDMA

F

Attached: 1464134977212.png (1.49 MB, 1080x1534)

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

what's worse is he got addicted to opiates and broke his back on some ice and died.
his wife left him before he died to.

so he fights for his country, gets burnt alive, gets addicted to the opium, breaks his back getting the mail cause his wife left him, and dies...

God bless him.
but i think his wife's a cunt.

Attached: milkandglue.jpg (55 KB, 452x423)

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

He killed himself after they separated.

Ethan James
Ethan James

so he fights for his country

Nah. He invaded another country.

He got turned as ugly as he was on the inside. Fuck him.

Modern American troops are even worse than the fuckin' Redcoats. America WAS under the British crown back then.

These days, America is straight up invading other countries.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

His face was ruined, his wife divorced him, this had a the makings of a good villain origin story but apparently he slipped and died or some shit. Or maybe he killed himself and everyone understood why so they just labeled that as an accident.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Staaaarz

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

U can't blame her.
I mean look at him
Look at her
He's better off dead

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

good. Live by the ZOG, die by the ZOG

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1514594019810.jpg (721 KB, 1000x624)

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

THANK YOU BASED NEOCONS

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1521929716166.jpg (20 KB, 620x412)

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

I would never let a woman marry me if I looked like that.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

This is DRUMPFS FAULT.
Kill yourself, Hillary fag.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

If drumpf follows boltons advice more people will look like this

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Well Drumpf is better than Shillary but he's still a moron

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Fuck you meme flagging faggot

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Can you really disagree with the quote though? Can you?

Think about what your neighbour does, and how they live. They NEED someone telling them what to do, what to buy, etc.

They ASK for this fucking nightmare.

Are the slaves the slaves? Or are the masters the slaves?

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

one less PTSD welfare whore.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

What was this guy's name?

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Absolute state of britcucks

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

but hilary

Attached: bolton-trump.jpg (13 KB, 300x378)

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Good. Filthy child-killer deserved to lose a lot more than his face.

Attached: tumblr-mar7v2C61Y1qijeiqo1-1280.jpg (622 KB, 1208x1778)

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

I have no respect for the military. They are nothing more than ZOG pawns

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

Military marriages are already hanging by a thread, adding that kind of disfigurement that even a strong couple would have trouble with was a death knell.
I imagine he had a lot of mobility issues and other health problems, but yeah if I came back from the war looking like that I think at the very least I'd be robbing banks to pay for the plastic surgery

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Exactly. The US military is a terror regime and the police are getting worse. Fuck both.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Clean your room, fatso

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

I think I would honestly just always wear a mask, sort of like those bald guys who alway wear some kind of hat no matter what. Mask is kind of creepy, but it beats looking a blobfish / Voldemort's hemorrhoids.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Sigh, forgot my pic. Not the greatest or anything, but I went through the effort of downloading it, so. . .

Attached: still.jpg (67 KB, 885x560)

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

I wouldn't expect an Amerimutt to understand either. This is the final redpill, understanding that fundamentally the average person needs a keeper like a dog. They need to be told what to do. Without it, they go insane.

Imagine a world in which there are no ''masters'', you are going about your life happily.. one of the average morons look around, get bored, and come over to where you are, and interfere, and fuck shit up. This is how it is. They need someone telling them what to do, they need to be a slave, otherwise they just fuck things up.

It's the final redpill. I honestly don't blame kikes for doing what they do anymore, I still hate them for it, although I recognise that the people make it easy for them. Almost begging for it. The "master" is the slave. They are self-aware and the people demand to be owned. The people are not self aware, and live on instinct alone.

So again, are the slaves the slaves? Or are the masters the slaves?

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Bootlicking britcucks

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

God bless that woman for taking that photo.
She dropped him of course (he looks like an X files monster for fucks sake). But in that moment both of them knew exactly what they were doing.
If you want to fight in a war you better be dam sure you are prepared to look like this for your 'cause'.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Good flick

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Are you going to question Nemesis?

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

he fights for his country
You got this part wrong.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

ZOGBOTS gonna ZOGBOT.

Liam James
Liam James

the british public school system ladies and gentlemen

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Marine Sgt. Ty Ziegel

F

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

She divorced him after 6 months.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Retards
You're the slaves as described

Jose Young
Jose Young

Heil Yahweh!

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

My guess is she felt obliged to nurse him back to health.

I think he would have killed himself, (durr) but he was so fucked up that they both knew they had to make a statement. The wedding photo was it.

James Ward
James Ward

t. bootlicker

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Honestly dude... honestly... would you be any different? I don't think so.

David Taylor
David Taylor

Fuck trump that fucking POS!!

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

So just out of curiosity, what branch did you (((serve))) in?

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

Sounds like a good way to go, desu.

Attached: harvey-dent-crispy-1-extwa-cwispy.jpg (44 KB, 500x442)

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

At this point I just call them 'patriotards', just like a libtard expect mindless unthinking warped patriotism instead of utopian liberalism.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Poor dude was a working-class bloke who enlisted when he was 21. Can't believe all these young people died for nothing, and are pretty much forgotten today. One of the first soldiers from my state to die in that war, in fact, was just a 19-year-old girl. I knew her fiance, and the guy ended up losing all the stuff she gave him. Sad!

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Dude...that's really funny.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Nope. All these virgins complaining about women cuz they can't get laid. Pathetic.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Classic mainland British mindset of the urban cuckold.

Try deferring your decisions to authority in the frontier of Australia/South Africa/America and it would get you killed.

THAT is the difference in the mindset between colonial whites and left-behinds.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

At least he is immune to radiation and aging tho

Attached: Hey+there+smooth+skin+-69758687a115c2cedfe83b6bbf0698ff.jpg (134 KB, 800x571)

William Turner
William Turner

Hell yeah.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Because your chicken tendie opinion somehow matters

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Nunya, fatso

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Read my post again, and slowly, faggot. I want you to remember it when you finally come up to swallowing this pill 10 years behind.

The people ask to be slaves. It's all the average person can be. Without it, they run around aimlessly.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Oh no .gov doesn't like me.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

You're right most people are born to serve but in the past there were more options, I was reading about Iberia in the middle ages, people would flee to former enemies, christian or muslim. If they won you lived if they lost you died. Soon there will be a single monoculture with no escape. That's what these wars in the middle east are for, ask a soldier what he did over there and most of them say biometrics, filling in the last blank spaces on the map. Until we truly expand beyond earth shit's fucked.

Attached: Tildy.jpg (8 KB, 300x162)

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

Piss off with that bloody rubbish. This isen't 'frontier Australia' anymore.
The average aussie has his tounge so far upthe nanny states arse he depends on it for sustenance.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Big agree on that chief.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Oh no .gov doesn't like me
In order to be disliked, one must first be recognized.
You've got the significance of a mouse fart in a Class 5 hurricane, fatty

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

If you didn't serve then GTFO with your empty virtue-signaling.

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

No, let's hear your limp dicked excuse as to why you DIDN'T SERVE, lard ass

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

So wait, everyone who disagrees with you is "fatty" or "fatso"? That's literally the only insult you can think of? I'm gonna guess (((Army))) then, you're obviously too dumb for the other branches.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Answer the question

William Murphy
William Murphy

let's hear your limp dicked excuse as to why you DIDN'T SERVE
Because I hate freedom, duh. Isn't that what your (((news))) says about people like me?

Attached: 1463145711799.jpg (263 KB, 1680x1050)

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

More serious answer: Because I'm transsexual and people like me literally aren't allowed to enlist.

But also the Islam thing. It's a much nicer religion than our (((media))) gives it credit for.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

My government will follow the British in outlawing open disagreement with multiculturalism within 12 months. Just you watch. They are outlawing speech & dissenting opinions. Lucky for them they disarmed most of us.
I don't give the slightest fuck how much state enforced progressive 'everyone belongs' PC garbage they shove down our throats. It's not taking. People are sick of it.
They better put those insurgent trackers onto overtime pay because its getting closer.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

You're not wrong- I'd say you're about 90% correct. But oh, how the other 10% of us chafe under the yolk. I get hot as an oven just thinking about it.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

That's a result of mass migration from the 1950s onwards though.

Prior to the 1950s Australia was an agrarian nation, and we were hard cunts.

Now we're mostly urbanites and we're soft cunts.

James Baker
James Baker

STARS...

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Fuck you!

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Source?

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

He’s got a comfy place in Hell reserved

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Muslims are much less tolerant of transexuals.

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

"War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength"

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

underrated

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Didnt she divorce him a week later and then take all his benefits money after he had another accident

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

He looked like a testicle.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

It's not whether or not you bite the hand that feeds. It's whether it not you have the motivation to do things yourself and can assume responsibility for the things you do.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Attached: stands-for-Israel.jpg (108 KB, 627x800)

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Probably for the best desu

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Well done, soldier

Attached: spawn.jpg (14 KB, 329x325)

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

He slipped on ice while under the influence of a massive amount of painkillers and alcohol, if I remember correctly.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

live in jew controlled britainstan
surrounded by subhumans that do nothing but fuck shit up
assume that man needs masters because low IQ subhumans can't exist peacefully without force of law
try to tell all civilized folk they're not capable enough to take care of themselves
wew lad, just wew fucking lad

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Not opium.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Soy the post.

Attached: 8CDE0DBF-E46F-4959-8F83-0EE1563E3F32.jpg (54 KB, 396x382)

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

explain to me how the savage man goes insane if he has no master?
explain to me how early man went mad without a master?
enlighten me on the asocial misanthrope that abandons civilization and humanity stays sane with no master?
tell me how does the master not go crazy if he has no master?

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

SPS

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Israel-Russia.png (79 KB, 884x560)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Please fuck off back to R.eddit

I don't get why I couldn't just post on both sites...?

You guys say a lot of dumb shit on here. That's an example. Like I'm restricted to one website or another hahahahaha.

Fuckin' idiot.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

fuck off.
stupid goy deserved what he got fighting for the fucking brain controlling kikes. Mean while his wife was prob getting blacked. Fuck the military and fuck jews. If you are stupid enough to fight for the Jews you deserve your fate.

Attached: 1520798329140.png (472 KB, 530x678)

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Jews are the master
W*ites are the slaves
It's genetic, pure and simple

John Jones
John Jones

You are correct, but might is right

We will always win and you will always be complaining on the sidelines because you are weak

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition?
Buy the launcher and dummy grenades. It's up to you how to mod the grenades
gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=40mm grenade

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

And you will become an irrelevant >56% shithole and people will loudly cheer

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

why would you take a picture of this? the only reason you would is because its fake and gay or you're an attention seeking retard. either way its fucking stupid.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

No matter what you say, this world is just too cruel.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

this world is just too cruel.
agreed, the blackest of pills

Attached: 1498114205882.jpg (331 KB, 960x1145)

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

ow the edge

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Damn, Schopenhauer sure can make one feel a deep melancholy. Did you read him?

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

We will always win and you will always be complaining on the sidelines because you are weak

You only win when you bomb countries that can't defend themselves

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

“There is not much to be got anywhere in the world. It is filled with misery and pain; if a man escapes these, boredeom lies in wait for him at every corner. Nay more; it is evil which generally has the upper hand, and folly that makes the most noise. Fate is cruel and mankind pitiable.” t. BASTE Schopenhauer

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

here and there, mostly listen to excerpts from him. Read Ligotti and got into Schop, Cioran, Mainländer, and Zapffe. Now I have no cause in life. Just running down the clock until release

Attached: Philipp-Mainlaender.gif (713 KB, 237x302)

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

google image search
google result: darth vader

Attached: 1387573250541.jpg (20 KB, 251x333)

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

STARS

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

read Schopenhauer
now I have no cause in life
Iktf, the Schopenhauer effect is real.

Attached: 1504728364311.jpg (37 KB, 640x360)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MUTTS
LEGIT LOOKS LIKE PIC RELATED

Attached: download-(5).jpg (8 KB, 276x183)

Jose Young
Jose Young

it's quite liberating, as I was going through some serious shit and it helped to know that the universe is uncaring and harmful to life. Have you read The Conspiracy Against The Human Race?

Attached: pills-so-black-they-stole-my-bike.jpg (62 KB, 682x1024)

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

memes and edginess aside, his story is tragic
he didn't do nothing

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

he enlisted at a known time of shady-ass conflict. In the states we considered this a bad move at the time. I could see your argument if he had been drafted

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

tfw Bacon Boy is ded

Attached: [bitterness-intensifies].png (88 KB, 245x349)

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

it's quite liberating, as I was going through some serious shit and it helped to know that the universe is uncaring and harmful to life
Yes exactly, his work is something that is enlightening and liberating.
Have you read The Conspiracy Against The Human Race?ing and liberating!
No I haven't, would you recommend it?

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

What kinda of mutt is this???!!! My Pokemutt dont seem to find it!!

Attached: 28c.jpg (16 KB, 201x250)

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

I see your point, but you're also a fucking degenerate faggot, judging by the meme flag
fucking sodomist

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

he fights for his country
Of course he does, you fucking abomination.

Attached: 1520618755695.png (392 KB, 779x311)

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

*teleports behind you*
I'm wyyyyte

Attached: 1522179944220.jpg (20 KB, 427x533)

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

would you recommend it?
oh yeah, it's the greatest American tome on the subject of philosophical pessimism

fucking sodomist
I'm not gay, I just love rainbows. It's not my fault the pillow-biters took it from us
#takebacktherainbow

Attached: 1521705908184.gif (468 KB, 400x300)

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Attached: 65rtyt.jpg (40 KB, 182x198)

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Seriously, might as well start wearing a mask like this

Attached: Kingdom-of-Heaven-LB-1.jpg (61 KB, 1024x341)

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Yeh, that's the go-to amirite???
Lol fucked a cute girl last night
Fuck you hahahaha

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

"do you take Spawn to be your lawfully wedded husband... "

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

shiet, i thought those were bones coming out of his legs, like he was skeletor or some shit.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

yes the roastie left him like 2 months later btw lads

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

I bet his penis looked worse than his face. and she probably did unsavory things to that wretched looking penis.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

I can't blame her. Would you want to fuck that? She could do better. It's just the way the world will always work. Loyalty is not an inherent virtue. Hell, virtues aren't even inherent. It's a fucked-up universe, but at least we get to die!

Attached: 021167a176-1486644976203.png (233 KB, 474x351)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

If ever wanna kill myself I'm gonna take some Jews with me.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

nation =/= government

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

there has been situations where the role was reversed and the man stayed

whores aint loyal

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Looking like that and not doing this, Im sure the chick wouldn't mind being with snake-eyes.

Attached: 21cc48d33545136e1484e9a9a0dd7bdc.jpg (59 KB, 693x960)

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

and vice-versa, it's just tragedy all around

I'm glad they got rid of that stupid mouth design. That's a much better Snake Eyes

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

typical britcuck subhuman

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

He need superhero costume.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

"A world without string is chaos"

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Attached: 81dAOn7XslL.-SL1477-.jpg (352 KB, 1172x1477)

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

SERVES HIM WELL
HAHAHAHA
FUCKING JEWISH PUPPETS

ALSO HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE?
OF COURSE SHE WOULD BE DISGUSTED BY YOU, YOU STUPID FUCK

she's probably enjoying life sucking black muslim cocks

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

I'm not joining because i want to to fight for ZOG, but for training, gibs, and the chance to kill a sandnigger. Should i be blown up?

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

I would go cool mmask 4 life.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (11 KB, 265x400)

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Soon there will be a single monoculture with no escape.

why do you think they are going after Russia? its the last redoubt of white men not under their control.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

You sicken me. People do not need masters, they aren't inherently slavish.
People want law and order, and good leadership. The desire for a stable society isn't to be confused with a desire for a master, as that relationship is far more constrained and perverse.
Your lack of faith in your fellow man is shameful, people don't need masters, they need leaders who have earned their respect and who care for their people.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Gas yourself for the second half of your post.
People are 95% retards that need to be told what to do, but thinking that "any controller is a good controller" is completely wrong.
Nobles, Kings and other born-of-the-land rulers and leaders sought to better and preserve their countries, their villages or whatever it was they were ruling.
Either they rose up by force, or by effectiveness, or the people choosing to follow them, or they were brought up with extremely strict rulesets and taught how to lead from birth by their noble families. It was a burden.
Not all such people were good, but you had a chance that they would be, the strongest tie being that they felt the country was THEIRS and therefore would do what was necessary to preserve and better it.

The juden, on the other hand, are NOT of any country, they have no thoughts to preserve or better it, and treat it as a disposable commodity.
They are parasites that invariably kill the host if not expelled quickly enough.
They are in the process of killing all of the European countries, the US, australia, and are moving onto China and the rest of Asia to start their parasitical infestation there too.
Nothing juden have ever done has been for the benefit of anyone but themselves, quite the contrary, they do it at the expense of all others, all animals, even the planet as a whole or their own kind.
They are the anti-human.
You seem to be utterly demoralised.
I recommend leaving the city and starting an intense exercise regime, not reading any newspapers or watching any television and learning how to be a man.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

The woman left him soon after the weeding.

Attached: steampunk-mask.jpg (34 KB, 397x600)

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Taken a look at Australia recently?
Your gov has sold you out to china for pennies. Same with New Zealand.
They could have stopped it with a single law, but they chose the cash instead.
Most censorship outside of china, paying triple for everything, australia day marches against australians being commonplace.
Do something about it.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Good post, I think you put what I was thinking into words far more eloquently.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Because you are cancer, and cancer requires excision.
Doesn't make much difference anymore though, as 90% of posters are facebook/reddit/twitter/tumblr detritus.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

This equation is why the juden so many times have undermined and usurped the rightful nobility and monarchy of countries.
The French "revolution", driving the poorest/commies and criminals, against the nobility, killing them to the last, enabling a power vacuum which juden with their otherwise worthless money, could then occupy without resistance.
The same in Russia, with the same lines and concepts reused.
The same for Oliver Cromwell, funded by the jews to take out the monarchy, his first action in power was to invite the juden back in after they had been banned for 300 years.
These aren't popular or easy to digest ideas, because these people and movements were marketed to the people as being done by them, a great uprising.
In reality, people are led, and when the juden lead, it is in reality towards your own death and the death of your culture and country.
They then discard the host and move to a new one.
Read population by religion statistics throughout history, and you'll see that their movements match up with whatever unholy catastrophe is occurring.
The last major migration of juden started in 1900 and went on for 5 decades. During that time the population went from a few thousand in the target country, to 5.5 million.
The country was the US.
Watch what happened during and after that time.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Had girlfriend when death took place.
Holeee Fuck!!
TFW this charred chad was able to obtain more white women than you larping virgins.

Attached: 584a6477c461883a3d8b45dd.png (339 KB, 787x462)

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Have to direct people towards betterment, especially if they had been heading in the right direction but slipped off track.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

He's totally correct

The thing is, masters should also serve the people and care for social stability

Look at what happened in America. The Anglo-jewish plutocracy forged an alliance, left commoners without protection, they fed them mortgages down their throats through manipulative commercials and this led to the collapse of the banking system and social peace

This is a warning of how you shouldn't rule people and that there are limits to exploitation, that people, even though stupid, should be given protection like children

The problem with the Jews is that their dislike and very loose boundaries of acceptable behaviour towards goyim is doctrinally justified

Look at Britain - your people are indebted. Your government is indebted and you still need loans for universities. Nobody protects you

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

CANNOT UNSEE

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

F.

Attached: BurntMan.jpg (205 KB, 735x624)

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

That's what his family announced. Suicide is regarded as a shameful thing in the states, especially among the protestant, corn-fed white folk that supply a lot of our military personnel.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Attached: spotted-dick.jpg (114 KB, 736x921)

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

This has to be bait.

Attached: meme-gif-2.gif (315 KB, 234x159)

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

F

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (39 KB, 690x365)

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Alex Jones has a couple of Jewish kids, pretty much all you need to know,

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

He was a genius and also understood the problem with women.

James Richardson
James Richardson

Mental cancer.

Attached: 1977.jpg (34 KB, 321x340)

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

might is right

Only teenagers believe this. Maybe that's why dipshit 18 and 19 years olds get selected for military service.

Grown men believe in human rights and leaving other countries alone.

It's a shame the burned freak in the OP didn't believe those things, but hey, whatever, he was white trash and died an undignified death. It's not like we should learn anything from him or emulate him.

We should try to steer other dipshit teenagers from following his path.

John Evans
John Evans

GROUNDWALKERSSS!!!

Attached: Locust-Grenadier.jpg (121 KB, 774x436)

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

most burger soldiers are non-larping edgelords though

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

Trump just appointed John Bolton, he was one of the main people behing the Iraq war. If you really think this isn't a precursor to more dumbshit military conquests for Israel, you're fucking retarded.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

S
Faggots that fight kike wars deserve what they get.

Attached: sketch-1513778418818.png (287 KB, 480x854)

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

That poor zogbot freak shouldn't even had come back to his house. Spare the shame to the fiancee if he had some dignity.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Attached: 1477030181751.png (593 KB, 1200x675)

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

I want to ravish her

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

What are their names?

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

This. If he would have really loved her he would have just stayed away but he decided that he had to socially pressure her to marry him. He did it to himself and didn't give a fuck about her future. How was she supppsed to get children with someone like that? He prolly was a child himself, which needed care 24/7. He condamned her to a life in celibacy without children living with a blob fish monster just because he didn't want to be alone.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

He looks like a ghoul from fallout

What the hell happened to him?

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

He fell for the "defend America" meme.

John Davis
John Davis

Than our media gives it credit for? American media is always kissing the ass of islam

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Jews.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

He was a little bit overzealous in his service to Israel.

Attached: tyler-ziegel3.jpg (181 KB, 660x683)

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Fine but I mean what were his actual injuries

Connor Green
Connor Green

Poor guy. What a horrible fate.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

He got car bombed in Iraq.
Third-degree/full depth burns on most of his body.
Not sure of his injuries outside of that.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

"HE" killed himself. Not her.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Yes

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Nice fake, bro.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

I'd have Jodie'd the fuck outta her while he was melting in a Humvee in bumfuckistan. Fuck that retarded ghoul.

William Baker
William Baker

so he fights for his country
Wrong, he fought for the jews. Iraq was invaded under false pretense, he didn't defend America. And there wasn't even a draft like Vietnam.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Nah, it's not his wife's fault at all. He forced marriage on her AFTER he got turned into an orc. What she went through was probably just as devastating.

Attached: Tyler-Ziegel.jpg (176 KB, 1200x1274)

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

The story is sad but I don't feel sorry for him
they rush to get married then get divorced like most dumb military couples, she takes off
he complains he can't raise a family (even though he's divorced and childless) on $2700 a month
he gets mad he's not getting more VA money and whines on CNN about it (after they pay him)
spends all the money he does get on alcohol and heroine
dies from an overdose while fucking around on some ice

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

He's right, faggot.
Good goy the post.
Sure, might is right. But don't spread this hypocritical bullshit, that he was fighting for his country. He was fighting for the interest of small group of (((people))).
How exactly was he fighting for his nation in Iraq?

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

FUCK U LOL

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

This, would be 100X better. And, ironically, a leper mask in style of the leper prince would be quite fitting

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

important post!

Attached: 1522230569615.png (598 KB, 500x580)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

I'm surprised there wasn't a lifetime movie about this.

be engaged to southern cutie
get deployed
burns up in jeep
survives
soutgern cutie pressured to follow tgru with engagement
get married
become a local celebrity and testimate to american patriotism
stay married for THREE FUCKING YEARS
eventually divorce
guy gets depressed
addicted to drugs, no future
Drinks self to death and dies after slipping on ice

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Dunno if i should be ashamed or not that i can tell that's Homestuck fan art

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Careful on that edge

William Morgan
William Morgan

He died for Israel.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

I think I'm missing something here. That looks like an average American to me, what's the big deal?

Aaron White
Aaron White

Word. Benedict Arnold was the greatest patriot America ever had.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Unfortunately this may not work. Some states in the US have laws against wearing masks in populated public areas and commercial venues, for security reasons.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

LAND OF THE FREE

Regardless, I'm sure one could get a pass if they're a veteran and have medical issues like severe deformities caused by fire damage

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

Man, imagine willingly sign up to fight and die for isreals interests...scary...

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

The only thing I'm sad about is that he didn't kill more.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

what do you expect of someone who looks like a white orc straight from gondor

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Anyone have that pic of the british soldier getting crippled in afghanistan and his wife divorces him and tries to take more of his $1 million in compensation?

Attached: 1476496490588.png (325 KB, 382x417)

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Attached: 1397646235815.jpg (198 KB, 500x706)

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Retard, and simply not true.
Wake up idiot.

The people can't blame the Jew forever. Part of the blame is on them. A fucking large part.

See above

Retard living in dreamland

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Attached: 1256844911492.jpg (45 KB, 245x368)

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Jesus God. I've seen that pic but read the poor bastard's wikipedia page.

in place of the thumb the big toe was transplanted

If I ever have kids, I will point to this as why you stay in school and don't ever join the military.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Where I'm from, this is what we mean by a "facial".

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

I have no sympathy for these zionism-serving meat puppets.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

kek

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

Nvm found it

Attached: 1516014176697.jpg (121 KB, 591x640)

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

doctors note can get you out of a lot of shit m8

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

My blood boils

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Dude if you have the face treatment you get greenlit to put on a mask and become some sort of tragic outsider hero figure. You lost your face and your identity so you choose your new one.

It's legit.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Attached: 056567.jpg (136 KB, 1400x1400)

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

So you are saying people would care that he puts on the mask?

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

Eh, at least the judge ruled somewhat in favour of him in the end. Of course, the proper ruling would have been to dismiss the case and have her publicly whipped, but at least she didn't get what she wanted.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Seems so, actually nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Attached: 706342-492467847460497-377434794-o.jpg (309 KB, 1600x1065)

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

These get me. Those were all high speed NCOs, that were probably great to their soldiers. I laugh at the memes, but those could be dudes I knew, that just died doing their job. Fuck Israel.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Like a testicle with teeth.

Attached: 092340923409.jpg (54 KB, 1280x616)

John Rogers
John Rogers

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is a good wake-up call to any gentiles who are skeptical about what the Talmud teaches about them. It is especially good for blacks to listen to what he says because it only reinforces what others have told them, time and time again, about Jews using them.

haaretz.com/israel-news/adl-slams-chief-rabbi-of-israel-for-calling-black-people-monkeys-1.5932876

youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

Attached: 1521676975757.jpg (68 KB, 702x672)

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

JUST look at her face lmao

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

They're both hispanic

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Israel first

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

At what point does it become immoral to let someone live with grave disfigurement?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit