OC & Trump

>Orange County joins Trump's lawsuit against California over sanctuary status

There are base people in California yet?

Attached: 1516623037428.jpg (960x791, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Ngw06LuU3w
articles.latimes.com/1993-07-25/local/me-16750_1_huntington-beach
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reporting. I just hope they start deporting more illegals. Slowly nut surely California will im prove.

>I just hope they start deporting more illegals.
Well, ICE has to catch them

there’s 40 million ppl in CA dumbass. millions of based stickmen, waiting for the right moment, trapped behind enemy lines

You do realize that the only liberal parts of California are the bay area, LA, San Diego and Sacramento right? The rest is conservative enough to be Texas.

Well, since those are the parts that set the laws, does the rest matter?

californians voted against fag marriage

Orange County is like white and Asian.

based stickman is a fucking faggot you dumb little newfaggot child

fuck don't ever associate us with some fucking grown ass man wearing a diaper and a bicycle helmet beating up berkeley hs kids...dude is a poser alt kike tier faggot

no hope

yeah if you ignore the spic infested shitholes that are santa ana and anaheim

based. OC has a lot of money, I look forward to Sacramento trying to fight one of its most powerful counties. I'm sure neutral observers will side with the government of california which is so popular.

>There are base people in California yet?
There are a few of us left, user, drowning in a great sea of spics, kikes, and leftards.

uh no it was last white about 15 years ago when it was cool for only a year

it is asian and persian, but now it's mejican

it's also filled with pussies and posers

youtu.be/2Ngw06LuU3w

to the feds reading this right now:
send feds into CA

Costa Mesa, reporting.

Attached: Trump.jpg (1500x1120, 78K)

I was born in Hollywood, been in LA my entire life. I'm 42 years old, was a bluepilled liberal cuck until discovering Ron Paul around 2011, went down the Federal Reserve rabbit hole and the rest is history.

So yeah, exactly what said.

can confirm just bought some dank the place was ran by persians. white thots up front tho. good product too.

>brah

Attached: 1472031210536.jpg (210x263, 37K)

BTW, OC and the beach communities have tons of crazy whiteboy gangs. Nazi low Riders, PENI, etc.

Orange County is going to stick a dick of massive proportions up Governor Moonbeam`s ass. He will enjoy it while sucking off two sand niggers.

San Diego is leftist?

California is in more ways like a microcosm of the US in general. Large, liberal cities on the coasts command the economy and political power. The underdeveloped and forgotten smaller cities inland and in the farmlands are heavily conservative, in assorted degrees of lolberts and evangelicals.

In the case of Orange County, it's been seeing a noticeable forced demographics shift for the past decade or so.

We’re here but we’re hopelessly outnumbered in the big cities so that’s why you never hear about the californian right.

>San Diego liberal
it's pretty split among the military residents and the expats from other coastal cities.

>Sacramento
the places like west and south central sacramento are pretty much what you'd imagine leftist domination would look like, but just go up I-80 a few minutes into Roseville and towards Auburn and it's heavily Republican leaning.

There are so many fucking beaners it's incredible really. I'm looking to move states lads. Pull up Tinder, it's all beaners, niggers, and chinks. This place is a tapped resource.

Pretty much. Sadly californians are rejects in other states because our leftists have spread out like locusts and ruined other cities/states.

Orange reporting in

Attached: 1502149302716.png (346x316, 199K)

Other OC Thread...

> FUCK YOU LOS ANGELES AND SAN FRANCISCO

ORANGE COUNTY led the charge of Prop 187
ORANGE COUNTY led the charge with Prop 187

OC Register link here.

There is a fucking incomprehensible dissonance gap between rural and urban Cali, that's why the rural part wants to break off to form its own state time and time again.

LA user here. Yes. Many people I know are Trump supporters. We need that wall and get rid of the 1965 Immigration Act.

Garbage Grove leporting

Attached: Itaintme.jpg (700x547, 80K)

The OC voted for Hillary in 2016.

There's always shit in the press about the beach towns. Typical would be flat brimmed baseball hat and vans. sleeves of tattoos, lots of 8's, lots of 88's. Not wildly redpilled, but some are. articles.latimes.com/1993-07-25/local/me-16750_1_huntington-beach

Fuck yes

Thinking about moving there now, fuck the rest of Cali

Kys faggot, I hope stickman bashes your face in

He's married to a gook and hates the idea of an ethnostate you retarded calimutt

What area bud I'm in North East LA

707 expat reporting. Stay strong.

the oc voted for Hillary because Anaheim is PACKED with Mexicans and other apartment dwellers, Santa Ana yes of course.

Yeah and he's right

We'll be leading an army of real men to crush your autistic skulls

Calm down mutt

You're pushing normal people even farther to the right.

Orange County Liberation Front is real.

Attached: baa3cd8f1f671bc6cb80976e0d511087c1cd895003aa958809080c878b44b3fe.png (1366x768, 787K)

I'm white you nigger