Buyfag thread

What figures are you look forward to in 2018?

>inb4 2019

FREEing bunnies, especially Shiro.

This qt loli

What does your guy's wish lists look like?

I've almost given up on Ran. Fucking hell she's pricey.

Shit, I didn't know figinstock is closing. Is there any alternatives to it?

Haven't updated in a while. I know I can get most of these, but always end up using the money on other stuff.

I hope her scale doesn't look terrible like Devil Aoba.

My death

Got most of what I'm after on pre-order currently.

The released stuff are either hard to find or I don't actually want that much in order to pay what they cost. Similar thing for the ones already available for pre-order, mostly just waiting for release to see if they bin and how the production versions looks.

Only Restock as far as I know.

what do you guys think of my new figure that most definitely is not a bootleg?

ew

Is it sad that I'm looking forward to the waifu Christmas thread? The past one and the following Valentine's threads I didn't post because my collection was still super small, but now i's bigger and I'm more proud of it.

can we get a sneak peek user?

so cute

kaiki fig when

>Emontoys
Wouldn't get my hopes up too much if I were you.

Maybe soon, I have another fig coming literally any day now so I'm going to be taking a new collection pic at that point anyway.

I am aware of that, but their other scales look fine. Even that Aoba isn't actually terrible, it just has some awful issues only looking decent from a very specific angle, which is the same one from the art it's based off.

Replacement

If they have that many issues on promotional pictures and prototypes Id be very wary of the final product though

That's why I'm not buying it, but as I said, their other figures prototypes look fine, and the two they have released are alright too. Aoba is the only one that looks awful.
Regardless, I'll buy Hifumi even if it looks similar to Aoba, because I absolutely can't miss my waifu's figure, no matter how it looks.

Wake me when it's time for Winter Wonfes.

what?
like a head replacement? It looks like a Emilia figure they rebranded as a Rem figure with a head change

For the savvy people here, how much would that Rem fig cost in 3/4 years ?

This is one of the most stupid questions asked in this thread.

Probably would go down in cost since she won't be the flavor of the season.

I might actually get this.

Thanks user. I don't know shit when it comes to figs, so I don't know if they usually produce enough to satisfy the demand or if they under-produce them and their price goes up in flames after a short while.

SONICO IS GETTING TOO FAT

CUTE!!

>no sadistic look
Dropped.

What's that 2B figure?

What's what newfriend?

small and uninteresting
waiting for wonfes for everything to get sculpted/painted

If it was Koto, that'd be an exclusive face plate.

This one is so cute I pre-ordered her even though I don't like Kancolle.

A figure

Mostly just stuff on my waiting list till I can afford/make space for them. Unless I get one of them from my lil sis for christmas

Not fat enough
Thankfully we Pochaco for us FAT lovers.

hopefully Hideri also gets a figure

>we
>us

Nice braces

This one

>Even that Aoba isn't actually terrible

Yes, yes she is. Everything about the head and face is utterly messed up. Look at the neck for fucks sake!

Only newfags would think this looks even remotely acceptable.

Pretty much every issue she has is due to the sculptor only caring about how it looked from the front. An user posted a comparison with the reference from the series on another thread and it's absolutely spot on from that very specific angle, but it looks like shit from every other, because they didn't care about the sides. I'm not giving them excuses because it does look bad, but at least I can understand why that is the case.

I showed it to my normalfag friend who only watches anime casually and he too thought it looked pretty bad. You'd have to actually be blind to think it isn't an utter trainwreck.

I haven't put much effort into mine.

Saber is cute

and big

Is this wrong?

This looks beautiful

Hide the face, fuck the body.

Yes it looks like shit

Generally anything associated with Nazis is wrong

Why does she sit like that?

DENWA

Maybe her arm hurts?

No.

I mean who's making it? Is it flare?

yes

just look the damn character up on mfc, retard.

Yeah it's pretty bad. I really wanted a normal Aoba. Shame. Why can't GSC pick this up and do something decent with it?

most of them aren't even released and for most of the rest i've already accepted to never get them.

How harmfull is it to not clean figures? A few of my figures are damaged because of the sun and have become sticky at some parts but i'm to lazy to clean them.

Very, since apparently you think collection quality matters in regards to your "love". Continue to not post in those.

painted prototype and preorder at summer WF i hope, and then in our hands early 2019

It's a great figure.

Fingers crossed!

Cute.

I WANT HER
BUT I'm a poor uni student and don't have a job

Then get a job instead of posting here.

Is she doing nude modelling

2018 pls

Some of the big ticket items are on hold until I save up enough money.

lol, really easy in a town with 120k people in ITALY

Don't.

just noticed the separate hinges on the case. there might actually be a gun inside. but the faces don't look that good.

Just make pizza and get money. It's that simple.

Pictures?

Ah, see, this is precisely the attitude that kept me from posting in them. There's a big emphasis on effort in those threads, and from my own experience and observation, smaller collections tend to get ignored and told to fuck off by assholes like you.

Fuck you though, I'm definitely gonna post in it now.

for anyone who missed the fumo Ran and Chen on AmiAmi, they're up on TOM now. last time they sold touhou fumos they were only marked up $6 or so, this time they're almost $20 over jap prices. fucking kikes.

Maybe we'll also get a waitress figure.

Live with parents?

i think we will eventually, its the dickbuy with the largest mass appeal i can think of

Yes. Initially went to Uk but came back because I didn't fit in.

mmmmm those a nice pair of dick sucking lips

>Initially went to Uk but came back because I didn't fit in.

Not your blog

>someone asked him a question
>he answered
>omfg not ur gotdank blog leddit XD