One Piece

Why doesn't Big Mom kill the Straw Hats with the Spear of Elbaf attack?

BASED TOEI

Big Mom is 500 tons of pure sex appeal m8

why doesn´t Akainu, Kizaru, Blind faggot and green bull just go berserk and kill all big ones one by one in a kind of special missions?
One piece would end soon, you fucking faggot

She is too far gone mentally at this point to do anything that does not involve craving cake

Is this the week when Shounen Jump has a break?

Dragon would storm Marejois the moment the Admirals leave to go after the Yonko in their turf

Why did she become more slim?
Is it because she exhaust her powers when she is on rampage for too long and can't get what she wants or may it be that she actually can get younger once she consumed enough life force?

Yes. We only have one more chapter this year and it'll be out on the 22nd, since Fridays are the new release days for us.

>kill the main characters

Thats why.

>since Fridays are the new release days for us
Man I really liked it when the release was tuesday, fridays always seem so far away. Even tho its the same lol

Carrot Blanco vs Pedospero
Are you ready?

Maybe she actually needs to eat that much during her crazes or else she starves?

I really hope she fucks him up for Pedro

Why isn't Buggy a Yonko yet?

I want Robin to be my sexy waifu! She is very hot.

you said it lifepartner

Because she already tried that and it didn't work. Now she's too embarrassed to use the same attack again.

Because the other yonkou would attack other marine strongholds once they do, it’s not worth attacking.

Because they lack the manpower to gang up on a big pirate and at the same time protect their own installations from the others. There is also the possibility of having to fight more than one at once, which would end badly for the marines.
Remember the war. It took all of the marine's heavy hitters to oppose one yonkou and it ended when a second one threatened to join in.

She is my waifu now?

Who is Perospero based of?

Willy Wonka + Lickitung

Go back to India

Akainu was ready to take on shanks, bb and the wb pirates if sengoku didn’t step in.
Odds also said akainu could hunt own all pirates in 2 years if he was in charge.

quints confirm this user has to go back to india

Post the Pudding edit picture

gladly

What if Sanji tried to peep on Perospero 's sweet innocent sisters?

I don’t get it. I wasn’t born in India.

In the English dub, will Perospero be voiced by the same guy who played the Child Catcher?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Are they even doing dubs anymore? They are still on FI last time I checked.

What if someone sent this to the feminist community?

any fics with MBBC-Chopper?

>Reddit

Hello, an Orojackson veteran speaking. Since the forums are down for quite some time, I will make myself at home here. Many people recommended me the Sup Forums OP forums and here I am and it already looks like a great community with some interesting discussions. Thanks everyone for having me. :)

I think everyone hates you here. So you are not welcome.

I know you are joking but this is still not a good thing if it actually happens

>Orofagson
>Arschlongpark

Akainu was ready to take on shanks as well because he doesn't know how to back down. Sengoku was well aware they wouldn't be able to take both of them.

because like what others said the yonkous have entire armies of their own. They wouldn't be able to take one down without big casualties. Not to mention the void that would be left in the world if they actually did take one down. There'd be a huge vacuum to fill and would throw everything else into even more chaos than it already is

I HAVE A NAME FOR THE CANDY HOMIE
LETS CALL HIM CADBURY

Hey LuNa nigger. You're still not funny or ebin :DD

send it to Oda and he will surely approve this name in a SBS

I want some donuts!
Post DONUTS!

Do you guys think Oda will ever go into the history of haki like he has for Devil Fruits?

I feel like haki is so central to the story that we'll definitely see it being used during the Void Century, before DFs existed. Maybe rokushiki too. And since we still have a bunch of Fishman Island lore to go, maybe the first fishman karate user during Joy Boy's time.

what the hell happened with his mouth? did mama hit him so hard it teared? it makes me sad thinking about that it could be true

>hated this rabbit before latest chapter
>see this panel
>now I want to marry her
H-how does Oda do it??

Kizaru or Aokiji could one on one Shanks.

Aokiji just got punched once.

Kizaru was essentially untouched and undamaged

The candy REALLY needs to be a used condom desu

I already made the request for that edit in the thread on /h/

all rabbits deserve death

Probably it was said he never lost a fight so it had to be Mama that scared him for life.

You may wanna get in line. I’m marrying her too.

Gimme your best Punished Sanjis, my sad reactions folder is lacking

Probably something like trying to fit too many donuts and tore it open.

This would actually work if you cropped it

well played

How big would monster chopper's dick be

Choppers face makes this priceless

I don't get it. Weren't Luffy and Nami stabbed with the pin so their hands say there? Why isn't this highlighted?

?

This is just a shitty self-insert fic written by a woman though. I've seen them floating around. They're pretty good for a chuckle

Law is the best supernova.

Checked. user goes back to India these are the rules.

IMO Bege is the best Supernova followed by Law and Urouge.

yes my man

Let's wait until we see X Drake in action

That's not Zoro

Here's the official ranking :
Law
Luffy
Bege
Urouge
X Drake

Others are shit.

*worst

the lighting on the nipples look so out of place. Whoever does this kind of edits always manages to fuck them up by making them look as different from the regular artstyle of the scene as possible.

you are just jealous

i can tell this inolves pissing

t.spic

Wrong its FutaCarrot.

He gots no nippies

most male animu and manga characters have none

>CP0 on the scene.
>implying Akainu isn’t trying.
>implying WG isn’t trying.
>implying they didn’t bait WB with Ace.
Yonko are Yonko for a reason.

Akainu backed down immediately when Shanks appeared.

Eustass "Captain" Kid is the best, most complex, best looking character in One Piece. You're an absolute moron if you disagree.

What a nipless little bitch

>She's in an autistic rage and can't think straight.
>Her first son, on her shoulder, is as autistic as her and will continue on his villain speeches.
>She's also losing weight, aka power, quickly.
The next BIG NEWS will be about the SH defeating BM.

>most complex
explain how

Nips are overrated

She's too weakened and not in the right state of mind rn. Keep in mind she was chewing on the strawhats ship slowly as opposed to just throwing a rock and one shotting nami(remember when rayleigh blew up cannons at marineford by flicking little ass bullets)

>hating on japanese in a OP thread
Kind of ironic dont you think

Rayleigh wasn't at marineford nigga

Are we sure that these are moons? I'd say they're planets.

There are seven races (other than humans) in One Piece.
>Fishmen/Merfolk
>Mink Tribe
>Longlimb Tribe (Longarm, Longlegs, Snakenecks)
>Dwarves
>Giants
>Three Eye Tribe
>Skypeople (Skypieas, Shandians, Birkans)

All of them appeared on the slave prices sheet in Saboady, except for Skypeople (who are unknown) and Three-Eyes (who are mostly extinct due to the WG)

Seven satellites orbit the One Piece Earth. One for each species?

What do you guys think?

Would you read One piece if character had nipples like this?

Law is an optimized man

Can Doflamingo beat Katakuri?

I mean Ive never noticed in the manga. The nipples or lack there of. Why are people so sensitive about nipples?