IS IT EVER OKAY TO ABANDON YOUR FAMILY

I'm starting to think this guy just leave the wife and kid behind and try again?

Attached: 2ypr.jpg (1024x832, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uDnQ4VeKuLk?t=1m20s
projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno man. Me and the wife are in the situation where her sister is a 10000% degenerate in/out of jail and has a (white) son and we're trying to figure out whether to "break faith" with the family (i.e. call CPS and get custody of the kid) or just let shit go (and let the kid be raised horribly but "be cool" with both the sister and the wife/sister's father [their dad]).

I dunno what to do. The wife and I are mules who both have apparently bad genes and will never reproduce without like $20k for IVF if we're lucky the first go-round.

Is he the personification of this meme?

Attached: X2JLGqi.png (1280x853, 746K)

Black men have no problem with it should we?

You just know the mother is the enabler of it.

His wife's dress code should have been a clue. Also, not sure if that thing is a boy or a girl.

>Grown boy crying about a fucking needle
god that's worse than being a tranny

HE EVEN HAS THE SAME STYLE OF CLOTHING LMAO

Wtf is with giving him hormones?

I'd they go that route hope is already lost, start over and try again

Circumcision trauma encodes in the brain and can cause phobias and hypersensitivity to pain, user.

Attached: 75abc-orthodox2bjews-800x445.jpg (800x445, 37K)

Accept God's will and don't reproduce

Holy fuck the look on that kids face makes me want to punch him/it in the fucking head. What a sad, useless piece of sobbing, flabby shit.

Bad genes wonder what that’s about

this world was a mistake

Attached: 1470442040229.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Woah...

At this point just beat your wife and your kid I would have done that at like 20% of this

I just want to get in power to end these people's lives

PANIC.

Attached: memesarereallife.jpg (1280x853, 675K)

how did this happen?

Attached: 1501429953070.jpg (657x527, 77K)

Isn't it a bit disturbing that the kid has such a low self-esteem that is willing to go to that extreme lengths for what is fundamentally an aesthetic procedure?
Shouldn't the parents try to improve the image the kid has of himself instead of enabling this sort of behavior?

I know I should feel bad for him but this is too good.

Attached: 1477451682962.jpg (960x538, 74K)

Both parents bear the guilt, even if she is enabling it, he is willing to go along it instead of facing the underlying problems the kid might have

Old fag here.
It can go both good and bad.
I separated from my wife and started again.
I met a nice white girl, who had done the same.
My son is ok, even though my ex remarried a fuckstick, he has good genes and knows the score.
However.....
My new partners children vary from good to fucked...
One is now trans (FTM) and one has fatfuck syndrome. But the older two are smart and doing well.
We also (because we are white and need the numbers) had a child together, who is fine.
My new partner has some shitty liberal tendencies (because she is female), but I redpill all my children, and hers when I can.
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The trick is in my eyes to take your time to select a new mate....don't let your dick talk you into it. Use your brain...I presume you are white, otherwise please kill yourself and your shit tier family............peace

Chubby motherfucking Jake Harper look alike. I hope he is bullied on a daily basis in school and gets his fat fatty nipples twisted.

Yes

I want to trade roles with this dude for a couple of weeks just so I can beat his wife and kid

Dude's just too pussy to actually parent this overweight abomination. This little turd doesn't need hormone blockers, he needs military school. You can just tell this pussy kid has never had an ounce of adversity or challenge in his entire life.

Attached: 1477603168198.png (286x328, 151K)

looks like a thinner version of Rockwell tbqh

Attached: 50713631.jpg (1024x856, 277K)

It’s a girl tranny

WE MEMED IT TO REALITY AGAIN

You guys are quick to blame the parents to varying degrees but don't forget none of this bullshit even comes into play without jewish mass media filling the kids head with bullshit 24/7

Attached: 41231222.png (194x171, 54K)

The only people who blame parents are the people who forget that children are routinely used as informants by fascist states.

*authoritarian, excuse me

>Can't stand a needle
Poor thing

Attached: img_0801.jpg (450x600, 159K)

Good point... actually I forgot about this too

Could you elaborate, please?

Pol is my family. I'll never leave my family.
We're gonna meme this world into burning together, then watch it burn together, then burn together.

I would not blame him. She's an enabler and the kid is already alienated.

The young are routinely used by the elite as tools for oppressive regime. A perfect example being China, where the youth of the nation destroyed the cultural history in order to satisfy Mao's confused whims. The Hitler Youth being another obvious example, and the Brownshirts before them. Even more broadly, the institution of the draft in which the rich and powerful forced the youth of their nations at gunpoint to die for the elite whose children were, by and large, immune from the horrors of war. The young, the vulnerable, the disenfranchised have always been the first and most fervent supporters of any demagogue.

Sad

I think yes if the son is completely without hope just leave. Go to to a white foreign country to dodge child support, maybe Ukraine, learn the language, reproduce with one of the local 9/10s

face of disgust

Come to Spain for you IVF.
Maybe 6k and very successful in Barcelona.
20k is crazy.

Why don’t you offer to take the boy?

I pray to God I'll never have to make this face

Attached: 1519362470556.gif (550x400, 1.5M)

I assume the kid needs his parents consent for it, so the steps are:

1) Refuse.

2) Give son a good beating.

3) Find out and deal with whatever school councillor got him up to it.

4) Home school thw kid.

Little bastard is wearing crocs outside as well.
That was the first mistake. The rest was certain after that.

Thanks.
youtu.be/uDnQ4VeKuLk?t=1m20s

Just looking at the mom you can tell she's mentally unstable. This dude could be living happily with an Eastern European mail-order bride...instead he put his dick in crazy.

Attached: 1372717657431.jpg (344x505, 56K)

The drug cartel videos from your country are less disturbing than that.

Oh shit, I didn't even read the pic properly, I tought it was some Chowder look alike all afraid of getting vaccinated.

Doesn't need parents consent in Canada. By law there, if the parents refuse the child's demands, they can be arrested for child abuse.

Why in hell is there this contest to show off who's the most liberal cuck on earth?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 270K)

the mom on the left

Attached: CFgEhuUUMAE8agY.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

afab

be kind to him, he wasn't boy for a long

her kid went to the same school yvette felarca taught at.

Attached: 2000x0.jpg (2000x1310, 359K)

Be one of the ones who walk from Omelas.

I am mentally stable but I have fears my that my kids will have BPD because my dad had it. My dad's sister and his dad had it. My aunt has a son with it. I am married and trying to have kids but I'm scared of having any kind of kid with mental problems. Should I just try to have a bunch in case I have mentally ill kid or gay kids that won't pass on my shit genes? Or should I give up and have a childless marriage and enjoy my life.

Child. Abuse.

Yeah she is messed up in the head. She ran a tumblr "weight loss" blog. The pictures are gross. It's no wonder her kid is questing his own gender with his mom posting that shit on the internet.

Say it ain't so.

Attached: 1468912285433.jpg (148x200, 6K)

Both the mom and doc are quite obviously jewish. Very common in berkeley.

projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/

>obvious fake crying
>mother following ques to sooth
>father betraying he knows its wrong with a glance

my home and native land.

The moment you agree to be a stepfather you lose all respect in the eyes of all living beings.

/thread

When Jim Jones is a better choice. baka

In my country you are entitled to parents who will support your transition into womanhood.

No shame in leaving. I had to get the fuck away from my needy parents who are able bodied, but fucking lazy that refused to get a job, despite them having 2 younger children to support. Fuck that. White niggers. All of them.

Totally.

----

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Jew_Feminism_CulturalMarxism.jpg (960x1191, 151K)

that is a ftm, he wants a transition into the manhood
also i admire your country, it is probably one of the best in the world

>i don't get it.
>i don't want to get it.
>don't tell me.
>i already know.
>why do i know?

Attached: plsClap.jpg (1200x704, 127K)