Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-grand-blue-raw-chapter-40.html
reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7it7xo/sl_why_is_grand_blue_being_delayed/
bato.to/reader#16dc05fba91da073_22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean look at this

A joke.

I miss Helvetica.

I expected GB to get picked up by a terrible group, but these retards sure exceeded by expectations.

That's pretty funny

i was about to make the same thread.

but seriously where can i read it properly?

We truly live in the darkest timeline

Fallen Angels picked the series and were a group recommended by Helvetica. But it's taking them ages to release the chapters. Chapter 39 is not even out yet

>Helvetica drops GB because some guy on the team literally cannot handle the thought of someone else in the team doing their job, like it's a mark of disrespect or something
>Fallen Angels pick it up
>Last month's chapter STILL isn't translated, probably got pissy than Sunny D """"sniped"""" them with his joke translation
>Now he did it again so we probably won't see chapter 40 in a while either

At least this confirmed big groups are cancer. In fact the only scanlation team that is completely flawless right now is Everyday Heroes Scans

>experience our scanlations like never before, with optional content and characters available
What the fuck does that even mean? People just want to read the damn chapter.

What a time to be alive.

but it is. i read it in english already. you can find it on any online reader.

Turnip Farmers are still my nignogs. Though I guess part of that comes from them focusing on only one series.

That was the shitty subby-D translation

I thought it was a Net Neutrality bit, is this for real?

Anyone got a link to the raws?

I should've precised that I was only talking scanlations group that I know by name.

Liek I don't have any complaint about the guys doing Komi-san either but I don't have the slightest idea about who they actually are.

lhscans.com/read-grand-blue-raw-chapter-40.html

reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7it7xo/sl_why_is_grand_blue_being_delayed/

fallen angels posted about why it's taking so long. basically their tl is busy with a bunch of stuff right now but they'll do a quick catch up once they're free.

I suppose if you can't really remember their name, that means they haven't plastered it all over their stuff and they're already a step above the e-peen whores.

Well glad to see that the ''better'' translation is not dead

We could have had Zeon instead of premium experiences. I guess it's everyone's fault for letting old people and paid voters vote instead of you.

>Turnip Farmers

that take some work

I thought it was pretty funny, to be honest.

>2017
>still being an EOP
Only have yourself to blame T B Q H.

they proceeded to censor asshole professor assistant entire chapter.
whenever i think about how scangroups are right and online readers should be destroyed i remember bullshit like this or a-team crap or any other drama and i stop feeling any sympathy for them.

I love Turnip Farmers, but they also fucking picked up Scipio whatever and then dropped it RIGHT BEFORE THE BATTLE OF CANNAE. That is some fucking bullshit.

Fuck whatever other terrible projects they have. And fuck Reddit.

Is this real? Holy shit.

They credit themselves every few chapters though.

This is a joke, right?

Never thought the day would come when fa is considered high quality.

I remember dropping BnHA because their script was shit.

>Fire Punch
>terrible
Fuck you.

Boku no O MY REWIND QUIRK was Jaimini's Box.

It's real allright.
bato.to/reader#16dc05fba91da073_22

Fucking dicksuckers. Kingdom isn't even that good.

I refuse to believe this. Is this some sort of high level joke?

Oh my god is this what the fanTL community has come to?

I hope the people who did this die in a really painful accident

I'd rather have a good group putting all their effort into one series than a group camping on something they can't actually do, or splitting their attention and giving us a half-assed job for two series.

Come on, this must be a joke, net neutrality activism or some shit. It just cannot be real

>it's real
What the actual fuck? Are they serious?

It'd be a decent April Fools release. But when I'm waiting for my Grand Blue fix it's just annoying.

This

Subby-D pulled the same shit in chapter 39, it's only your fault you checked out chapter 40.

This manga is getting licensed in west right?
I would rather wait 3 fucking years for them to catch up, than read this fucking meme drivel.

It's Kodansha, and their releases are fifty-fifty. They have added a Diving subtitle alredy.

I will take anything when my alternative is someone creating jokescans to troll people.

>They have added a Diving subtitle alredy.
But that would imply this is a manga about diving!

this reality at times

Thus is clearly a joke, retard

Learning Japanese is always an alternative.

Preposterous, I know.

This shit is actually hilarious. Would get premium.

>Unironically defending these retards

What's to defend? It's a joke. I would understand if it was the "official" translation team who reserved the rights to translate the manga and instead passed the time doing shit like this, but it's just one guy being bored and slapping together some joke version in probably 45 minutes.

So is that shit Norway pulls, but trying to crack a joke doesn't actually guarantee it'll be funny.

the translation and quality is acceptable to that moment. they clearly did it properly and then chose not to release properly and make a """"joke""""

so?

I can guarantee you this is them trying their hardest to work up a reputation as 'EPIC TROLLS XD'.

Don't worry, I'm working on a good version starting with 39

/reddit/ the manga BTFO

If they wanted people to laugh they could have just, you know, translated Grand Blue.

that's the nature of comedy bud

So when someone fucks up a joke I'm not going to go "Well, at least they tried, you can't hate it because they meant it as a joke!"

Subby-D devs get out.

>putting work of others behind your own paywall
What a joke.

fuck you, I like Baby Steps

>keep enjoying just as normal

>seriously translating actual comedy manga
Now that would be a joke

how can you still like it after that shit ending

It has to be a joke. What's to stop an user from whistleblowing to the publisher and getting this shit DMCA'd?

I like those guys

I haven't read the ending yet, I can't read moonrunes. I'm at where fascans is, the end of the prelims for the All Japan iirc.

The only proper way to do this was if you'd offer a patch file for money, and have the user grab the raws from a free public channel.

There is no actual paywall. The link just takes you to Fallen Angel's site.

Yeah I see what you mean, but honestly I think it's a shitty attitude to get pissed off at people who translate stuff as an hobby.

Like, I'm disappointed in FA for not translating GB, because they told people they were going to do it, and so others motivated groups didn't pick it up and now we're two chapters behind, but that's because FA engaged themselves, and they get money off Patreon, so I have higher standards for them.

If some guy want to make a shitty jokes with scans he found lying around, so be it. Honestly I don't know why that guy bothered to make the full chapter like this since just one page convey his joke well, but getting angry because he COULD translate it properly is like getting angry at posters who translate a couple panels off raws scans in Sup Forums threads and then leave.

stop reading it, don't do it user, you are going to hate yourself.

Of course it's a joke, it's just some shitty group thinking they're going to go down in history as some epic meme.

>paying for shit translation
people willing to do this should be put down

this will turn into some reddit nn propaganda
>it's just a prank, that how internet will look if nn is gone

>modern Sup Forums is defending this kind of bullshit
Truly I have lost all hope in this shitty board

It's clearly the faggot who released the chapter in the first place. He did it last month as well.

yes, go back to Sup Forums

>first Kaguya and now this

I know it's a "joke" but it's not even funny.
Fuck off with your retarded memes and upload the legit chapter, retard.

Kaguya threads at least are starting to get his shit together.

>batoto blocked comments on the Grand Blue page
This just keeps getting better.

>tfw you want to help but you're already scanlating too much shit
ganbatte Sup Forumsnons

Wait, has something happened to Kaguya TLs?

No.

How cute user.

>this will turn into some reddit nn propaganda
At first glance I figured it would be some of that recent bitchfest about lootboxes.

I'd have a lot more sympathy (or indifference) if the joke was actually funny. This is just an amateur getting in the way of a much better comedian.

Some shitty reddit group is spamming their shit and the user group is slow as fuck

I hope you look forward to 3 releases of the same chapter with barely any difference in the translation.

I'm not too familiar with uploading to reader sites, shouldn't they take shit like that down since it's clearly meant to fuck with people? Or do they just not have any quality control?

Batoto's mods are only there to lock comment sections to prevent shitstorms and remove all the chapters of manga they consider inapropiate.
After the removed all the chapters of Murenase because the TL did Sup Forums-tier jokes in the credits page I lost all faith on them.

The most important thing to them is ad revenue.
Also, the person that approved the chapter probably didn't read the whole thing. They probably just read the uploader's name and checked a few pages, tops.

They took down Rapeman scans because he had little jokes at the credits page AFTER chapters. You know, not actually harming the content, and after the page that has "end" or "to be continued" or whatever on it. Shit like this should be taken down right away due to how incredibly stupid it is. TL notes that are unrelated, like Kirei Scans' donation begging, can easily be ignored, but this is on par with vandalism.

Imagine if Crunchyroll or fansubs did something similar to this.

CR is pretty similar in quality, except they aslk for your money in advance. And other memesubs are plenty too.