Our beautiful autistic waifu is moving up in the world. She's in the big leagues now

Our beautiful autistic waifu is moving up in the world. She's in the big leagues now.

Attached: ashton and gavin.png (1366x768, 1.36M)

>Not woke enough

Attached: 1474003064497.jpg (1200x760, 252K)

thousand cock stare

I know she's not woke on the JQ (yet), but as qt as she is I don't really care. I'd like to wife her and make a dozen blonde autistic babbies.

She turns the lights on later in the interview. She's adorable.

Attached: Screenshot (537).png (1366x768, 1.45M)

McInnes is a degenerate hack. If you're going to show your asshole on live television and stick dildos up your ass on live television I'm not going to take your seriously and I'm never going to reference you in polite conversation.
Shit thread. Shit OP
SAGE

Not into acoustics sorry

Damaged goods

Fuck you user. I bet the next thing you'll say is , "Traditional women belong in the background."

I wish you would stop making an endless stream of threads about yourself in an attempt to create interest. You suck, please leave.

anyone got a good pic of her? asking for a friend

Attached: ashton bikini.jpg (720x960, 40K)

Gavin is still alive?

Making the big bucks at CRTV.

Attached: crtv tonight.png (953x532, 763K)

Who watches CRTV, boomers and magapedes?

They're scooping up a lot of talent. Probably doing pretty well.

She is cute, but women should mostly be ignored. And if I am going to tradthot, I prefer to tradthot with Lauren Rose because she drops the jew bantz as well as most guys.

Exactly. I want to know who watches.

Gavin needs the cash for his drug, alcohol,and asshole addiction.

You get a lot of different voices with CRTV. There's Levin, who's the Reagan conservative, Steve Deace is sort of the religious right, Allie Stuckey makes videos almost straight up just about Christianity. Gavin is the edgy alt-lite one, Matt Kibbe is a straight up libertarian. Pretty much every branch of conservatism is represented.

Well, someone is investing a good chunk of change. They are probably thrilled with YouTube and hope it continues censoring more and more channels.

Could be. They've been picking up e-celebs like Roaming Millennial and Graham Allen to do shows for them.

I will still not sign up for your website.

Every time, no exceptions. Fuck ZOGbots.

Attached: 1366243756011.gif (230x173, 1.96M)

:(

Get off my lawn? Wtf is this shit

The show Gavin's been doing on CRTV since September.

Attached: get off my lawn.png (1366x768, 1.41M)

He wants you off his lawn so he won't be bothered when he's busy stuffing things in his ass with his bros

She's so cute and innocent, I just instinctually want to defend her from all the liberal bullies.

Attached: mlady.jpg (753x800, 59K)

Why give it such a cheesy name? Wtf is crtv even?

I might have sent her an offensive YT comment once, wanna throw down?

It's the online subscription network Louder with Crowder is on.

Conservative Review Television. Owned by conservative pundit Mark Levin. Has Steven crowder on it along with others.

Thnx.
What's this crowder thing? Got some good vid or is that behind a old money expansive paywall too?

>Mark Levin.
I take it the network loves Israel.

She was on Infowars a few weeks ago. I took my dick out and jerked off to her

Looks almost exactly like my GF... maybe i just need to train mine to troll the left more so I can cash in on the beta bucks train and let her bring in the cash. Shes on instragram and pintrest half the day anyway already

Ashton is a cute. When did Gavin go grey?

Teach her to troll nationalists, it's the next big thing,,

And this is why republicans could never win the culture war. Everyone besides Gavin shouldnt be there

The same Jews that discovered Lauren (((Southern))). What a coincidence

Holy shit. What did she do to deserve this?

Came to post this, looks like he's aged several years all at once.

Is that the youtube hapa, whatshername homeless millennial?

Buttplugs are a hell of a drug

he also made a movie where he told this young impressionable kid to do heroin unironically, then he facefucked some slut in the bathroom of a bar while railed on coke.

He also claims to be catholic, and advocates the importance of religion. Idk how he thinks those two are compatible in any way.

>(((Levin)))
dropped

don't you mean she's jewing up the ladder?

Whut? Source?