Is Space Brothers good enough a show to warrant watching 99 episodes of it?

is Space Brothers good enough a show to warrant watching 99 episodes of it?

Watch and find out fag.

Only if you want to feel so moon.

it's ~40h of screentime you know

Read the manga then retard.This is a hobby not a work.

in the age of copious amounts of content of pretty much every kind imaginable it's very important to be able to screen stuff, and for that reason people oftentimes use the so called "gatekeepers", Sup Forums being one of them

it's no longer the 90s when the only shit I could watch was Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon on cable tv, nor am I as young as I were back then - I *need* gatekeepers to identify what's potentially worth my time

It was fine watching it week to week as it aired. Every now and then it would have these big spikes of 10/10 moments and that's really what made it worth it, even through the more dull episodes.

I don't know about trying to marathon it though, that sounds like it would be painful. I'd say it definitely deserves a watch, but just take it slow.

I'm confident that you can reach an answer before watching all 99 eps.

the dog dies

>I *need* gatekeepers to identify what's potentially worth my time
No you need to be your own gatekeeper.
Develop your own taste and follow it.
Plenty of places where you can look up staff and cast and other info if you need that.

>No you need to be your own gatekeeper.

being my own gatekeeper led me to finding out about circa one hundred shows all of which I've traced basing on what I enjoyed previously

the many more hundreds I looked up because someone mentioned them on Sup Forums

Watch a bit of it and if you like it keep going.

I won't be your gatekeeper because you say so, you creep!

watch it

>many more hundreds I looked up because someone mentioned them on Sup Forums
Nothing wrong with looking up something mentioned on Sup Forums, but bothering people everytime you want to know if something is worth watching is just annoying.

I mainly started watching it because I love the voice actor for the main character and space is a cool subject, but those reason might not apply to you. You just have to make up your own opinion about it.

>bothering people everytime you want to know if something is worth watching is just annoying

why it's just grand that you keep track of my threads isn't it

I'd say the first 10 or so episodes are definitely worth a watch.

I dropped it the first couple of times because it seemed kinda boring at first. But after some time reading the manga all the characters start to grow on you. It's now one of my favourite series.
>is Space Brothers good enough a show to warrant watching 99 episodes of it?
Yes.

Gotta keep Sup Forums free from your kind of retard, one at a time.Read the rules faggot.

ah yes a board ecology enthusiast

Everything is worth your time because your time is worthless.
Fuck off and kill yourself.

They become cosmonauts.

Honestly, no. You could compress it into a 33 episodes and it would only win from that.

It's amazing up until the 40s, then everything afterword is just okay arc after okay arc with abysmal pacing.
So no, in all honesty.

One question
S2 when?

Fuck yeah it fucking is
I honestly hit a bit of a slog around episode 30 or so where I didn't watch for a couple years, but once I started back up the whole thing went by like rocket, it was so good.

I imagine it would have sucked watching weekly though, every single episode ends on a cliffhanger and some of them take multiple episodes to resolve the cliffhanger it leaves off on, would have drove me crazy watching weekly.

>Develop your own taste and follow it.
Fuck off with this shitty meme already. Art is a cultural thing which is born of and based in a collective societal system of values, and claiming that no objectivity is possible when it comes to determining whether an art piece has something to offer just because degrees of personal preference exist is just straight up juvenile. The straight up fetishisation of unrestrained individualism is unrealistic and unhealthy.

It was good as a weekly. I probably wouldn't have watched it otherwise. Great cool-down show after HxH too (aired same day I think)

Good OPs/EDs