Are we outnumbered? I love this map but cant help but think how she had more votes...and a lot of bernie cucks sat out...

Are we outnumbered? I love this map but cant help but think how she had more votes...and a lot of bernie cucks sat out. they will come in waves to get trump out of office in 2020 despite the fact he has done nothing but good since his first day. how do we combat this?

Attached: rxnvl.png (800x600, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@34.0431561,-118.2466999,3a,58.4y,97.97h,80.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1W0BjlCiHIUjVB4EWh5_Eg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
space.com/20355-nasa-chinese-spy-reports-database.html
dailycaller.com/2015/10/21/nasa-supervisors-charged-in-chinese-spy-case/
businessinsider.com/chinese-ohio-state-professor-rongxing-li-disappeared-2015-9
youtube.com/watch?v=Dokm_KU3Xlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>have a locally-owned means of food production
>conservative

>rely on imports and slave labour to prop up paperwork cities
>liberal

Attached: trump domination.png (600x386, 81K)

All her extra votes are from Illegals and white shitlibs in Cali.

There was around 4 million libertarian votes. It's almost even for people that vote. If everyone had to vote democrats would win 70-30.
The idiot youth is falling for the libertarian meme because the right wing party is a big joke. People like Paul Ryan and John McCain ruin the Republican party.

Why don't we just kick out the Russian Hacker electronic voting machines?

because she fucking cheated, slowpoke.

Don’t worry about the total number of votes, the electoral college works as intended

voting laws are racist

trump just needs to do more that appeals to people other than partisan republicans. that really shouldn't be that hard. like giving us a real infrastructure bill. or making some progress towards peace in korea or afghanistan. i could go on and on. point is i'm not a republican and i voted for him like a lot of people because he did things that gave him crossover appeal. if he put in a little work he could do it again

RUSSIANS ARE RACIST

WE HAVE TO STOP SNEAKY RUSSIANS FROM WEARING FAKE MUSTACHES AND VOTING

im 23 in communist boston. every fucking person out here is a libtard know it all. only reads the headline and not the article. it cant be like this all over the country can it?

Also relevant: big cities are the centers of crime and violence. (See: Behavioral Sink.) We must depopulate all urban centers for the sake of public health and the wellbeing of the nation as a whole.

Attached: 56po0b9dojvy.png (619x835, 494K)

>nothing but good since his first day
lmao please tell me all the great things he has done you delusional partisan

>depopulate

how about we cut welfare to 0 so that families can take social responsibility instead of relying on the hard work of foreigners half a country away

>removes the votes of CA
>suddenly trump leads in the poplar vote

Attached: rly_makes_U_THINK.jpg (640x533, 53K)

>Remove the most successful economy in the country
>suddenly our retard candidate wins the popular vote guys :--DDD

>Tax plan cutting my paycheck by $200 per month
>Travel ban pushed through by Supreme Court and the President's right to impose a travel ban proven legal for the next 20 years
>Citizenship question being demanded on the 2020 census which will determine how many congressmen and delegates a state gets (this is huge)
>Fired Hillary's entire State Department flunkies
>Exposed the media and FBI as leftist plants
That's off the top of my head at 2am and I'm just some fucking normie. Already he's better than Bush or Obama.

>but think how she had more votes
By the amount of 1 California City.

we found the californian.

>removes state with more than 6 gorillion illegals
hurr durr

>Shuffling money back and forth between hands and exploiting illegal laborers is sustainable

Good luck with that

Most of the economic produce of california is from red parts. Do you really think spics in suburbia do anything for the country?

Removal of low iq is not a bad idea faggot.

Attached: usaiq.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>most successful economy
What meme is this? They're the biggest economy because they have the most people. They're in more debt than any state in the nation too with 146 BILLION in debt and have the biggest wealth inequality and homelessness issues in the nation. They make more money total because they have more people. They handle it abhorrently.

south doesn't look that bad all things considered

>leftist admits the success state of neo-liberalism is rampant income inequality
like pottery desu

>stocks his cabinet with goldman sachs
>attacks syria almost immediately
>helps the globalist drones in congress pass the trillion dollar blowjob bill for the 0.0000000000000000001%
>trillions more for the military
>expands our presence in the middle east wars instead of pulling out of that shithole
>repeatedly tries to start shit with fucking china
>now he's put a neocon fuckwit bush holdover in his cabinet who wants to attack iran and may get us into an actual nuclear fucking war with north korea
Yeah. Right. So much good. Wheee.

We could deport the millions of illegals who tipped the vote in her favor

>he doesn't want a war with the chinks
cmon now bud

Attached: 1521839291273.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>Remove the most successful economy in the country
>the most successful economy
>successful economy
google.com/maps/@34.0431561,-118.2466999,3a,58.4y,97.97h,80.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1W0BjlCiHIUjVB4EWh5_Eg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

user I...

>repeatedly tries to start shit with fucking china
You almost made people believe you were human. China has been buttfucking us for 40 years by not recognizing patents and blatantly stealing technology with spies, NASA has already caught them before.

>space.com/20355-nasa-chinese-spy-reports-database.html
>dailycaller.com/2015/10/21/nasa-supervisors-charged-in-chinese-spy-case/
>businessinsider.com/chinese-ohio-state-professor-rongxing-li-disappeared-2015-9

And in 2015 they began building artificial islands and claiming territory on them so they can claim 40m of sea around them, blocking our trade routes. They've continued to grow them to encompass the south east asian nations so we cannot trade with them elgally and so they can act as military bases for a confrontation. On top of that, they impose 25% tariffs on US goods and we don't have any implemented on theirs because they sell to Mexico who resells to us through NAFTA. China's been preparing to fight us for 40 years and we've let them fuck us to do it. No more.

nice digits

Don't worry both sides are complete idiots so we're actually all unified in hasting our demise.
Just pick your favorite color and bend over.

>You almost made people believe you were human
Really? You almost made people believe you weren't a dumbass. Oh wait no you didn't, since you're retarded enough to think this country can survive a nuclear exchange with China.
>hurr but dey only got a few hundred warheards
Yeah that's all it would take, Einstein. But yeah fuckwit, go USA, let's have another war, this time with the most populous nation on earth. what could go wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dokm_KU3Xlo

Even though china may be the largest nation population wise, it's soldiers are fucking shit-tier. Agree about the nukes though

True, their troops don't have near the combat experience ours do, which is why any war is likely to go nuclear very quickly. Shithead warmongers like Bolton don't understand that you can't just shove around other nuclear powers, even ones as shitty as North Korea. That is unless you like bathing in radiation.

>Mississippi has the most blacks
>Has the lowest average IQ

What did they mean by this?

lol you think the GOP platform would allow him to anything that would still the dem voting base...
if trump was dead serious he'd just legalize federally ASAP
and begin mass pardoning anyone related to drug related crime

Trump wasnt truly serious, anyone could be a better president than most politicians or people in high office

But my concern is 2018, the dems will win back the house and start doing impeachment hearings the next day.