I'm a hedge fund manager. I manage $18 billion of my own money. I have 75 employees 40 of them being traders...

I'm a hedge fund manager. I manage $18 billion of my own money. I have 75 employees 40 of them being traders. I made $2 billion last year. My top trader makes $280k/year. Is this fair?

Attached: http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F7915c78f7ebccaaee59dbf1fd211a41e%2F0%2Fmeghan-ma (1028x675, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/29dzfc67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.com/29dzfc67

Kys leaf

Yeah but it's canadian money so nobody really cares

Attached: 1521785574006.jpg (450x299, 23K)

>be this rich
>not starting your own ancap city state like Bill Gates is currently doing out in Phoenix

>My top trader makes $280k/year.
can't be true

Your top trader is a douchebag if he's moving that kind of money and only pulling 280k per year.

LIFE. IS. NOT. FAIR.
FAGGOT
Get used to it.

>is it fair
nigga gib me some shit or stfu

No. What is?

Attached: canada-gay-currency.jpg (447x634, 85K)

Absolutely fair. I chose a different field of work which pays less bexause I dont want to crunch numbers all day. As a result, I live simply with less, and I have zero complaints. Enjoy your well-deserved wealth.

Attached: 1521108174785-pol.png (480x406, 118K)

Give me some money OP. No shame in asking, you clearly have more than enough

>Is this fair?

Yes.
/thread

Gibs now

monopoly money is not real money moosefucker

depends how much that individual trader netted you. should be compensated at least 10%

also, what do you trade?

I kind of don't believe you but still

>My top trader makes $280k/year. Is this fair?
Salary+bonus?

Do your nigs invest their own shekels into the fund?

Sounds fair to me, if they didn't like it they'd fuck off elsewhere or go do their own thing. Once you know how to trade you're pretty much set unless you suck at it

Hedge fund managers manage other peoples money retard.

I doubt any of your post it true. If you felt it wasn't fair, why don't you pay them more? /thread. If you do feel it's fair, you would not have made this thread. /thread.

Stop Shilling.

Yes because you Canadian, I say that just about equals it all out.

which is why I emphasized it's my own money retard.

Meow

Attached: How-Stress-Puts-Pressure-on-YOUR-SPINE.png (600x315, 182K)

>canadian
Yeah it's fine lol

You’re a larper. You make up stories to post on Sup Forums, and most likely, nothing more. If you even had a job at all I’d be surprised, but even if you did you’re still almost certainly posting from your parents basement right now.

I'm a physicist. My IQ has been estimated at nearly 160. The people who I pass on my way to work average around 100 with a 15 point standard deviation. Is this fair?

Why should it be "fair," and who is to decide what counts as "fair" in these matters? If your employees want more money, they are free to start their own companies.

What could possibly be the point of making $2 billion doing literally nothing when you have $18 billion. Honest question, how would this change your life in any possible way?

No, and the rope come for you kike :)

Seriously if people ok with gambling, I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing.

>My top trader makes $280k/year.
>$18 billion
ha

>If your employees want more money, they are free to start their own companies.
Wow, you really do have an IQ of 160. Tell us more, Einstein.

That depends.

How long have you been a hedge fund manager?
How much do you charge your clients? (flat fee or percentage)
How often has your fund outperformed passive index funds?

Fair has nothing to do with it. People are willing to pay hedge fund managers a lot of money to invest their money. Good for you.

>Money grows on trees, and capitalists hog the leaves.
That's really not how it works, dipshit.

>My top trader makes $280k/year

No they didn't or they would move to literally any other fund.
What isn't fair is the trading system itself. But pretending that investment bankers are the poor, underpaid saps is pretty retarded.

How do we know? You didnt disclose taxes or any info why you pay 280k a year.

>I'm a hedge fund manager.
>I manage $18 billion of my own money

Someone who has 18 billion calls himself a "hedge fund manager"? You could only be George Soros or Ray Dalio or Steve Cohen. Ray has 1700 employees... and not in Canada. Steve has 2,000 employees - again, not in Canada. And you are not George Soros.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 8.17.47 AM.png (1734x968, 1.23M)

This, top trader is about to go somewhere else then.

that can't be real, traders are alpha and wouldn't settle for that compensation package unless all they did was press a button on a keyboard.

At 2 and 20 with $18bn AUM if you personally earned $2bn and seriously paying your top trader $280k total you must be the stingiest money manager in the market.

Numbers don’t add up. Typical leaf poster

give me a fucking job

DM me on twitter @Senator_Snips

how can i be like you

Send pictures of your mother op

Yet you still hang out on pol and talk to people who have half the iq as you kek

Then you just have $18M and aren't a hedge fund manager retard.

give me some, you faggot.

How many rural and suburbans retards jobs did u ship overseas?

Attached: billionaires laughing.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Money managers don't manage their own money. They manage others' money for a fee and a skim of the profits. Do 5 minutes of googling before you larp, ffs.

It’s your property

How much of other peoples' money do you believe you are entitled to and why?

Canadians are all faggots. Is this fair?

I still don' t speak mexican cunt
although i don't believe you, it's fair if he agrees to work for that wage

To be honest mate u should really be netting 1 billion and bumping up ur employees salaries, why not give ur top trader 2 mil?? Like you need that 2 mill anyway lol plus he is probably going to move if u don't

Attached: IMG_0332.jpg (838x1024, 103K)

That's actually pretty much the same colour scheme as ours, but that font is fucking gay.

>leaf

It doesn't have to be fair. If the top trader is good enough to be the best he can probably find a better paying job anyway.

source?

I bet her pussy sullies any body of water she immerses herself in.

Absolutely.
Put me on your pay roll and I'll cook food and brew coffee for you.

This is larp but can I ask what you buy with 2 billion that you couldn't with 1 billion?

Fuck off, Axe

>My top trader makes $280k/year. Is this fair?
Oh boy, I guess the fucker is starving to death

Lololol. They'd make more working at 7/11. They are too incompetent to actually sustain your business model at that level of income. My wife does computer work and makes double that. My finance practice has 200m under management and I met about 800k before paying employees and rent. You're a liar. The basic numbers don't make sense.

But have you started your gender transition? If not you need to KYS for being a bigot.

Attached: 1518219276543.jpg (1160x768, 71K)

Haha got 'm

How can people be this retarded when it comes to money? No wonder we'll never have a good financial system when people are fucking oblivious of how money works.

what do people with that much money even do?
I make 20k a year doing shit 3days a week
in the south and I have more free time than I know what to deal with.
and no, I'm not going to give away my secret otherwise I might have more competition

Yeah I'm guessing op is retarded and confused millions with billions

Which calls into question the validity of his story

Assuming you're not a LARPer (which I doubt), yes, it's fair.

>Multibillionaire
>on pol
>doesn't have anything better to do

I don't believe you

Attached: ee9.png (642x700, 157K)

Answer the question

Proof or its just Canuck lies as per usual

>employees

they deserve it. you provided the means.

regardless of if its fair, you're cancer

>LARPing this hard
I don't get what you gain from lying about this
If you're such a poorfag and so desperate to look good that you lie about yourself ANONYMOUSLY you need serious help
Plus if you had $18B under management you'd be somewhere in the top 30 ish biggest HFs.

Yes, it is the American way

Attached: wall street.jpg (444x648, 142K)

>I manage $18 billion of my own money.
Sure. That would make you the second wealthiest Canadian in the world.

Norway's wealthy people would just be considered upper middle class elsewhere.

Attached: 10628263_413460858815393_973110114017789303_n.jpg (640x960, 44K)

Why should anything be fair?

The only wealthy people in the US are the kikes you seem to worship.