Japan YES!

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/japan-to-recruit-2-lakh-indian-it-professionals/articleshow/63220607.cms

Japan to grant green cards to 200k Indian IT professionals

Attached: india-japan-l-pib.jpg (660x440, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakh
youtube.com/watch?v=wa9rx-XEiUM
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
youtube.com/watch?v=kuWeVNa8xIE
youtube.com/watch?v=luVkby03xH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nobody in japan could do the job

I really fucking doubt that.

goodbye japan, one of the strongest lasting pure lands that wasnt some rural village

Future designated shitting street

Attached: 1520189496028.jpg (1500x1000, 226K)

The poos are gonna go there and get treated worse than what they did back home. No one takes them seriously in Japan.

cyberjunk

show bobs and vegene kudasai

This. They will get treated worse than gaijin and leave. No jap woman will bitch lasagne or show bob and vagene to poos either.
Kek. I love you based cunts.

Attached: 1518108633731.gif (500x500, 664K)

>IT professionals
>can't even write 200,000 like a human being
>wtf is a lakh

this will work out great

this is a mistake

Attached: 1498102176268.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world couldn't find some IT workers?.....huh
I have an associates sci and am A+ certified, give me job instead i actually touched computers before.

This is why fascism is the answer. Capitalism harnesses human greed, but if let unchecked, assholes like the "trade group representative" quoted in the article will fuck over his country and its future just so her can get a nicer house in the short term.

I wanna see the wages of the IT sector in Japan by next year, guarantee they'll be lower than today

Go fuck yourself LARPer, white women are getting blacked while you shitpost online

Lots of Japanese don't even own a personal computer because they're too dense and sheepish to want to improve their productivity, that's why their economy is on life support for the past 30 years.
Japanese IT = bunch of Nepalis, Indians and Filipinos, with the odd David-kun here and there.

Tbh if you're dealing with 1.5 billion street shitters, a unit of one syllable to describe a hundred-thousand street shitters seems fair.
Japan China and Korea have a unit for ten-thousand, why not?

I’ve said it a million times that Japan was kiked

Pretty much this
Dangerous for the globalists to have an example of an alternative

It seems (((they))) have established themselves in Japan too.

日本イエス!

(((They))) established themselves there 70 years ago

Japan is inviting the most easily hated group of migrants in to show leftists the downside of multikulti

Abe playing 7 directional starcraft

>Japan to grant green cards to 200k Indian IT professionals
The article doesn't say this, stop lying. The writer is commenting on how they "NEED" 200k indians to be brought to japan. They literally handed out TWO green cards.

the trilateral commission?

Damn you and your convincing get

Sure Sven, now back to watching ahmed hate fuck your mom.

The Us was kiked during ww1. Japan’s dste was sealed when the axis lost. Either get kiked by the marxists or kiked by the consumerists. The two extreme poles of kikery

Fate*

The first line of the article says they gave out two green cards to two pajeets. Why did you lie about this?
More importantly, why are all you retards ITT taking OP's word as the gospel truth.
Read the fucking article before posting you lazy pseudo intellectuals

F for Japan

Fucking poos are going to curry up anime!!!

Attached: adw111wka -- 057 -- ial111xdt'.gif (255x255, 347K)

Probably because the average Japanese is 50.

Correction. The world’s fate was sealed at the end of ww1. People obsess over ww2 but it was done with the treaty of Versailles and the Balfour declaration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakh

Retards

Japan is easily one of the most cucked nations in Asia. For you retards who take everything at face value, Indians have already been getting these sort of jobs granted to them in Japan for years.

Ffs half of Japan is Buddhist, they admire Indian culture.

It's Indian. A lakh is 100,000 so 2 lakh = 200,000 visas.

The foot is in the door for the multikult.

they got you too, Japan?

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

They got japan 70 years ago user. They just worked slowly

That has zero relevance.. Are you high?

You have a point, but even Japanese in their 20s or 30s are barely competent in PC usage. Their PC-related technology is also to cry for; you pay the price of an i7/Windows-loaded laptop for a fucking C2D/OS-less laptop from 5 years ago. They don't see PCs as a necessity, they don't have 2-3 computers per household like we do.

nvm turns out I am retarded

Just kys user. That’s your only redemption

>they admire Indian culture
They have a strange national obsession with curry worse than Brits, but that's as far as it goes. Japanese find Indians to be dirty savages where Buddha once upon a time happened to live.

ww2 was a mistake, nazi germany should own all of west EU, italy should own all of africa, poland all of middle east, russia stays russia, japan should have had china , sk and all of oceania with pre ww2 japan, usa should have all of western hemisphere , gas all kikes in EU by nazis, niggers in africa, and latinos in southern america, gas all chinese by japanese, gas all middle easterns by russia and poland, gas all kikes and niggers and latinos NA by usa, literally perfect world

Abe-san is based as fuck.

Attached: 1509053749443.jpg (752x908, 110K)

user cool down there. Autism on this scale could bring about Armageddon

Fuck off leaf. You are the most cucked nation in the the world, dogfucker. The other half is Shinto so fug you.

>poland all of middle east
Wouldn't be impossible in the 21st century if Iran is out of the picture. Israel is a Polish colony anyway.

HAHAHAHA! YES MY FELLOW POOS, INVADE AND STEAL ALL THE BOB AND VEGANE!!!!!!

They should have just imported and employed a bunch of tech savvy westerners instead of resorting to *literal* shit. They might have actually gained something even.

There are already plenty of Japanese in Japan to not need to import trash from India.

Yeah but unlike Indians, westerners aren't gonna put up with slave labor working conditions with shit pay. You can chalk this one up to capitalism

Poos have this creepy attitude, they ask too many questions about peoples private matters, it will totally not work with a jap attitude.
Abe-san is a genius and a mastermind of political rubic cube.

Desperate weeaboo cumskins blown the fuck out in all directions

Maybe it would be a good redpilling to send weeaboos over there to fill jobs after all...

No they don't. If they did, they wouldn't allow them into their country. In case you didn't know, they recently had a half Indian Miss Japanese a couple years back.

Yeah and how well did Shinto serve them when they got nuked?

Indians are fuckin' trash. WHY JAPAN!!!?

Because Sup Forums isn't real life autist.

>indian
WHY NOT ME?

>Japan to grant green cards to 200k Indian IT professionals

I guess they want shitty code, huh?

>Asking personal questions is normal in Indian culture fuckn dumbass

Well the good thing is indians are so universally repulsive that there won't be any qt japs racemixing.

Attached: 1469517966298.jpg (400x388, 40K)

Read

Indians are repulsive in real life, pajeet.

The real world doesn't care about a person's skin colour. We both know it's true.

POO'd!

Attached: 1520978208942.jpg (403x361, 20K)

Pretty much this. Poo in Loo's are frowned upon even worse than Tyrone here.. Couldn't tell you why, but fuck it's funny watching grandma's and young kids on the train move when Habeeb sits down beside them.

Show your true flag goblino

Geographic location is set, you fucking moron...

Nice try proxy fag.

Yes because no nip has ever learned English

>proxy fag.
Yeah.. ok, Pajeet leaf.

No because he can't even give a proper Indian name despite claiming to see them being universally frowned upon.

Kek white boy stay mad Japan isn't offering you this deal :^)

>this mad fucking apu
Don't blame others because your own ethnicity is so revolting to others.

Perhaps, smoothbrain, they have different insults and stereotypes in Japan, or he used an ridiculous but Indian sounding name for comedic effect.
>the absolute state of leafs

Ranjit and Chad will be fine additions to Japan!

youtube.com/watch?v=wa9rx-XEiUM

>The real world doesn't care about a person's skin colour.
Race is everything you dipshit, only Whites are told to not care

That's why you're so ass blasted, lol... You fucking brown imported Esso gas pump operator.

Attached: (You).jpg (640x501, 54K)

Tell that to the gypsies here, they might ask you what the time is before they shiv you in the back.

Japanese Buddhists unironically believe Buddha was Japanese and the Indians are lying faggots

I’m inclined to agree with them because Buddha seemed like a cool dude and Indians are all weird and faggy

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Anti_White_Narrative.jpg (928x579, 499K)

Some of them might go back after having made a lot of money tho. Is a whole small city of ITprofessionals tho, they wanna compete hard I guess.

It's just the tip of the cuckening tho.

I believe he was Nepalese. Siddhartha Gautama was his name, I think.

Why dont you make your self heard by your shitty politicians? Or i guess youll end up like every other multicultural nation lol

Shows how irrelevant Sven is?

A retard from Poland is angry. We’ll let you know when they need plumbers. Possibly soon as Indians are going there.

>Sup Forums finds out nips prefer poos to white piggus

AHAHAHAHAHA WEEBS BTFO

I need higher salary for same job, I'll work less hours and I need 1 hour lunch break and 30 days paid vacation and parent leave

Japan is surprisingly low tech. Fucking fax machines and flip phones are still commonplace.

flip phones are lit

old alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=kuWeVNa8xIE
youtube.com/watch?v=luVkby03xH4

Attached: 20984345.jpg (443x600, 69K)

This

I don't know any white people that ask me about my facebook or how much do I earn knowing a person less than 3 minutes. Creeps. End you stare at people like you're thinking how their intestines look like. Sorry Radja, but in race charts you're placed in middle tier. Not my fault though.
Try harder to lure me into an argument meme flag.

This post pretty much sums up this thread.

200k? I can currently find about 400 jobs or so for English speakers in IT

Nepalese isn't an ethnicity, it's a nationality. Also lumbini is inhabited by ethnic minorities anyways.

Don’t care about plumbers

Who cares? It's probably an English teacher in Japan, no reason for a nip to be using Sup Forums when they have the original 2chan.

"Indian" and "Japanese" aren't ethnicities either.

well you know what they mean.