Which one did it best?

Which one did it best?

whats the one in the bottom right?
of the 3 i know i have to admit i did love SOA season 1. After that not so much. Hoping Overlord season 2 is good.

grimgar, the one with the booty

Grimgar isnt a game world.

One guy is literally asking if goblins are supposed to be the weakest monsters in the game and then they explain how they're slowly forgetting everything about the real world.

isekai

appreciated

Grimgar.

Are there people who read the novel?if so can you tell me if we advance in the plot.

to be honest, they are all superficially similar but aim for different crowds. Just compare the protagonists of each to see what I mean. That said, you can still say SOA is shit, I just don't think it's completely fair to compare some of these side by side as people will enjoy them for different reasons.

Konosuba

Log horizon.

In terms of keeping up with the appearance of being a game world, i'd say Log Horizon

LogH S1>Overlord>Grimgar>SAO>LogH S2

They were isekai'd, the characters remembered bits of modern life and that includes the stuff in games they played and their mind relates to the grimgar situation. Nothing so far in the novel saying they are in a game.

SAO is not really an isekai. The others aside grimgar seems to be either aliens or higher power beings copying a game from the mc memories.

Take SAO out maybe I can still agree with the image, though log horizon world seems to be a copy of the game they played before, overlord seems only to copy bone dude base and npc he created.

Merry is kill, ranta "defected", haru got a titty monster admirer.

You'd have to be actually retarded to not see that their world works like a fucking video game. They have classes, they learn skills, they get money and loot from monsters, they go to dungeons etc.

Woah merry was literally my only reason i put this on my backtracking list but there goes the novel i guess.

Real world is somewhat a video game, but is it really?
Dont worry S2 never.

It's just kinda bad because she could have been top tier waifu material.
Can't bone bones afterall

She is alive by the way of magic

Overlord is the only one whose rules actually feel like they could be from an actual video game

Thanks picked up again, my wand that is

Lol no. Overlord basically dropped all rules and went >magicain'tgottaexplainshit mode outside of class restrictions (which are also completely discarded by p2w items and magic)

In that case Konosuba belongs there too.

.Hack

None. They are all shit.

Doesn't Merry become a huge bitch? From what I've gathered in the threads

Nah, only to ranta due to the nature of ranta himself.

Druaga

Grimgar

Escaflowne

>magic system uses magic so it’s bad
>p2w doesn’t have mana potions and can’t buy top tier gear
Overlord isn’t for brainlets, log is more to your level.

She is resurrected in the flight. 11 .

No?

DATABASE! DATABASE!

Yes.I was just fucking around with that user.

No.

any links to ebook pass level 3. cant seem to find it anywhere.

i do not know if the translation is abandoned
Looks like if

Grimgar season 2 never.

>any of those
pic related is the real best answer

Grimgar by far, it might be too "down to earth" for some people but I loved the whole atmosphere of it more than anything, NGNL had also a freakingly good atmosphere but I didn't root for any character unlike in Grimgar*

It was by far the most boring show of those. Having to constantly hear the MC being a fucking pussy because he couldn't do anything on his own was pathetic.

The one in the right bottom. Grimgar did a pretty neat pace at plot development. Some may say it's to slow but it really helped the character development. Also the main cast does not feel all powerfull and decisions have weight