AUS/POL LAKEMBA EDITION

How are things boys?

SA may get new pedophile laws.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/sa-may-get-new-pedophile-laws

Australian Tax Office cracking down on holiday home owners wrongly claiming deductions.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-28/holiday-home-tax-deduction-rorts-targeted-by-ato/9593834

Pauline Hanson speaks out about visit to Muslim-dominated Lakemba.

unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5547455/Pauline-Hanson-speaks-visit-Muslim-dominated-Sydney-suburb-Lakemba.html

Sydney psychiatrist banned for telling patient child-sex 'is OK'.

unv.is/theage.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-psychiatrist-banned-for-telling-patient-child-sex-is-ok-20180328-p4z6nb.html

ADFA cadet Sebastian Ellis cleared of all sexual offence charges.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-28/adfa-cadet-sebastian-ellis-cleared-in-rape-case/9596350

Q&A to let general public on the panel for the first time ever.

unv.is/brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/q-and-a-to-let-general-public-on-the-panel-for-the-first-time-ever-20180327-p4z6fo.html

Attached: 1500989694920m.jpg (1024x680, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/29dzfc67
news.com.au/national/queensland/news/brisbane-jogger-describes-savage-attack-in-park/news-story/0f668fcec53000e40b990a3d1358037e
sydney.edu.au/education_social_work/future_students/careers/teacher_salaries.shtml
paycalculator.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=FoJqtf_26y0
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.com/29dzfc67

sorry, don't speak mexican

Fuck does it say gook?

What's with this obsession with urban density and apartments in Aus? Why do all of our governments want to force everyone to live in some miserable apartment? Why do a very substantial proportion of normal Australians seem to go along with this?

It's even happening in country towns, they are saying it's not "sustainable" to live in detached homes and more small apartments are needed in town centres.

Why don't we just allow all rural land to be subdivided into 2 acre lots, essentially fixing the housing shortage and providing for good family life on a decent bit of land instead of this retarded tiny lot suburb/apartment shit?

I swear I'm almost done with this cuntry, people are so fucking stupid. We have infinite land in this country and everyone can live on a 2 or 5 acre lot, we don't need apartments.

hey there auspol

Attached: flagmonokini.jpg (334x500, 27K)

Ugly skinny bitch. I've almost never seen one of these girl-flag themed pictures with a girl who actually has a nice body.

Who here still on mr bones wild ride?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-14-14-12.png (1080x1920, 131K)

Agenda 21. I think you can still download it from the UN website. 700 pages of how they are going to fuck you over.

Almost every one with super.

Yeah but why do at least 50% of Australians seem to agree with Agenda 21 and actively try and implement it whenever they get into government at any level (councils, state government, planning bureaucracy)?

got out of everything last year to buy a house

can't wait to start trading again in the next few months

cunts worship globalism and think it's a great idea?

absolutely disgusting desu

Preparation for 40mil+ population, a lot of those rural towns are going to become small cities with over 200,000 people.

A city with 200,000 people doesn't need 1 apartment. Every single house can still be on a 2 acre lot.

In metropolitan Boston, in the suburbs, you have 1-2 million people on 1 acre lots.

>Sydney psychiatrist banned for telling patient child-sex 'is OK'.

Im surprised they posted his name, theres a lot of off the chain cunts out there. He's as good as dead

Attached: 1520261957991.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

It would be extremely inefficient, all you end up with is urban sprawl.

(((They))) are trying to make our country resemble India and China with tight lifeless boxes to appease to immigrants, all those 200’000 pop cities aren’t going to be Australian.

Attached: 89475A10-F50B-4127-A0C0-17A4179C2919.jpg (633x758, 80K)

#metoo

meh face

6 KIKE STARS ON THE FLAG!!!

My dream house is one built into a hill/mountain.
I assume I can't do that here even if I find the land with a big enough hill?

Attached: 1503959161266.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Feels good seeing all the lefties shitting their pants on white immigration, lots of racist shitlords getting exposed.

Attached: dont tread on me mate.jpg (1850x2127, 304K)

Brisbane gets blacked. The girl says she's worried about any racism. Lel.

news.com.au/national/queensland/news/brisbane-jogger-describes-savage-attack-in-park/news-story/0f668fcec53000e40b990a3d1358037e

Because they are retarded fucks that think it won't affect them because they are so special and entitled, then it does, and then because they are retarded they think Labor will save them, then they don't, then they get old, and just think fuck this it's easier to just suck nigger cock.

whites have become lazy and comfortable, POC beating them into shape

What's for dinner tonight lads? Think I'm going to do a Macca's run soon.

>got out of everyting
>bought a house
Pick one aussie bro

Too lazy to fix centralisation of Sydbourne, too scared to reduce migration intake. This is their bang-up fix.
Maybe the Saffers will settle in the countryside for fucks sake.

>lets divide australia up into squares and give everyone a piece
-t communist

>give everyone a piece
Oh you need to buy them, but currently there are none available

are you sure, I bet realestate dot com would have a bunch of listings

>SA may get new pedophile laws.
derryn hinch btfo

>ADFA cadet Sebastian Ellis cleared of all sexual offence charges.
>read story
>she accused him of pinching her ass in a club and cumming on her face while fucking
lol, fucking whores

of course it's a nigger, you dont know it walking around in the daytime, but the niggers come out at night to go drink.

I live about 30 minutes by train from Blacktown and recently the niggers from there are coming to my suburb, what should I do Sup Forums

domestic terrorism))))))))))))) im not ASIO)))))))))))

>Q&A to let general public on the panel for the first time ever.
what a fucking shit show this is gonna be

first off make sure your home is secure because they'll be coming for your stuff

>It would be extremely inefficient, all you end up with is urban sprawl.

What's wrong with "urban sprawl"? I would like to get into the mindset of someone as stupid as you. Why should we be forced to live in cramped urban areas in a nation this large?

General public that have been screened and approved by a panel.

this
>4 lefty opinions
>1 token right-center bloke who has trouble forming sentences

Ugly flatchested whore

>(((Psychiatrist)))

Well it's your fault for living in the city m8

Should relocate to /rural/ Australia

I do live rural. Part of my post suggests that this problem isn't actually limited to the cities. A lot of towns throughout all of Australia are now pursuing densification policies and restricting rural and suburban living in favour of high-density living in town centres.

so a shitshow?

it's always a shitshow
this week was a soap boxing Yank jew philosopher boasting that you should take refugees because it's morally good and fines from the government mean something is morally bad, and fat men destroy the Tram anecdote

>australian blue ensign with fucked southern cross
NOT red ensign fucking heresy
>Tasmania gets its own flag
Tazzie flag is red what the actual fuck.
Fake and gay

Is it just me or do BBQs smell better when your neighbour is cooking them? Whenever I cook a BBQ it smells fine but not that good.

Maybe I should use some different heat beads or some shit?

The bbq always smells better on the otherside.

I bet your neighbour says the same thing when you do yours.

mine doesnt....

>tfw the unionised lads at work are about to take industrial action

who JUST here

Attached: 1477734879606.jpg (600x885, 36K)

house isn't an investment senpai, it's just nice to have a bit of stability now that i've got a kid

i miss my six figure account balance though

why, did the boss not want to give the CFMEU rep a free lambo?

Fucking commies.

management are gunna start cutting hours, reduce wages and make everyone do a fuck tonne more shit than they can handle so its necessary unfortunately. really wish it wasnt

what's the job?
i'll do it for whatever management wants to pay, i need a job

Who's ready for biltong?
>based Dutton

Attached: Flag-Pins-Australia-South-Africa.jpg (400x320, 73K)

>management are gunna start cutting hours, reduce wages and make everyone do a fuck tonne more shit than they can handle so its necessary unfortunately. really wish it wasnt

Why is the company cutting costs?

Unironically this.

Just get a trade
Could literally be a plumber, easy 100K+/year

i tried that already
couldnt land a fucking sparky apprenticeship after finishing my cert 2 electrotech.
i dont want to go back to tafe, i just want a fucking job

Oi how do you deal with a fucken crazy controling bitch boss?

fuck her or you could quit.
what's the job and address for it, because i will take it

True, apprenticeship bottleneck is brutal.

reckon warehousing is a dead meme?

oh fug i haven't had biltong in years

droewors was pretty good too

>cfemu getting fucked by the courts

all is well with the world, ey lads

i wish they could fuckoff just so i can find a job easier

just go on the dole mate, get yourself 225 per week for doing fuck all

We all know this ends in violence

Fuck no, i need to get out of my family's house and 225 a week wont do that.
i also have political objections to it since im a bit lolbertarian and view welfare as state dependency.
i'd rather find a job and work for my living rather than expect the government to hand it to me for being useless.

Attached: 1521254546132.jpg (470x698, 32K)

i hope so

>225 a week wont do that.
get rent assistance mate
100 bucks on rent per week
you get $20 per day for food and beer
seems pretty sweet yea?

Cucked BBQs too.

So the union is acting as it's supposed to do? Management is fucking you, union takes action to protect workers, and you complain about the union?

I work as a high school teacher.

>Make $1400 per week after tax, rent, and bills are taken out of pay.
>There are losers on here who aspire to go on the dole

lmfao

it's unearned.
also i fucking hate centerlink, they didnt even give me youth allowance after i finished high school.

Attached: 1521826168754.png (425x339, 119K)

>measuring cocks makes me happy

rather be on the dole desu

>Make $1400 per week after tax, rent, and bills are taken out of pay.
bullshit, my mum is one and only gets $900 a fortnight.
she had to take up a second job at a daycare to pay the bills

where m8?

You're lying. You're not paid that much.

sydney.edu.au/education_social_work/future_students/careers/teacher_salaries.shtml

paycalculator.com.au/

>look at all this rope I tie myself down with
>w-w-why can't I do what I want ?

make sense yea?

Lol wtf now that's seriously underpaid.

Couldn't say, sorry.
Worth a shot though, right?

not taking centerlink doesnt impact job prospects, faggot, and the goal is to find a job, not leech.

it's a shit area and they keep cutting hours on both jobs

>...
it's about your frame of mind, stupid

if you're so anal about centrelink, then you're a chronic anal case in general

i dunno if threads dead but has anyone seen that tom ballard talk show?
it is CANCER

>gib boomer monies pl0x

Attached: 1520198617369.jpg (620x349, 69K)

all Australian based talk shows are cancer, even Bolt.

i know, but this is something else. 100% rage material

Especially The Drum. Hosted by Ellen Fanning and that guy with glasses. They are totally left leaning cucked faggots. All panel shows are shit.

>pay death taxes goiym

Attached: unnamed.gif (146x170, 29K)

you guys need to go have a look at monashs universitys new heavily marxist ad. Legit just makes me feel sad.

Don't they hassle you all the time these days when you get the dole?

This?

youtube.com/watch?v=FoJqtf_26y0

they may try to but you only have to respond to official correspondence

nope its alot alot worse, its on there facebook and recent.

It’s this
But it’s also tied to finance and growth.
Screenshot this, Melbourne and Sydney will be ghettos in a decade. By forcing the population into rats and mice living residential capital growth will stagnate. This will be compacted by extreme congestion some of the worlds worst.
Because of Lending classifications this will flow into all high density investments in the nation. Everyone will have all their eggs in the one financial basket.
When this occurs the general public will not be able to use their equity to buy rural land or land of any sizeable workable amount.
A similar thing took place in the south of Italy where peasants could never afford to buy any land and lived in high density hovels which they rarely ever owned to boot.

Also Airbnb is for greedy boomer poofters

whats for dinner cunts

Attached: D37DCD77-70F2-478E-AFBD-7CEC33B94F3E.jpg (500x600, 76K)

What does that mean? You can ignore phone calls or what?

>greedy boomer poofters
haw dare people make profits, right comrade?

Attached: 9vXuxZW.gif (146x170, 31K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Funding.png (2100x1500, 750K)