How well would this fare Sup Forums?

how well would this fare Sup Forums?

Attached: 46EA3B3C-09BE-4F04-B711-C1755CA20439.png (816x1056, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/29dzfc67
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.com/29dzfc67

Peacekeepers aren't soldiers honey, there's "peacekeeping effort" not a war darling sweetie

Attached: soyim.jpg (480x400, 42K)

If you came up with this idea yourself, just delete this thread now while you still can to save face.

the point of these is to say things nobody can argue against without looking insane
this has the word jewish in it so they'll immediately go MUH ANTI SEMITE

you have to be subtle
you have to be subtle
you have to be subtle

you cant have jewish wars if they are no jews left

I like it, but will normalfags even get the message?

>strawpoll.com/29dzfc67
dirty brazilian

Wouldn’t work. christcucks believe the greatest ally meme and the general public isn’t smart enough to understand what you mean by Jewish wars

Change it to Merchant wars...greater potential to divide the left.

Fuck you

You do not

I will say the truth
Have said it
will continue

Love hebrews
Love their best looking..of course.

But jews need to stop war mongering. They are DRIVING the hitler worship.

DOOOD
I'm ONLY tryin to find and marry a jewish 10 on 60k a year.
She gotta have cassshhh
Will love her and take care of kids.
(will aryan cook and weapons train - we are one)

(((>)))

Alternatively we could go with banker wars. Which works on two fronts, both names the jew and the power structure.

WOOOFFF
They
Darkur
Than
US

Attached: 1509159780015.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Nope

Aryan here
WANTING
A jewish girl

They seem so with IT
Body gotta be an 8
face can be a 5
Legs..must be a 9
tits - kahzar milkers

Attached: 1508301710050.jpg (645x729, 100K)

Have any of you nerd virgins seeeen these jewish gals.

They are FUGGGIN 10

Jewish gals...call me. Love you
Muahhh
you are 10

Dood i'm tired.
There could be some REALLLLLY cute jidf girls working right NOW.
They are reading this.
I can get them into country.
And they can get me into that tel AVIV beach
And that bunker property.

I want me that jewish girl that is just rite

Attached: 1501202861408.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Not very well I’m afraid. It would get into the whole issue of what a Jewish war actually is, and of course there’s muh optix too. “It’s okay to be white” worked because it was a simple statement that nobody except an anti-white could disagree with, and therefore exposing them for what they are. This would have pretty much the exact opposite effect of that.

Odd distraction.

Anyways I think it would get people thinking, maybe they start with why do people want to make war on Jews but they might move to what if it's the Jews starting the wars. I like it.

Says the leaf, roach, or kike

NO MORE JEWS

Would be far more effective to drive other issues.
- Tell black communities rich white democrats want to disarm their law abiding citizens
- Point out (again) the levels of Jewish nepotism in university enrollment numbers, top media positions. Drive the point it is anti-immigrant and anti-black.
- Etc

My man
I'm done. I would just love a jew girl to go with my german eyes. The baby would have the blue of blue of eyes or grey. I would lay on the sand with her. We would frequent the range.

We would also support D..J..T
Reloading
Welding

I skipped the army so i fully support it.

all this shilling tells me (((you)))re afraid

Attached: B086FAA4-9F8C-4F68-B6D5-069EBC8F71D2.jpg (867x820, 191K)

It's too hard on the race blame. Not effective and will only come off as anti-semitic. That's not the point of these posters. It has to use innocence to expose evil.

Maybe replace "Jewish" with "Zionist". Easier on the senses

No, it's still too harsh. It's still blaming a side. Has to be more sophisticated and expose the other side's hatred and/or intentions.

Or Israeli?

there are no jews in mexico yet you guys still manage

>you cant have jewish wars if they are no jews left

Attached: MXx2.gif (625x350, 1.31M)

a lot of mexicans are part-jewish because many spaniards were part jewish. Not that it matters, their indian side is far more savage

no, idiot.
globalist.

Too direct. We need messages that counter the mainstream narrative. Such as:

White People Have Interests Too

LOL

SHUT I-

what happened to this one?

Attached: 1519091876646.jpg (750x1016, 61K)

Yes

RED FLAG
RED FLAG

YOU NEVER DIRECTLY CALL THEM OUT.
THEY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS POSTER UP. YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND THEY EGG YOU ON.

THEN
SPLAT
END OF MOVEMENT.

I like it. It has a positive anti war message and names the Jew. 10/10

This

well we're still going after the "jews will not replace us" at charlottsville. Still was gay as fuck though. They probably got a little too excited and in-the-moment. You have to think long-term.

Attached: funny.png (1200x1698, 155K)

You can't name the Jew. It's an automatic red flag. This needs to be more sophisticated to expose the other side, not confronting the other side or calling them out.

It, like the OP, petered out because it has all the subtlety of a flying sledgehammer and immediately shut down the normie's brains and lended credence to the leftist critics' cries of "racism" and "bigotry." Once again, the magic of "It's Okay to be White" is that it's a perfectly neutral phrase, but leftists attacked it all the same. The /attack/ is what redpilled normies, not the actual message on the flyer itself.

At this point I'm not sure whether the anons trying to copy the style are just retards trying to bottle lightning twice or leftists trying to make Sup Forums look even more retarded

BADLY. Stick to the fucking plan. No alternatives to "It's okay to be white". Nothing more, nothing less.

Nah I think removing the curtain is a better idea. Get normies thinking why are these guys so obsessed with Jews. Then they research.

Attached: 1515376781100.jpg (871x717, 599K)

>lended credence to the leftist critics' cries of "racism" and "bigotry."

Are you referring to the "film your marxist professors" poster. How is the word "marxist" racist.

I mean, the professors are marxist and openly admit it. So I don't see what's wrong with the poster.

No. This will only come off as anti-semitic and nobody will look beyond that. They have to look at themselves first.

fuck off we'll destroy whoever we want to . stop involving yourself in our affairs .

Attached: greater.jpg (1264x632, 153K)

what font is that?

>At this point I'm not sure whether the anons trying to copy the style are just retards trying to bottle lightning twice or leftists trying to make Sup Forums look even more retarded

It's actually all 3. Sup Forums lost it's brain somewhere. It's balls have dropped off since c-ville and with "muh alt-right" splitting into 3-4 "factions", it's looking more like D&C all the time here now.
There's no reason NOT to post IOTBW every chance you get. It works, so use it. For fuck's sake, THEY even provided you with more salt than you thought was possible, and you just walked away from it, patted yourselves on the ass and called each other faggots. I'm starting to think this race needs to die out to save humanity from carrying on blatant stupidity-genes.

Attached: 1519352277667.jpg (600x639, 35K)

This one. But IOTBW still has legs. People aren't done raging at it.

shameless
and I'm a Jew
baka

lech tizdayen

Attached: 2018-03-28_06-54-22_7Qd5fa62c7-afc8-48a6-88e2-a9c148d58f31.png (635x817, 23K)

How about 'Banker wars'?
>Names the jew
>Normies will learn (((who))) owns the banks
>Commies can't disagree
What do you think guys? Would this work?

bump

Normies wouldn't get it. Bad idea man.

"No more wars for Isreal"
is better , something the far left will agree on.
be funny if they actually got behind it